Sandow Sets-Cross/Yim

AgeofSandow

Any chance for a Brian Kendrick set, buddy?

I can get it after I finish this set I'm working on.

Ever think about an Eddie Edwards or Drew Galloway?

I'll probably delve into all the big indy/TNA stuff after WWE is taken care of like last time.

Any chance for a Brian Kendrick set, buddy?

I can get it after I finish this set I'm working on.

Ever think about an Eddie Edwards or Drew Galloway?

I'll probably delve into all the big indy/TNA stuff after WWE is taken care of like last time.

You're the best!

Thanks again for the sets mate!

I know you are flooded with requests but any chance of TM61? Hoping to actually get them out this year :lol

I'll try to get caught up and put them up as well, possibly next week. I have midterms and some other things this week. I worked on their sets and didn't have any good taunts to use-till this year. 

Any chance of some L.U sets could do with a mysterio & son of havoc 

I'll get to "new" sets in a few weeks. Kinda wanna do a bulk of WWE uploads next week or so and start to get them out of the way so I can get to indies again.

What about Adam Cole?

same as above. If you need it now for a CAW, the 2k16 set will work fine. For taunts you can just use a bunch of generic smug/cocky taunts to fill out the remaining spots.

Thanks again for the sets mate!

I know you are flooded with requests but any chance of TM61? Hoping to actually get them out this year :lol

I'll try to get caught up and put them up as well, possibly next week. I have midterms and some other things this week. I worked on their sets and didn't have any good taunts to use-till this year. 

Take your time mate, I'm not one to rush. Tranquilo.

• Like 1

Too Sweeeeeeet!!!! Awesome man. You make this game so much more accurate. Hoping you find time to update Jericho soon, they gave him some weird moves.

Edited by the blur

Too Sweeeeeeet!!!! Awesome man. You make this game so much more accurate. Hoping you find time to update Jericho soon, they gave him some weird moves.

Yeah I was gonna do him next but it was like 3 a.m.! Glad you enjoy the sets.

Love your work man. Could you update your first post with the links that finished / coming soon? So people can easily track and download your stuff. 

yeah I'll try to keep up with that.

Waiting for Owens/Nakamura (hopefully)/Seth/Goldberg/Brock great job so far though man!

Cheers. I'm definitely getting to everyone. I don't have the NXT Pack though so I may just do a no DLC and let you add those moves yourself 

Sandow coming in clutch again with these moveset not even gonna suggest anything because you always get to the important ones and great work as always 

Edited by powerbrock14

If there's one thing I love in this series, it's to edit the move sets. While out-of-the-box is always wonky, we have the ability to tailor them for accuracy. You've really shot up the board with your sets, AoS. I appreciate your work and thank you for taking the time in doing this. 

I want to be a helping part of this community. I'm not much of a creator but I can get down with move-sets. I'm willing to pitch in and give it a try for the more lower card guys/ones you may not get around too just to fill the rest of the roster out. If you would like to tag team on this, let me know. Could possibly get the whole game's roster done plus more.

• Like 1

If there's one thing I love in this series, it's to edit the move sets. While out-of-the-box is always wonky, we have the ability to tailor them for accuracy. You've really shot up the board with your sets, AoS. I appreciate your work and thank you for taking the time in doing this. 

I want to be a helping part of this community. I'm not much of a creator but I can get down with move-sets. I'm willing to pitch in and give it a try for the more lower card guys/ones you may not get around too just to fill the rest of the roster out. If you would like to tag team on this, let me know. Could possibly get the whole game's roster done plus more.

yeah send me a PM. maybe we can get something going, especially when it comes to indy wrestling.

went on an giant uploading spree tonight. enjoy.

Female:

Becky Lynch

Sasha Banks

Male:

Chad Gable

Dean Ambrose

Jason Jordan

have you uploaded tm61.

they're on CC

Not seeing your new uploads on CC (Ambrose, American alpha,becky etc) only seeing aj, tm61, zayn and Perkins.

Only have 5 slots for now.