Where's the WWF Smackdown: JBI code database?

Bigbossman1202

Hi,

I am totally amazed with all the Codebreaker / Gameshark codes that have been posted for many of the WWE games for the PS2 & the PS1. The only thing I like better than collecting video games is hacking them. I recently rebought a PS2 along with a whole slew of PS2 games. I even got myself a Codebreaker Version 8.1. I know that in the past, Smacktalks has been big on hacking the WWF/WWE Smackdown games. One of my favorite wrestling games from the franchise that stood out in my mind was WWF Smackdown: Just Bring It. While the graphics weren't as good as many of the ones that followed it & while the commentary is choppy & repetitive at best, the one thing that I absolutely loved about this game was the fact you could have up to 8 wrestlers in the ring at the same time. WWE: SYM & the games that followed only allowed up to 6, which to me reduced the potential number of match possibilities.

I know Trigin among others has hacked numerous codes for these games. Is there a codebreaker code archive for WWF Smackdown: JBI? What I was most interested in was Pre-match modifiers (which can allow you to have many different match type combinations such as a 4 vs 4 tornado tag match), Joker Commands (which enable to activate certain things with a press of a button (or combination of buttons), & while I have seen match stipulation codes, his codes were always broken down to RAW or HEX format. HEX or RAW codes are much easier to read & much easier to alter & experiment with. I've searched sites such as Codetwink, Gamehacking.org (which has a descent amount of codes, but not as many for this game), & Code-X, but none of them have JBI listed. As The Hurricane used to say "What's up with that!"

Thanks for any info you can provide.

• Like 1