VoodooV Arenas Thread *Over The Edge '99 - 2k18*

VooDooV

IDK what to say......INCREDIBLE!!! :o 

One thing I'd like to bring up about the Smackdown live minitron is the SD logo itself should be in the center piece since the mini tron in real life is three different tron pieces?

CqlCyzxXYAAb8TB.jpg

IDK what to say......INCREDIBLE!!! :o 

One thing I'd like to bring up about the Smackdown live minitron is the SD logo itself should be in the center piece since the mini tron in real life is three different tron pieces?

Ah yes, I shall have to revisit it then! 

Screenshot_Original.png

Screenshot_Original_1.png

SummerSlam is now on CC!

• Like 2

Screenshot_Original.png

Could you upload the logo separately?

I'll have to reupload it then.. still only bronze and took that down to put SummerSlam up 
I don't upload logos

Edited by VooDooV

Screenshot_Original.png

I'll have to reupload it then.. still only bronze and took that down to put SummerSlam up

Don't worry about it, I managed to remove the background and get it on its own. 

If possible man, you may wanna change the stage to the pointed, if you go onto stage it's just one click down ☺️

Cannot wait for Raw/SD to be released!

Both RAW & SD Live have been quickly thrown together atm, they're still both a WIP

If possible man, you may wanna change the stage to the pointed, if you go onto stage it's just one click down ☺️

Both RAW & SD Live have been quickly thrown together atm, they're still both a WIP

Ah, fair enough! Well, for being quickly thrown together, it's seriously amazing work!

• Like 1

Ah, fair enough! Well, for being quickly thrown together, it's seriously amazing work!

Thanks ;) I'm happy to announce that the 'download limit' doesn't work at all the way it should. Before I had 5 hours left until I could download but I still managed to get all my logos for my arenas

Screenshot_Original.png

Wait so you decided to cut around a logo that I made? So you can use it for your own benefit. I don't like people stealing my work, you might have asked me but because this is an 'Arenas' thread and I was busy I thought you was asking about the arena being uploaded hence why I said i'd have to 're-upload it' because I don't upload my logos anyway purely because I put effort into them. I don't even give them out for 1 (except for another forum member), but you went ahead and cut around it...
Well done!

Edited by VooDooV

Screenshot_Original.png

Wait so you decided to cut around a logo that I made? So you can use it for your own benefit. I don't like people stealing my work, you might have asked me but because this is an 'Arenas' thread and I was busy I thought you was asking about the arena being uploaded hence why I said i'd have to 're-upload it' because I don't upload my logos anyway purely because I put effort into them. I don't even give them out for 1 (except for another forum member), but you went ahead and cut around it...
Well done!

All I did was put it as a logo for a show on Universe Mode. Only my eyes will see it and no one else's. If you have a problem with that then I think that's being a little selfish. 

Screenshot_Original.png

Well done!

All I did was put it as a logo for a show on Universe Mode. Only my eyes will see it and no one else's. If you have a problem with that then I think that's being a little selfish. 

So would you say a graphics designer that doesnt want people taking their work without permission selfish..? fair enough if it's only in universe

Back on topic, WM19 Minitron has been redone as has the ring apron. Preview coming later

Hidden Content

So would you say a graphics designer that doesnt want people taking their work without permission selfish..? fair enough if it's only in universe

Back on topic, WM19 Minitron has been redone as has the ring apron. Preview coming later

If you would like me to delete it I will. I should have asked for permission I apologise. 

• Like 1

Hidden Content

If you would like me to delete it I will. I should have asked for permission I apologise. 

It's fine, just in future ask ;) 

• Like 1