golbderg as good as the tich one?

pocoto

hi everyone, 

just seen the pc mods and the tich's goldberg looks amazing, even far better than the official one in the 2k14. Problem i play in xbox one so i do not know how to create it. any help plz?

tx

Wait what?

I think he's talking about this Goldberg CAW

hi everyone, 

just seen the pc mods and the tich's goldberg looks amazing, even far better than the official one in the 2k14. Problem i play in xbox one so i do not know how to create it. any help plz?

tx

The only "fix"(if you want to call it that) that I would know of would be to find a better Goldberg on the Xbox One,I'm not sure if anyone there has what you're looking for since I don't use the Xbox One so I wouldn't know any.

No, i was talking about the goldberg but mod just for pc made by teken57 or tich (i dont remember exactly the name). I just wondering if modding was posible on xbo but people un the forum told me it wasnt.

The one made by stg in xbo community is really good better than the one u show us b-ftw but if u check pc mods u will see an incredible one. Far far better 4 the ones made by 2k

Edited by pocoto
Complete answer