Sandow Sets-Cross/Yim

AgeofSandow

Last Game I asked you for a Joe Hendry Moveset but you said you would wait since he hasnt done many different moves yet.

Has he done enough different moves now that you can consider him when you are doing indy movessets?

Edited by xXalex5776Xx

hey guys, I would love to but I'm not gonna answer any requests right now. It's just so I can get right through WWE as fast as I can. For Hardy, there's a 2k14 set, top moves video, as well as Righteous set that might be helpful for you. Revival will be coming when I get to NXT. For Joe Henry, I'll see when I catch up on his matches. He might have a few new moves. Joey Mercury I have a set from 2k15 or 16.

Anyways, I'm having some issues with getting onto PSN. I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem? I've tried for almost a whole week now and can't upload anything because I can't get online 

why you don't just upload the move-sets to CC instead of uploading a vid ? 

he is. obviously you don't know how long it takes to do a moveset. and sometimes you have issues associated with dlc etc etc etc. it's actually easier to just upload a vid to youtube and let whoever wants to make whatever changes to the sets.

he is. obviously you don't know how long it takes to do a moveset. and sometimes you have issues associated with dlc etc etc etc. it's actually easier to just upload a vid to youtube and let whoever wants to make whatever changes to the sets.

Oh . .  Alright,  then am fine with that :) 

Oh . .  Alright,  then am fine with that :) 

cool, i know it can be a pain, but now that we can hit spacebar to pause the video, and slow it down, it's not a big deal. especially there may be a move that you want in the slot that a moveset doesn't have so you can just add as you go

I think the issue is upload limit, which really puts a damper on the amount of quality movesets on CC.

yeah i totally forgot about that lol. i stopped uploading stuff after 2k15 came out cause the upload limits is utter bs. same as the dl limits.

I just uploaded these sets for you guys

Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Sasha Banks, AJ Styles, & a 99% set of Dean Ambrose. I left his 2nd finisher that running knee he has

Tags are AGEOFSANDOW, SMACKTALKS, and said superstars name

yeah I like to upload it to youtube so anyone can use it, comment etc. and so I can reference it again later on. a bunch of people also don't use the servers. 

thanks Stoned Out, appreciated. 

Thank you for this! Just applied them. I'm glad somebody else agrees with me having the back suplex facebuster as the reverse chokeslam.

of course. Back Suplex Facebuster actually looked pretty accurate ingame so I stuck with it. It's a good transition from the corner Avalanche too.

Can you do one for Alexander Wolfe? 

I did research his set out of pure curiosity, but youll have to wait till next week. My computer has my notes on it and will be at repair shop for a few days

Can't wait to see the new sets on CC

they'll be up soon. Someone on PSN will put them up for me.

• Like 1