WWE 2K17 Official Glitch Thread (Post Any and All Glitches You Run Across) Playable Unmasked Superstars

mrelectriccity

No idea how this happened but I accidentally managed to get behind the office table in a backstage brawl.

2ia7q1l.jpg

Hello. The Phenomenal GM AJ Styles here, how can I help you?

• Like 4

This game is so broken, it's worse than wwe 12 and Wrestlemania 21.

I'm not playing it now until it's patched.

I completely agree with you. I've only had it for a few days now, and it's crashed on me multiple times now. Every time I dl a caw or other item online, it crashes like half of the time. Then, when I turn the game back on, all of my save data is missing. This has happened to me so much now that it makes it nearly impossible for me to enjoy customizing my game, let alone play it. If 2k doesn't do something to address these issues soon, then I will demand that they give me back a full refund for this game. What's the point in owning a game like this if you can hardly play it to it's full potential? It's total bullsh*t. :) 

No idea how this happened but I accidentally managed to get behind the office table in a backstage brawl.

2ia7q1l.jpg

This is what he meant by 'face that runs the place'.

• Like 2

2ia7q1l.jpg

This is what he meant by 'face that runs the place'.

Holy shit I love you

Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but if you create/download an alternate attire for AJ Styles, he doesn't remove his hood during his entrance. He goes through the motion but his hood remains on the entire time. It's sort of like how Jericho's jacket wouldn't light up in previous years if you used an alternate attire for him.

This is incredibly frustrating, IMO. I hope 2K patches it, but seeing as they never bothered to fix Jericho's jacket the past three years, I won't hold my breath.

This is not a glitch, though a drawback limited to customizable parts. It can only be circumvented by modding.

It's definitely a bug. For some reason, all the hoodies loos their physics when used in CAW mode (for alt attires). Normal jackets don't. I think they forgot to hook up the physics to them when they created a new head category for hooded clothing. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. In the meantime, I've been removing the hooded jacket on AJ's alt attires and replacing them with a regular jacket. That way the jacket physics are intact and the belt doesn't clip through. He doesn't remove the hood during the entrance, of course, but I feel it's better than him keeping it on.

Any time I use an alternate attire I've downloaded in universe it turns that character invisible in cutscenes :/

Yea, same here. I think this glitch existed in a game years ago and was patched early on...

Any time I use an alternate attire I've downloaded in universe it turns that character invisible in cutscenes :/

Yea, same here. I think this glitch existed in a game years ago and was patched early on...

no it existed last year and it was if you won a match using a custom attire. this year even if you use an alternate attire that person is glitched. 

i had a rusev/kalisto rivalry going on and got the "guest appears for commentary" cutscene and Rusev was taking on Kane and i was using corporate kane and he was invisible in every single cutscene. i hadn't changed anything just set the corp. kane attire as default. even in the irish whip cutscene it had kane invisible.

Well that sweet tommy end with all his tattoos just corrupted my save WTF, I'm a plus member so at least that

yeah they said they think it's the amount of logos on a caw.

Yeah i figured as much happened with end, rvd, lots of logos on those 2, rvd has like 15 I saw b4 it crashed

i didn't try RVD but i know a few of those raw and SDL arenas i dl'd did have more than 15 logos so i'm thinking it must be some logo issue with caws only. this sucks though. cause the CM was talking about don't download any caws that have more than 14 logos and i'm like how the hell are we supposed to know that unless we attempt to dl it.  this is really gonna set caws back like 15 years if we can't have a caw with no more than 14 or 15 logos.  Current i think would be fine but people like RVD, CM Punk, Hogan, etc they definitely require 14 or more logos lol not to mention face photos.

I hear you man, it really does sucks big time they need to patch this first along with the invisible superstars in universe

they need to patch the whole damn game but i kinda don't want that "add more matches" glitch to be patched cause i did make my first current raw show pretty good lol. but options! we need options! lol

Is anyone having a glitch where there show isn't using the correct replays, transitions, and match up screen 

i definitely haven't run across that as of yet.

what are you using as far as the show goes? in-game arenas/transitions or all custom?

So just out of curiosity...does anyone know if/when 2k is gonna make a patch for this year? It honestly feels as though they sold us the beta version of this game instead of what should have been the complete one.

• Like 1

So just out of curiosity...does anyone know if/when 2k is gonna make a patch for this year? It honestly feels as though they sold us the beta version of this game instead of what should have been the complete one.

This is the case every year. I actually think this game out of the box isn't glitching nearly as badly as last year's. I think they had the first patch out last year within 3-4 weeks after the release date. 

Another glitch I managed put the mcdavid logo on Balor and Itami arm sleeve u MUST MIRROR THE LOGO,

IT READ AS. DVIADCM

Edited by Stoned Out 203

i now know how to do it every time like i did on 2k16, but what sucks is u still can't fully edit them like ya could on 2k16 but there is still other things that u can do such as these 

real superstar/caw swap glitch, dont be fooled by the render of most as they look really messed up but trust me the actual models are perfect besides lana, all the women have a distorted affect for some reason

play as managers 

intergender match with giant glitch

Goldberg as Triborg Sektor

wwe_2k17_goldberg__mkx_cosplay__2_by_mrewwe_2k17_goldberg__mkx_cosplay__by_mrele

Triborg Sub-Zero 

wwe_2k17_triborg_subzero_by_mrelectricciwwe_2k17_triborg_subzero__2_by_mrelectriwwe_2k17_triborg_subzero_3_by_mrelectricwwe_2k17_triborg_subzero_4_by_mrelectric

Triborg Cyrax

wwe_2k17_triborg_cyrax_mkx_4_by_mrelectrwwe_2k17_triborg_cyrax_mkx_5_by_mrelectrwwe_2k17_triborg_cyrax_mkx_by_mrelectricwwe_2k17_triborg_cyrax_mkx_2_by_mrelectrwwe_2k17_triborg_cyrax_mkx_3_by_mrelectr

Triborg Sektor

wwe_2k17_triborg_sektor__mkx__by_mrelectwwe_2k17_triborg_sektor__mkx__2_by_mrelewwe_2k17_triborg_sektor__mkx__3_by_mrelewwe_2k17_triborg_sektor__mkx__4_by_mrele

Triborg Smoke

wwe_2k17_triborg__mkx__by_mrelectriccitywwe_2k17_triborg__mkx__2_by_mrelectricciwwe_2k17_triborg__mkx__3_by_mrelectricciwwe_2k17_triborg__mkx__4_by_mrelectricci

Baraka 

wwe_2k17_baraka_mkx_by_mrelectriccity-dawwe_2k17_baraka_mkx_2_by_mrelectriccity-wwe_2k17_baraka_mkx_3_by_mrelectriccity-

Goro

wwe_2k17_goro__mkx__by_mrelectriccity-dawwe_2k17_goro__mkx__2_by_mrelectriccity-wwe_2k17_goro__mkx__3_by_mrelectriccity-wwe_2k17_goro__mkx__4_by_mrelectriccity-

Kano Tournament attire 

wwe_2k17_kano_tournament__mkx__by_mrelecwwe_2k17_kano_tournament__mkx__3_by_mrelwwe_2k17_kano_tournament__mkx__2_by_mrelwwe_2k17_kano_tournament__mkx__4_by_mrel

Sweet Tooth (twizted metal)

wwe_2k17_sweet_tooth__twizted_metal__by_wwe_2k17_sweet_tooth__twizted_metal__2_bwwe_2k17_sweet_tooth__twizted_metal__3_b

Futuristic Outlaw

wwe_2k17_futuristic_soldier_by_mrelectriwwe_2k17_futuristic_soldier_2_by_mrelect

Styles

wwe_2k17_styles_by_mrelectriccity-dalgefwwe_2k17_styles_2_by_mrelectriccity-dalg

Brock

wwe_2k17_brock_lesnar_by_mrelectriccity-wwe_2k17_brock_lesnar_2_by_mrelectriccitwwe_2k17_brock_lesnar_3_by_mrelectriccit

Edited by mrelectriccity