I'm back (Kurt The Right Angle) and looking to hack

KTRA Reborn

Hey, not sure if anyone is still around on here and if the Lawzy that posted back in February is the same Lawzy from way back in '04 (god I feel old).

Anyways if anyone is still hacking and wants to chat reply to me here or send me over an email.

I feel the need to stretch my mind muscles and get to hacking.

Those around in the old days of the Smacktalks, Smackdown2Hacking days should know me!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm familiar KTRA. I was a newb around the time but really loved this game not only because of the variety in match types and season mode, but what you guys did on the hacking side. MoveMaker Joe, ghostrider, lawzy, MOTS, all inspired me to keep this game going with projects of my own. It would be an honor it would could collaborate on something. I sent you a PM, I don't have your email.

Good to hear from someone that was around back then... I have seen a few screens of the mods you have posted and it looks interesting (a lot different to what we used to do).

I'm assuming you are running smackdown through ePSXe, I had the game up and running on there but haven't really had a chance to see if any of the old codes work through the cheat interface.

I am hoping it will allow me the same advantages the american hackers used to enjoy with their Xplorer cards over our lesser CDX cards (ie the ability to pull addresses currently in use from the game) I know a lot of my hacking was done in my head using addresses others had found.

It would be good to get in contact and collaborate, I will PM you my email.

• 3 weeks later...

And, this is why archiving all this would have been a bad idea.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm all good Lawzy, been a long time since we last spoke! Nostalgia got the best of me when I made this post it's been a little hectic since.

I don't suppose anyone here knows if you can add old Gameshark or Xplorer codes to the emulators on retrostation!?

typing everything would only bring back old memories... I know my old exploder cdx would require several hours of manual typing on the controller just to try a code, followed by several hours of checking to see what I had typed wrong!

Oh those were the good old days!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Well I am back again, I decided to invest in an xplorer card for my ps1.. if we are going to get nostalgic might as well go all in!! I have been looking at the codes trying to remember what is what so I shall probably have a tinker soon and post something new!!

• Like 1

KRTA, I actually have a project in the works. Would be cool if we could get a couple of hacked matches (anything modern era - chamber, MITB, etc). I have a lot of old codes bookmarked in my browser. Shoot me a pm.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...