guldx1

Hello, I dont know if this is where I should post this, but I wanted to install mods today and so I did. I tried to add a new diva to the game, cause there are such a small amount of them. So I followed this guide: WWE 2K15 MOD: Installing Superstars With Cheat Engine [TUTORIAL] and then in the end he says that I should use the aj lee glitch to use the character, so I download npc unlocker and try to follow the readme I do so but I missed some of the last steps and then it didn't work so I tried to reinstall the game and it seemed fine until I try to play a match in wwe universe and one of the characters has the wrong entrance and is a girl in the entrace but is normal when I played him but I was going against a randy orton (skipped his entrance) and he looked like some default character I then go into the roster, go to randy orton and see this: 824d14d5db48ed51f5c42c165748e2ee.png and 2 randy ortons look like this: 73a52976992ab04dac9a609ab35c944f.png how to fix???

Edited by guldx1

well these ortons are the alternate ortons (His Shirt attire after the hell in a cell match and some other). they are fully functional ;)

huh really now? Well thanks for informing me, but why doesn't other characters have that too then?