Wwffireuk And Me Rockfan1

rockfan1

we defintly reckon he still in there because i was thinking about it a miniute ago and if thq took him RIGHT out dont u reckon they would take his pic and move set out as well

let me know what u think

PS it will be done ven if its not saveble

actually i do think that hes right out of the game. THQ would not leave him in there totally. most likely thing is they could only be assed to take out the character model, either way tho i suppose theres still hope..... but dont you think that wen you use the hogan in season code then his character model would be accessable then?

stop obsessing :(

seriously dont waste your time, theres no real way to hack PS2 so what your doing is wasting your time chasing something that you only THINK is in the game. To put it in perspective: Goldeneye had characters supposedly removed (old bonds.) That games been hacked for 7 years straight, and only NOW have the characters been found, and thats by extracting textures and reapplying them. Now bear in mind there were SEVEN YEARS worth of knowledge for the game, its an older and therefore simpler game, and there are roms, memory viewers etc for the game. Now think about SD5. and also think about SD6, which, soon as it comes out, will mean this game will be obsolete and no one will care. Seriously, its just a character, if anyone cares so much theyd make a CAW, and thats it. Im not being nasty, i just dont want to see anyone waste their time.

Sorry to PUT YOU RIGHT.....

But you can Hack the PS2.....

You need a tool called Click3, if you look in the history of this board you will find the link....

And THQ probile Left Hogan and warrior models in the game they just deleted there extenion:ie

you can get the text but when it looks for the model it cant finbd the file name....

the only way to be shaw is to use a PAC file unpacker

link me to it, i used the search function for this forum but it came up with only this post. Im suprised if its that good you dont see that many good custom PS2 codes made...