Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (8 Wrestlemania attires)

Gamevolt

Styles, Jericho, Ziggler and Owens are now fixed and uploaded. Lesnar seems to be fine when I went in to edit him so he should be ok. I won't reupload Sasha Banks until after I make a 2nd attire possibly what ever she wears at HIAC this weekend. 

Unfortunately the Bullet Club version of AJ Styles would need a complete rework and I just don't have the motivation to fix him at the moment so he probably won't be back until Gallows and Anderson are released.

Hey gamevolt . .  Are you gonna release some HIAC attires ? . .  I hope to see Sasha Banks ,  Charlott ,  Seth Rollins ,  sheamus and cesaro :)  ! 

Edited by P1_Ar97

• 2 weeks later...

Can you make Rollins , Styles , Owens and Strowman :) 

Whoa ! :blink: .. I'v replied and left the post and now i see that Styles's Attire is up before my comment ! :D

Edited by P1_Ar97

Need those AJ SS alts! Spent 30 minutes deleting logos (2nd time I run into the damned 1000 logo limit-and it clearly shows me having much less) and now the deleting data process which is gonna take another 10 or more lol, just to download this :)

Yeah we REALLY need more than 1000 logos next year.  I hit the limit awhile back.  That blue AJ attire is amazing.... Any thought to the grey/black one with the new shirt, Gamevolt?  I'd kill to have a slot with the blue, and that one.  But if both were available separately I'd do what i had to to make it work.  

Any chance you could re-up Survivor Series/No Mercy AJ? Seems like the latest Patch has fucked up the logos on it. 

EDIT: Never mind, my game screwed up, restarted it and everything was fine.

Edited by StatutoryApe87

I'm new to the board, but I've downloaded your stuff in the past so thanks for your work. Any plans to make any attires for Charlotte? Her in-game one is really outdated and I don't like any that I've seen available to download.

• Like 1