09/09/2017 Adam Cole - Available now on PSN! | Defract's CAW Thread

Defract

TJP looking sick! I'd suggest making his mouth a little bit higher though, because something's throwing me off in that area. Not sure if that's the problem, but something there is. Eyes are spot on though.

This TJP is really good. You're working quick this year Defract. Will you be doing his Raw debut attire as an alternate?

Will we see a return from you this year Dicky? You almost single handedly kept me playing the game last year with your work.

Edited by Mister23Kennedy

Agree with the volume of the hair, only issue I have with the CAW though. Rest looks awesome, you really captured Kenny's signature scowl haha.

Any chance you'll be making another attire for these tights?
 220px-Kenny_Omega_2016.jpg

they do got tights wit tassles in the generics (2nd row 2nd pair in) & im sure u could prolly just logo over the 3 stars on each leg that r next to em- i HOPE u do it man! im reeeeaally liking the Omega & these b very cool! 🤘 🤘

* & i dig the hair myself + TJP looks awesome too

Edited by bbrittain84
*Forgot to mention

Naaa i dont agree i downloaded ur Kenny Omega in 2k16 too & thought it was awesome but i wouldn't change this face u got goin AT ALL this year- hes spot on! I THINK it might just b the different hair thats throwing this guy off ☝ & making him look alil different but i think its a good thing & i bet in-game he'll look badass!

If ANYTHING... R ya able to add any of the dark spots to the top of his hair? If not- i think he looks fine as is but mayb these would help

Kenny+Omega+CEO.png?token=aUvWS8H9MknbHcDSCN4446.jpg

I was hoping for a CWC final TJP oh well

what's the difference other then it's white? I just copied the attire and changed it on my game. 

Not big deal the blue is red, black white, and some blue

Can be TM-61 next im waiting for them since 2k16

I definitely have to 2nd this request. You're the only person that could tackle the tats Defract.

I have to 3rd this, its the only caws we didn't get last year and they were so amazing