RollingRocky300

Great job, I loved your attires in 2K16. Any chance you could do Billy Gunn in his real Mr. Ass gear? The in-game model's gear is wrong/incomplete. 

I will soon.

Revival is sooo difficult , sooo many logos (16 logos)

WhatsAppImage2016-10-18at12.46.45PM.jpg

Edited by RollingRocky300

You could remove some of the easier logos on the revival to get it under 14 logos and then just upload the easier logos on here or on cc so we can just apply them ourselves. Just wait till the patch comes out that fixes this glitch

You could remove some of the easier logos on the revival to get it under 14 logos and then just upload the easier logos on here or on cc so we can just apply them ourselves. Just wait till the patch comes out that fixes this glitch

i got all of them in game

Is there a logo limit this year too? 

Yea.

Today there will be previews of the new attires of Wyatt , Revival and Reigns

Guyz i need to be a Silver to upload more stuff so please keep downloading.

i think its dumb as hell that its only 5 Upload slots at a time! Last year i was new to the 2k Series but i wanted to put out a few of the Alternate Attires i was proud of... well i didnt think of checking who else did what & when -ya know? & i also didnt prioritize my best 5 first so all year i never increased! Haha 😃 i know! boo F'N whoo 😢 but i was pissed mann! 😠 & it also seemed like a shitload of downloads were necessary to increase too! Hey i gotta question- can u take an upload down- no right? I couldnt figure this out i never really looked back into it & i was new to it all at the time mayb i was wrong but i doubt it...

Yea.

Today there will be previews of the new attires of Wyatt , Revival and Reigns

Guyz i need to be a Silver to upload more stuff so please keep downloading.

i think its dumb as hell that its only 5 Upload slots at a time! Last year i was new to the 2k Series but i wanted to put out a few of the Alternate Attires i was proud of... well i didnt think of checking who else did what & when -ya know? & i also didnt prioritize my best 5 first so all year i never increased! Haha 😃 i know! boo F'N whoo 😢 but i was pissed mann! 😠 & it also seemed like a shitload of downloads were necessary to increase too! Hey i gotta question- can u take an upload down- no right? I couldnt figure this out i never really looked back into it & i was new to it all at the time mayb i was wrong but i doubt it...

I don't think you can remove creations by just deleting them, I think the only way is to replace them with another caw

The Revival (Ring Attires) :

(All logos are mine in this created attire , nothing from in game)

(Only thing left in Ring attire is Dash Wilder's boot design)

Preview8e275.png

• Like 1

Awesome stuff. Didn't expect that attire. Can't wait to download. You plan on doing one more of theirs before an upload? Maybe their black ones

Yea but i need more slots

Send me a pic of that black attire

New shoes for Dash Wilder and new bottom side logos for Scott Dawson (Release in 2 days):

[Credit to PH_Guy for the Pocket logo for the jackets and Apost Khan for the back jacket logo]

Previewae341.png

The Revival (2 Attires) Uploaded :

Credit to PH_Guy and Apost Khan for Pocket logos and Back of the jacket logo and 2nd attire trunks and jacket

HashTags : RollingRocky300 ,  The_Revival , Scott_Dawson , Dash_Wilder

WWE2K17_20161023093555.jpg

WWE2K17_20161023093743.jpg

VIDEOS COMING SOON

I really want them but will they corrupt my save?

umm i don't know 

I have never had that problem so i think they are fine

Either way back up your save and enjoy