RollingRocky300

Looking good i like em! Any chance we get that 2nd WIP Bray Wyatt look b4 u move on to ur next project? U did REALLY nice work on that 1st one -thats Y its like the 3rd time im asking about the black version.. Promise this is the last time i mention it until u possibly put something out! 😆

Looking good i like em! Any chance we get that 2nd WIP Bray Wyatt look b4 u move on to ur next project? U did REALLY nice work on that 1st one -thats Y its like the 3rd time im asking about the black version.. Promise this is the last time i mention it until u possibly put something out! 😆

he is still wip i will focus on him now 

Great Revival attires!

thanks! 

Love these! Any chance you'd do a recent Charlotte attire? (Preferably Wrestlemania 32, Summerslam 16) You'd be the only one on CC to nail it!

i will Thanks! 

Great Revival! Glad someone updated them. They look great. 

Thanks! 

Even if i do Charlottle i wouldn't be able to upload until i get the downloads

Another problem is i can't find a top that matches this as a generic

Anyway will try

So Black Wyatt , Charlotte and American Alpha i will need to get to Silver

Edited by RollingRocky300

Only 983 donwloads more to Silver :cool:

I hope this is patched. It doesn't make sense to me that you have to hold back bc of a download restrictment.

something everybody hopes for, but knows it won't happen. 

Cool man & this would b a good look along with the pants- tonight on Smackdown Bray & Luke Harper debuted a pretty badass shirt he wore along with the black banged up cargo pants- heres the t-shirt front & back- i hope it helps!

vi2ko3k.jpgMomgLEF.jpg

Edited by bbrittain84
Loaded better images

Cool man & this would b a good look along with the pants- tonight on Smackdown Bray & Luke Harper debuted a pretty badass shirt he wore along with the black banged up cargo pants- heres the t-shirt front & back- i hope it helps!

vi2ko3k.jpgMomgLEF.jpg

first need to get to silver

He's here !!!

I will reupload the white wyatt as 2nd attire of this one which will be uploaded tomorrow

WWE2K17_20161026163912.png

I love it mann! & thats very cool goin with that shirt too! Also good idea combining both attires & atleast we can delete the double logo's after redownloading the white along with the new black attire now this year... i understand the BS gettin to Silver but is the "problem with the attire import" referring to that or something else altogether? 

He's here !!!

I will reupload the white wyatt as 2nd attire of this one which will be uploaded tomorrow

WWE2K17_20161026163912.png

I love it mann! & thats very cool goin with that shirt too! Also good idea combining both attires & atleast we can delete the double logo's after redownloading the white along with the new black attire now this year... i understand the BS gettin to Silver but is the "problem with the attire import" referring to that or something else altogether? 

to make it a double attire i need to import the white as 2nd attire which isn't working for some reason 

& i know u wanna show the new version on CC but im just curious if u tried doin it the opposite way? Just to C if it works... & the logos wouldnt transfer over when trying to import an attire right? I had that issue myself, if its that happening... im not around my PS4 today but i know the Patch finally released, I didnt read anything about this in the Patch Notes but im crossing my fingers it fixes that! I hope ya sort it out by tomorrow so i could download em tho thats for sure 😆

& i know u wanna show the new version on CC but im just curious if u tried doin it the opposite way? Just to C if it works... & the logos wouldnt transfer over when trying to import an attire right? I had that issue myself, if its that happening... im not around my PS4 today but i know the Patch finally released, I didnt read anything about this in the Patch Notes but im crossing my fingers it fixes that! I hope ya sort it out by tomorrow so i could download em tho thats for sure 😆

Nice idea let me see