WcW KroniK Brian Adams

LeonRick

We seem to be seeing a real renaissance of 2K14 on these boards recently!

I'm at my girlfriends right now, but if no one beats me to it I'll get some screenshopts up here hopefully on Sunday evening

Yeah we need Rhyno 

sure just i need some info about 2k14 pac file which file contains hair animations.i am thinking to use curt henning form 2k14 as base for rhyno and use jey uso hair from wwe 13.

Yeah we need Rhyno 

sure just i need some info about 2k14 pac file which file contains hair animations.i am thinking to use curt henning form 2k14 as base for rhyno and use jey uso hair from wwe 13.

Its almost impossible to add new hair to perfect's model its busting the vertices limit. 

Yeah we need Rhyno 

Its almost impossible to add new hair to perfect's model its busting the vertices limit. 

can we inject 2710.yobj from other ch.pac files and will it work ingame?

iam pretty much done sculpting rhyno.

• Like 2

Yeah we need Rhyno 

can we inject 2710.yobj from other ch.pac files and will it work ingame?

iam pretty much done sculpting rhyno.

Yeah you can !!  Perfect yobj is one of the highest in the game and i didnt have the patience. Hopefully you can make it work 

Looks good !!! But its probably the vertices that crashing the game. Your best bet might be to use Perfect 2016 long hair 

i dont think its vertices problem hair i used is from wwe 13 edge.i replaced 28,3c,3d pacs too maybe thats what causing the crash.

I sooo wish I knew how to do this stuff.....maybe one day. I can't even make a fucking caw lol Anyway, Rhyno looks great. I'm wishing for his inclusion to go smoothly in the final build.

Edited by jbl328