WWE 2K17 Xbox 360 Save Editor and PS3 Trainer

K.G

Hello,

Just to let you guys know the editor for the Xbox 360 version is done. As well as the PS3 Trainer.

The same features as last year will be available (including the logo injector, Render Hacks (Beta, for 360 only), and all DLC/NPC characters).

Take care Guys,

K.G

▬▬▬➽▶ Features of the 360 Editor / PS3 Trainer

☑ Gender Modifiers (Play Divas and Created Divas in all matches, even against Superstars)
☑ Text Modifiers (for CAWs: Name, HUD, Social Media ect..)
☑ Attributes Mods (up to the max class limit for Superstars and Create-a-Wrestler)
☑ Ability Modifiers (up to 7 for Superstars & CAWs)
☑ Unlock all NPCs (Lana, Paul Heyman, Lilian Garcia, Renee Young, Referee, Michael Cole, Stephanie (Suit), Bobby Henan...etc)
☑ Unlock Pre-Order Exclusives & DLCs (Goldberg, Apollo Crews, Shinsuke Nakamura, Nia Jax)
☑ Match Modifiers (No restriction, 6-Man Elimination HIAC, Ironman 6-Man Tag ect..)
☑ Show modifiers (Exibition & Universe Mode)
☑ Crowd Reaction Modifiers (Good, Bad)
☑ Weightclass Modifiers (From featherweight to Ultra Heavyweight)
☑ Unlock Everything (outfits, moves, characters ...ect)
☑ Championship Modifiers (Edit the champs, Turn the WWE Champ into a Tag Team champ etc..)
☑ Logos Manager (aka PaintTool.pt file modifier)
☑ Selection Screen Picture Modifiers (aka CAW Renders) in BETA Mode - XBOX 360 ONLY
☑ Easy & Advanced Entrance Modifiers (tag team entrance as a solo entrance, use only ring animation, use Game OSTs as entrance song, pyros in all stages, entrances for NPCs etc..)
☞ ▪ https://youtu.be/51_GBmOLwAk
☑ CAWs Importer (2K16 to 2K17) in BETA Mode (Does not copy renders and logos) - XBOX 360 ONLY
☞ ▪ https://youtu.be/oaBUC1SIel0

The tool works only with: no title updates installed. It is not guaranteed it will work beyond (with future updates).

You can already get the tools, even though the video is beeing uploaded, the tool is already done and working and will be sent within 48h as usual.

Check the website to get it or read the description of video once its uploaded.

Edited by K.G
Added Videos and Links
  • Like 2

Thank you

Update on the Beta Render Hack. Its working like last year, not better, not worse. So the beta feature for Selection Screen Mods (aka Render Hacks) will be available for 2K17 like last year.

after having a lot of trouble with the rendering last year....someone showed me how to use it. generally speaking the game is apparently really picky.

for instance each CAW needs to have the same in game menu pose for it to work. also while not necessary 100% of the time, you should clear your image out as much as possible and have it not take up the entire 512x512 image. doing this tends to make the image work 99% of the time. so it may be a problem with the images used and not your CAW file fixer. 

that said....i won't lie...if you can figure a way to import CAWs that would be amazing. I'd certainly pay for that separately as someone who spent many many hours on some great CAWs....not really in the mood to remake even half of them so quickly. probably wouldnt be the only guy to do that. so give it a shot if you think you are able. if not the world won't end. 

oh and thanks again for the tool. ordered one as usual. good stuff helps make these games playable, you and the other hackers

Yes, I know about the method. Thanks to BlackBen83.

He found the method and told me about it. So its not related to that the issue, I was talking about the difficulty of fixing the CAW file. I can fix it for the renders, but the whole file is another story.

I'll see though.

And thanx, I'll send it to you within 48h.

oh ok. that makes sense then. 

yes i would certainly love it if you tried. I know LaughingClown on 360haven is trying to figure it out....perhaps you two could work together? just a thought. you folks are the only two hackers left for this series (well i can do stuff too if someone fixes the checksum lol though never messed with the CAS files)

Entrance Editor is done. It will be an available update tomorrow, for both PS3 and Xbox.

I'm now working on the 2K16 to 2K17 CAW importer.

Edited by K.G
Typo error, its 2K16 to 2K17

Entrance Editor is done. It will be an available update tomorrow, for both PS3 and Xbox.

I'm now working on the 2K15 to 2K16 CAW importer.

awesome.

fantastic news.....i do hope you made a typo and you mean 2k16 to 2k17 importer. look forward to more good news!

Update on the research:

I can successfully transfer the infos (show, moveset, entrance etc..) & appearance (formula etc...) from a 2K16 CAW to a 2K17 one. However the Custom Logos applied (not the ones already available in-game, the create ones), don't go over to the 2K17.

I'm still trying to figure out that last part. Also, its like the Render Hack, it works for some CAW and for some it doesn't.. So it will be a beta most likely. Do you guys want it ?

thanks for the effort. much appreciated.

while that isnt 100% ideal.....it's a lot better than nothing. I'd take it. hopefully you can figure out how to get the logos to transfer....if not, it's still worth it i think.

Firstly I wanted to say thank you, I've been a big fan of your tools and bought them sInce WWE13 for both PS3 and X-Box360.

Secondly I'm so happy to hear that you've managed to find away to copy caw data from 2K16 to 2K17. The fact it doesn't copy custom logos is not a massive thing for me, as the timing consuming part is writing my formulas down, photoing any detailing and writing movesets down and remakimg them all this will save so much time. I did have a few questions if that's okay?

* will the WWE2K17 tool I've already bought be updated with this feature or do I need to purchase a new tool?

* when will it be released?

* can I copy multiple caws at once or do I need to follow the process in the video  (rehashing the save.dat each time and resaving each attire) for each caw I transfer?

* I had an issue with some of my caws in 16 where they corrupted so I had to redownload my own caws from CC. So they have "downloaded" next to them in game even though they are my own, will this be the case when they appear in 2K17 and if I set them to "no" for reupload in 16 will I able to upload them to CC for 17?

Really excited to see this released thanks again

• Like 1

Thank you for the support.

Yes the WWE 2K17 Save Editor will be updated, you don't have to buy another tool. The update is done but will be available this week end.

At the moment you will have to do one at a time. Another customer asked the same question but was ok then with the fact that its one at a time. If you really want to do multiple CAWs at once, I can work on it then.

As for the downloaded caw question, I can't answer you As I didn't download CAWs to try, you will have to test it out.