Penguin

Weekly Wrestling Discussion (Spoilers) (with Bliss)

Penguin

Same, with the push they were giving Hideo I just assumed Roddy was there cause they knew he could get a good match out of him.. Surprised Mandrews made it past the first round too. Would be cool to see Roddy win.. But I feel like it might be Cedric or Murphy who wins.

If Paige didn't get punished, perhaps the King will be spared? I think the only chance Neville has to elevate 205 is if Vince goes all in with XFL.. Which means #BestWrassleDad H takes the reigns..

HiPcavallo

Sorry, thought I posted this last night.

If I had to bet, I’d go with Drew Gulak to be honest. Felt like he was the only one they were actually building up for a legit title feud when Enzo was champ (I know Cedric was number one contender, but did him and Enzo actually have a real feud? Literally anyone could’ve been in his spot and it would’ve changed nothing). Though I guess under the circumstances, that could just as easily be detrimental to his chances.. Either way, my heart says Roddy, my gut says Gulak, and my loyalty to the Queen says Murphy. So fuck everyone else, it better be Murphy, bro.

I don’t know, even Steve Austin got fined for walking out on the company. I’d like to think they refused to let the King go because they realise his potential, but I find it hard to believe they’ll let him back in without some consequence. But my point is that he was unhappy with his position before he left, would he be happy simply returning to where he was?.. Just saying, as much as I want to see him return, I don’t want him to have to return to the same frustrations that made him walk out in the first place ;_;

Lol people are pissed Lesnar beat Kane in 35 seconds... Considering it’s 2018, isn’t it kind of a good thing that match didn’t go any longer, bro?

Penguin

Yeah, I seriously don't know what they were going with Drew and Cedric.. Drew's storyline just sorta...Ended with Enzo with no real payoff and he just went back to being another henchmen before Enzo's release. I don't know why they kept going all in with Cedric tbh, sure he's a good wrestler but he had no character at the time and just based off of ability, Mustafa was getting louder pops for his wrestling. I'd say they're the 3 favourites, Mustafa if I have to pick a 4th, but I don't see him beating Murphy.. Kinda curious where the tournament goes tbh.

Touche, still don't know why Paige got off scot-free though.. I've no idea about what they'll do with Neville.. Like, there was rumors Vince cried when he left.. Yet, he didn't do anything to appease the King and was willing just to let him go quietly.. Vince is one weird dude.

I guess they're more upset about the principle of a World title match being over in 35 seconds? Plus, it's a waste of getting the soon to be Mayor of Knox County just to leave his campaign for 35 seconds? Coulda just called Hawkins for that job! Unless Lesnar fears Hawkins.

Penguin

20180226_Raw_Asuka_Nia_Jax--c77f17fe2d78

Asuka’s undefeated streak on the line against Nia Jax

How will Ronda Rousey repay Triple H and Stephanie McMahon?

Why didn’t Lesnar confront Reigns?

Who will face The Miz at WrestleMania?

Will Elias “get these hands”?

Penguin

20180305_SD_AJ_Dolph--29c6a440c2cdc6fce7

Randy Orton battles Jinder Mahal before his first-ever U.S. Title Match at WWE Fastlane

WWE Champion AJ Styles faces Dolph Ziggler ahead of Six-Pack Challenge

Charlotte Flair and Ruby Riott come face to face before SmackDown Women’s Title Match

Will Becky Lynch and Carmella come to blows?

HiPcavallo

Sorry for my slowness. Blame it on drugs, bro.

I’m guessing they kept going with Cedric because he had that highly acclaimed match with Kota Ibushi? I don’t know, that’s the only thing I can think of that sets him apart from everyone else (based on how everyone’s been used). Yea, this tournament actually managed to make me care about 205 Live.. Although just read they plan to introduce cruiserweight tag titles... That worries me a little.

I’m guessing Paige got let off because she was simply a stupid, naive little girl, who had suffered more than enough for her mistakes? The Paige they took back had a different mindsight, and likely would’ve been so much better because of it.

What did they expect? It was a Lesnar house show match, against Kane... And despite being for the world title it wasn’t even the main event. Lesnar did some suplex’s and an F5, the audience got what they paid for.

Edited by HiPcavallo

Penguin

Yeah, that's all he has I guess? But Kota was in that match too! You're not the only one that cares more for 205 Live cause of it, 205 is finally getting some good recognition for once. Same, 205 Live just doesn't have the roster for it.. Unless they go all in on it, it'll fail.

Still shoulda got some sort of punishment, even if it was sooper minor. But I guess that entire year was enough of a wake up call for her.

I don't know? Perhaps a match long enough to fit in a gif?

HiPcavallo

Well yea, but Kota went back to Japan to become a tiger and have golden love with Kenny. Yea, it’s nice to see the cruiserweights getting some positive attention for once. I just hope they can keep up the momentum once they have a new champion, if Neville returns, then I probably start watching regularly. Honestly not even just the roster, it’s the timing. The cruiserweight title only had credibility when Neville held it, they’re only just managing to make that title mean something again, how is it in any way a good idea to add another title for people to not take seriously? Just dilutes the roster further, and drags the show down. At least build an audience for the show first, they won’t really be able to establish its new identity until we have a new champion. There really is no way of telling how successful the division is actually going to be from this point on, they should at least wait it out and flesh out the roster more first.

To be honest I kinda agree there, but I think it should’ve been a “one more fuck up and you’re out” kind of deal. Maybe a fine, but otherwise I really do think she suffered enough, and got a harsh enough wake up call.. Anything else kinda would’ve seemed overkill if they weren’t going to fire her.

But that match could fit in a gif, not to mention it was an uncredited threeway with John Cena, you just couldn’t see him, bro. The crowd got everything they wanted and then some.

Holy shit, Goldust picked a fight with Cena! Sold on Raw!

Glad to see the Queen scored a victory over that bitch Naomi on Mixed Match challenge, while Braun put the bitches husband through a table <3 This was a great victory for the Kingdom!

Rusev vs Nakamura should be fun.

Penguin

Shame Kenny couldn't call his Golden Love with Kota "Golden Freeza".. He seemed quite upset with that. Same, the cruisers have been working hard for awhile, shame Kendrick isn't here to see it. I agree, people didn't give two shits til the King and to some extent Enzo was champs.. Unless they fully commit to the cruisers(Should probably just mix the UK guyz in there fully.. Trent Seven will be best cruiserweight) they really shouldn't do tag belts.

Yeah, I can understand why they didn't do anything... But at the same time I don't think they should've acted like nothing happened. A tough conundrum.

It's too long to be a proper gif.. Perhaps it should've went for 6 seconds? Cena totally carried the match imo.

#Justice4Goldy! #GoldyRevolution

Same, the Queen and Braun's going all the way... to the finals!

Ye.. I just hope it's not a way to mess with both of them. :(

HiPcavallo

Yea exactly. Honestly, the only way I could see myself getting behind cruiserweight tag titles is if Kendrick and Goldust are inaugural champs. But even then it’s just not a good idea right now...

Agreed. But honestly can’t say I fault WWE in any way for how they handled it, to be fair. There wasn’t really a right way to handle it..

Just play it super fast, then it’ll fit on a gif. Definitely, it’s too bad Brock and Kane dragged the match down, Cena’s performance was incredible that night, bro.

Honestly, if Cena is serious about having his WrestleMania moment, then he needs a match with Goldust. I think it’s in WWE’s best interest to have Cena beat Brock for the title at a house show, so he can drop it to Goldust in the main event of Blissmania, bro.

The Queen and Strowman better win the Mixed Match Challenge!

Same here. But at least it’s potentially a great matchup for both of them if they can deliver. Seems fitting that Rusev at least gets a ppv match on Rusev day.

Looks like NXT is also introducing a new title. Tag titles sadly appear to be vacated, sadly Bobby Fish got hurt ;_;

Penguin

Perhaps one day they should bring in tag belts... But it'll be boring to see Goldy and Kendrick fighting the same people over and over!

Yeah.. That was just one big fucked situation.

I guess if they wanted a longer match, they coulda filmed it in Slow-mo? When Cena wants to pull it out, he sure can pull it out!

Bro, that's exactly what NEEDS to happen.. No one care for Brock Vs. Roman and no one cares for Cena Vs. Taker, Goldy Vs. Cena is where the money is!

If they beat Aweska I'd say there pretty much guaranteed to win!

Yeah, all we can hope is that WWE cares for them to put on a good match on Rusev day.

Could be fun, not sure how another title will work in NXT but guess we need to see! Spoilers, I guess if anyone cares.

It's going to be a Triple threat tag match for the belts at TO: N'awlins, Undisputed Era is defending against AoP and Dunne/Roddy. So either Bobby's not too bad or they're getting a new member cause Adam Cole (BayBay) is in the match for the midcard belt... Or Adam Cole's working two matches at N'awlins.

HiPcavallo

Agreed, but at least if it had to happen this way, then at least it means Goldust and Kendrick are tag champs, bro.

Yea, that situation was fucked alright.

Exactly, the fans in attendance should’ve known to set the match to slow motion. It’s clearly their own fault it seemed so short!

Exactly, Goldust is what the people need, bro. If you want a Blissmania moment, then the best way to get it is with Goldust.

I don’t think Miz and Asuka are much of a threat really, Strowman will just roll through Miz. I think the Queen and Strowman are pretty safe bets there.

I think another title in NXT could definitely work with the current roster. But my concern is the callups following Blissmania, if the roster gets raided then there’s no real point to another title. NXT goes through too many phases where the roster thins out, I just hope they can maintain the credibility of both during such times.

Yea, apparently the report I read jumped the gun on the titles being vacated, but Bobby definitely won’t wrestle on TakeOver. Would be pretty cool getting to see Kyle O’Reilly and Adam Cole defend the titles though!

Penguin

Touche! If it's the only way to get Goldy and Kendrick as champs then I guess I'll support it.

It was just so messy, for everyone. :(

The fans shoulda hired the Slow Mo Guys for that match!

I couldn't agree more, Goldust is the only one that can save this Mania, bro.

Fair enough, I just picture that dastardly Asuka cheating or something.. The Queen best keep an eye on her!

That's my worry too, every year after Blissmania, NXT gets raided hard and they spend a solid year rebuilding.. Just to get raided again.. Maybe the new season is finally the one for No Way Jose?

I don't blame ya for jumping the gun, sucks about the Fish being hurt to miss it.. The return of Future Shock would be cool tbh..

Penguin

20180305_raw_matt_hardy--298c3c514e34945

The Big Dog and the “entitled” Universal Champion meet face-to-face

Can Bayley and Sasha Banks mend their fractured friendship?

Braun Strowman is a Monster Among Men and a Maestro Among Monsters

Will Ronda Rousey regret putting her hands on Stephanie McMahon?

When will “The Ultimate Deletion” take place?

Penguin

20180312_SD_AJ_Title--5610434c9daa35b2cb

Shane McMahon to make a WrestleMania announcement

Asuka to make her first SmackDown LIVE appearance after challenging Charlotte Flair

AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura’s Road to WrestleMania begins

How will Randy Orton deal with the target on his back?

How have The Bludgeon Brothers changed the SmackDown Tag Team division?

Penguin

After last weeks riveting conversations about wrestlings, we shall do another!

20180312_raw_mcmahonpromo--9de033b520c40

Who will claim victory in The Ultimate Deletion?

Brock Lesnar finally emerges

Asuka puts her streak on the line against Alexa Bliss

Braun Strowman to take on The Bar at WrestleMania

HiPcavallo

Holy shit, Daniel Bryan’s been cleared to return to the ring, bro!

Penguin

Go big Dawg D-Bry!

20180205_SD_Bryan--a003c4569c7783bb9d4bc

Will Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn face any repercussions from Daniel Bryan for their attack on Shane McMahon?

Is Jinder Mahal winning the United States Title a foregone conclusion?

How will the SmackDown Women’s Division change after the arrival of Asuka?

Will The Bludgeon Brothers’ punishment continue?

Will AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura have to watch each other’s back ahead of WrestleMania?

Daniel Bryan to kick off SmackDown LIVE

Steenalizer

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

362_DE917-_E690-4_B28-8_D7_D-_D7_F6_E7_B 

Penguin

As awesome as Bryan's return is.. I do wish they kept it a secret and said it on Smackdown. :(

Penguin

20180319_raw_vid_anglebliss--11f2ea8d2c3

John Cena takes on The Big Red Machine

What’s “Woken” Matt Hardy’s next move?

Braun Strowman needs a WrestleMania partner

Are Stephanie McMahon & Triple H ready for Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle?

Will Roman Reigns be 100 percent for WrestleMania?

Nia Jax’s pursuit of Alexa Bliss continues

Does Finn Bálor owe Seth Rollins a rematch?

Penguin

20180320_sd_vid_kozayn--2341c7a168df5d74

Will Daniel Bryan make it to SmackDown LIVE?

Roode & Orton join forces to take on Mahal and Singh

The New Day return to battle The Bludgeon Brothers

Shinsuke Nakamura clashes with Shelton Benjamin

HiPcavallo

Have to say, I really hope Mustafa Ali wins the Cruiserweight title at Blissmania. I don’t know what it is exactly, but it’s like he’s just somehow reached this level that transcends professional wrestling. To be honest, as much as I love Cedric, Mustafa Ali is the rightful successor to King Neville, bro.

• Bliss 1

Penguin

I agree, Mustafa Ali just understand the Cruiserweight dynamic!

Penguin

20180326_raw_miz--e9180f3444bb801f5eede2

Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle to meet Triple H & Stephanie McMahon face-to-face

Will Roman Reigns be ready for WrestleMania?

Seth Rollins and Finn Bálor collide in battle for WrestleMania momentum

Will The Undertaker respond to John Cena’s WrestleMania challenge?

Can Alexa Bliss evade Nia Jax until WrestleMania?

Who is Braun Strowman’s partner?