Can't use mp4 with RAD (bink)

jake4316

Radvideo tools doesnt open mp4 or avi but it can bink them (convert to bik)

If you want to open avi or MP4 to play them you need to use a video player eg. VLC.

Why would you want to open them with radtools?

Edited by Red Rooster

Radvideo tools doesnt open mp4 or avi but it can bink them (convert to bik)

If you want to open avi or MP4 to play them you need to use a video player eg. VLC.

Why would you want to open them with radtools?

I want to convert them into .bk2 files to use for titantrons. I was following this tutorial, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfH1w7iqBUQ, but can't open ANY video files other than the ones in WWE 2K16 no matter what they are. I can't open .mov, .mp4, or .avi. I've downloaded KLite and have Quicktime on my computer. Still get the error opening file message.

Download VLC, it opens all of those files but if you just want to convert them then Open RadTools, click the file and click Bink It!

Edit : I watched the video at that link, that guy has VLC installed thats why his videos show the orange cone icon

Edited by Red Rooster

Download VLC, it opens all of those files but if you just want to convert them then Open RadTools, click the file and click Bink It!

Clicking bink it does not work! It gives me the error opening file message.

DOWNLOAD VLC, see if it plays the mp4, if not then theres something wrong with the mp4 or theres something majorly wrong with your PC

I have VLC, the videos play absolutely fine. All three separate versions of them.

• 3 years later...