RollingRocky300

WWE2K17_20161026163912.pngUPLOADED!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hashtags :

RollingRocky300

Bray_Wyatt

The_Wyatt_Family

Awesome news! & u were able to import the attire? Im not gonna b near my PS4 until tomorrow but i C Dgener8 asking so it would seem likely & im guessing he hasnt followed the thread either

I tried to import but it didn't work so i deleted the white one but it will be reuploaded once this import attire thing is solved 

Hashtags :

RollingRocky300

Bray_Wyatt

The_Wyatt_Family

Awesome news! & u were able to import the attire? Im not gonna b near my PS4 until tomorrow but i C Dgener8 asking so it would seem likely & im guessing he hasnt followed the thread either

do you have the white attire already? 

because then you can try the import attire by downloading the black 

Hey, Dash & Dawson have the logo drop glitch post patch, is anybody else having this? 

i will reupload it soon today

sorry 

Thanks, no need to apologise, 2K's fault, not yours, they're great attires

I am experiencing problems with Revival myself

The logos have been placed all over the place 

247 downloads to Silver! 

Get me there and you get surprises!!! 

I tried to import but it didn't work so i deleted the white one but it will be reuploaded once this import attire thing is solved 

Hashtags :

RollingRocky300

Bray_Wyatt

The_Wyatt_Family

yup i got it- its awesome & i will let u know what happens once i download this new badass black version

Hashtags :

RollingRocky300

Bray_Wyatt

The_Wyatt_Family

yup i got it- its awesome & i will let u know what happens once i download this new badass black version

ok thanks 

Can you re update and reupload the revival attires? Because it says it's been outdated due to the new patch

as i said i myself am having problems with the revival 

I will reupload them tomorrow 

Can you re update and reupload the revival attires? Because it says it's been outdated due to the new patch

as i said i myself am having problems with the revival 

I will reupload them tomorrow

Ok cool.... I will look forward to it 

Edited by wwe2k16master

Great job, I loved your attires in 2K16. Any chance you could do Billy Gunn in his real Mr. Ass gear? The in-game model's gear is wrong/incomplete. 

Once i get to silver i will

Only 171 downloads more to Silver and one of the surprises is a 2 Attired Seth Rollins with  1 .) Hell in a Cell 2016 and 2 .) His Current RAW Gear :

Will be uploaded as soon as i get to Silver Rank and i am sorry as i couldn't add the rocktape at the back , i got the logo ready but couldn't get it in . If anyone wants to try to add it, PM me to get the rocktape strap logo 

FINAL PREVIEW BEFORE RELEASE :

Untitled-134560.png

Unreleated news : The controller that was used to make Wyatt and the No Mercy Usos is dead.Watch this video to see the death of this controller which will be remembered forever ...

Edited by RollingRocky300

I'm confused, I thought the logos being screwed up after the patch on alternate attires was only an issue when you go to edit the Superstar? Like, when you play an actual match, the logos are fine?

I'm confused, I thought the logos being screwed up after the patch on alternate attires was only an issue when you go to edit the Superstar? Like, when you play an actual match, the logos are fine?

yes .. some of the alt. attires were fine when i play a regular match but when i go to edit superstar i get a message and when i click "yes" everything screw up !

Oh yeah i 4got to tell u- when i attempted to import the white Wyatt attire to the Black i got the dumass "broken logo message" so id have to restart the PS4 so i could keep it & it wouldnt scramble cuz u didnt have it back up at the time & i DEF didnt wanna lose it! One other thing i hope u dont mind- i was able to change the black Wyatt's pants to a generic cargo version more like he wears with that look (for myself) & easily changed the generic's white color- i started from the preloaded color- black to 35 35 35 360 & it went 1-2-3 no issues & looks awesome! Blended in kickass with that logo scheme u used & looks exactly the same but with the cargo pocket- If i remember right when u go to Clothing/Lower Body & reclick the generic 'blank/regular' pants u used- its the next row all the way to the right- ill double check to make sure- by the way u did really good work on both those Wyatt attires! 👍👍

Oh yeah i 4got to tell u- when i attempted to import the white Wyatt attire to the Black i got the dumass "broken logo message" so id have to restart the PS4 so i could keep it & it wouldnt scramble cuz u didnt have it back up at the time & i DEF didnt wanna lose it! One other thing i hope u dont mind- i was able to change the black Wyatt's pants to a generic cargo version more like he wears with that look (for myself) & easily changed the generic's white color- i started from the preloaded color- black to 35 35 35 360 & it went 1-2-3 no issues & looks awesome! Blended in kickass with that logo scheme u used & looks exactly the same but with the cargo pocket- If i remember right when u go to Clothing/Lower Body & reclick the generic 'blank/regular' pants u used- its the next row all the way to the right- ill double check to make sure- by the way u did really good work on both those Wyatt attires! 

Oh i will reupload with those pants soon

5 more downloads to silver

Baron Corbin is also a part of the next attire list

Rollins will be uploaded tomorrow with two attires 

I HAVE COME TO SILVER RANK ! THANK GUYZ !

Seth Rollins UPLOADED with 2 Attires which are Hell In a Cell '16 and his 2016 Return w/Shirt :

Rollins_Done.png

Hash_Tags :

Seth_Rollins

RollingRocky300

Hell_In_A_Cell

Also a preview of Corbin :

WWE_2_K17_20161102172906.png