Penguin

Weekly Wrestling Discussion (Spoilers) (with Bliss)

HiPcavallo

Wait, Undertaker got inside Roman's head? Fucking hell, they do realise children will be watching right? I thought this shit was supposed to be PG, not to mention this just fucking typical WWE bullshit. It was obvious from the crowd at last weeks show that what everyone wanted to see was Paige sucking a dick on Raw, so naturally instead we get Roman Reigns sucking a dick on Raw. And to think they wonder why he can't get over.

Penguin

They're trying to get to the PG-13 rating, more dick sucking should help.

HiPcavallo

I must say I love how the only discussion about Raw's go home show for Wrestlemania was about Roman sucking dick. I'm guessing it was an uneventful episode?

Basic point I'm getting at, do I need to see anything involving Owens/Jericho?

Edited by HiPcavallo

Penguin

Raw never gets any love here, to be honest. Occasionally there's some talks after the show, but not often.

They did Sami/Owens(for the 50th time) but this time it was for Sami's job, so Jericho distracted Owens so Sami could win. Owens beats down Sami after the match, but Jericho made the save with a chair.

Gift Of Jericho

KO finally made the list too.

Steenalizer

I must be the only one who doesn't object  to Sami and Kevin fighting every other week. Their matches together are always enjoyable

Gift Of Jericho
53 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

I must be the only one who doesn't object  to Sami and Kevin fighting every other week. Their matches together are always enjoyable

Neither do I, they can fight each other every week until their HoF inductions and I will have no problem with that.

Penguin

I've no problem with Sami and Kevin fighting all the time as the matches are great, it just makes their original feud feel pointless to me.

wwe_smackdown_live_logo.jpg

* WWE Champion Bray Wyatt will battle former follower Luke Harper tonight

* WrestleMania Contract Signing for AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon tonight

* “Miz TV” to present the finale of the “lost” Total Bellas footage

* Who will step-up en route to the SmackDown Women’s Title free-for-all at The Show of Shows?

HiPcavallo
On 3/28/2017 at 10:31 PM, Penguin said:

Raw never gets any love here, to be honest. Occasionally there's some talks after the show, but not often.

They did Sami/Owens(for the 50th time) but this time it was for Sami's job, so Jericho distracted Owens so Sami could win. Owens beats down Sami after the match, but Jericho made the save with a chair.

Yea but there was a lot of discussion about Raw leading up to Fastlane, kind of assumed that would at least carry through till Wrestlemania. Instead it's like everyone just completely lost interest (for good reason, but still).

Anyway I watched Raw, after skipping all the shit I didn't care about it took me roughly 25 minutes. Must say I'm really impressed with Neville lately, can't believe I'm saying this but I really hope he beats Austin Aries at Wrestlemania...

Penguin

Does that mean Fastlane is a better PPV than Wrestlemania? Not even Smackdown had anyone talking about it..

Of course, he's the King. Did you expect anything less than royalty? But yeah, I'm pulling for Neville too. The Cruiserweight title has been a hot potato recently and Neville's current work deserves a long reign.

Penguin

Does that mean Fastlane is a better PPV than Wrestlemania? Not even Smackdown had anyone talking about it..

Of course, he's the King. Did you expect anything less than royalty? But yeah, I'm pulling for Neville too. The Cruiserweight title has been a hot potato recently and Neville's current work deserves a long reign.

HiPcavallo

I would like to say yes, but I believe everyone was shitting on Fastlane.

Yea Neville's had a great run lately, it's far too soon to be taking the title off him. But on the flip side Austin Aries would be the right guy to eventually take the title off him. Definitely pulling for Neville though, despite considerable bias for Aries.

DrJoeyMagnumRyan

Great speech from DDP

Gift Of Jericho

Rick Rude's son is charismatic as fuck.

Penguin

Haven't got around to watching the HoF yet, was it any good?

DrJoeyMagnumRyan
2 hours ago, Penguin said:

Haven't got around to watching the HoF yet, was it any good?

It was all good although Cornette was disapointing 

Penguin

Cool, I'll probably leave it on in the background sometime this week...Probably. Shame about Corny, though I can get why Corny wouldn't want to do much.

Penguin

The Era of da Big Dog has returned.

20170402_Raw_Roman--3bccc7defa2336373b29

* “It’s my yard now”

* Bow down to the Kingslayer

* Hardy homecoming

* The List of Owens

* Champion of the Universe

HiPcavallo

Yea but it's the Raw after Mania so the only thing anyone really gives a shit about is who's getting called up from NXT.

Penguin

Well, nothing for the cruiserweight division.

HiPcavallo

I'm guessing @GameElite™ creamed himself when the Revival debuted?

the King Lives
6 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

Yea but it's the Raw after Mania so the only thing anyone really gives a shit about is who's getting called up from NXT.

actually i think they only cared about passing a beach ball around.

Gift Of Jericho

Best promo from Da Big Dawg, ever. I hope they keep booking him as an asshole like that.

Btw, is there any story behind that "Duh duh duh...Sheamus and Cesaro" song they chanted, or it is a new thing ? They seem aware of it.

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

DrJoeyMagnumRyan
Just now, Gift Of Jericho said:

Best promo from Da Big Dawg, ever. I hope they keep booking him as an asshole like that.

they did that last year, it didn't last

Steenalizer

The Big Dog will be booked as an underdog as always, despite not losing a match in months.