VoodooV Arenas Thread *Over The Edge '99 - 2k18*

VooDooV

I immediately thought of you when I saw that Survivor Series 04 stage as a preset! XD

Excellent work as always still!

Thanks for the comments guys! 

When Tornado first told me it was included in CAA I was thrilled as my graphics for it could be put to proper use ;) 
Backlash 2003 is next, Royal Rumble 03 is going to get a bit of a tidy as well im still not too happy with it 

I'll be uploading them as soon as I'm happy with how they look. Survivor Series and Backlash are 100% done, i'll be uploading them now so look out for them.

Screenshot_Original_1.png

Edited by VooDooV

These look absolutely phenomenal! Love how the backlash arena looks with all the lights, plus the nameplate looks realistic to the events! wow!

Thank you Tornado ;) and I noticed it was the perfect choice of nameplate when I first saw it in Create A Show. 
Screenshot_Original.png

That's one uploaded 

Great job on these so far, love that Survivor Series arena <3 

Omg! Yes I meant ECW. I honestly don't know what happened there, lol. 

I think it was a typo, the V is right next to the C so that seems like a plausible explanation. I could be wrong though, it could've been a wizard fucking with your posts or something like that!

• Like 1