Inserting more YOBJs?

4 Life

Ah ok. I Removed them By extracting object and headerfile in x rey , Then filled all hex values with zeroes , and Then reimported them via inject smaller in x rey. 

I also Tried to just replace the eyes and teeths in the 0000 yobj Cause  its the Same vertex number , Then they Are showing up ingame, But the eyes Are somewhere at the Nose and not where they got to Be Placed.

Edited by manolops3

Ah ok. I Removed them By extracting object and headerfile in x rey , Then filled all hex values with zeroes , and Then reimported them via inject smaller in x rey. 

I also Tried to just replace the eyes and teeths in the 0000 yobj Cause  its the Same vertex number , Then they Are showing up ingame, But the eyes Are somewhere at the Nose and not where they got to Be Placed.

What made you want to do all that though, that was my question :lol If you're using my model then the eyes and teeth should be fine already, no need to change all that, just get rid of any objects you don't want in Anatomizer and then add in your new ones via yobj.

• Like 1

lol.....okay. now i got it. it finally works now . thanks to you and to bannockburn for his anatomizer. now i have to do the same for takers entrance attire...need to find out how to get this to work with undertakers entrance coat and the hat.

559751520237770.jpg

lol.....okay. now i got it. it finally works now . thanks to you and to bannockburn for his anatomizer. now i have to do the same for takers entrance attire...need to find out how to get this to work with undertakers entrance coat and the hat.

559751520237770.jpg

The coat you'll just be able to use the yobj, might have a problem with getting it to move since the 2580.pac file controls the movement for it and your pac probably already has a 2580 which controls the hair. Dunno what this file can be renamed to instead tbh, think renaming it to 2329.pac before copying it it MIGHT work but I can't guarantee it lol.

As for the hat, it's a prop file, so if you give him the Undertaker entrance and put his hat textures in the 000A then it should work I think. Again, not 100% on that but I believe that's how it works, because if I remember correctly I left them in when I was making my taker and he had the hat during the entrance, but when I deleted the textures the hat disappeared.

• Like 1

Ok...the entrance attire Works Too. I did exactly what you suggested with the 2329.pac and it Works. Yeah !!! 😃😃😃 , only Problem Is that the Hair goes through the hat , At the backside of his hat...But there is nothing i can Do to fix this. Because at the end of his entrance he take Off his hat and Then the Hair have to Look like in Ring...Thats more Important for me.so i am Really Really happy with the result. Thats my Favourite undertaker lol 😃 

@4 Life thank you very much for your help Mate 

Ok...the entrance attire Works Too. I did exactly what you suggested with the 2329.pac and it Works. Yeah !!! 😃😃😃 , only Problem Is that the Hair goes through the hat , At the backside of his hat...But there is nothing i can Do to fix this. Because at the end of his entrance he take Off his hat and Then the Hair have to Look like in Ring...Thats more Important for me.so i am Really Really happy with the result. Thats my Favourite undertaker lol 😃 

@4 Life thank you very much for your help Mate 

Awesome :D Yeah if it's that bad then you might do well to reshape it a little and should be able to still make it look okay, if it's just a little clipping though then whatevs innit :lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hmm.....got a Problem again. when i try to use kneepads from another wrestler for my Wrestler, and add them via 2716 yobj, then ingame the kneepads move into all directions and fly away all oveer the place...hope you guys get what i mean. i think it is because there is the 0050 missing from the wrestler i have the kneepads from...but the main wrestler already have a 0050...so i guess i Need to rename the 0050 from the kneepads-wrestler to what ???? and, if it is the 2580...then it seems to not work, because i already added the 2580 from the kneepads wrestler and it makes no difference ingame...thanks in advance guys

hmm.....got a Problem again. when i try to use kneepads from another wrestler for my Wrestler, and add them via 2716 yobj, then ingame the kneepads move into all directions and fly away all oveer the place...hope you guys get what i mean. i think it is because there is the 0050 missing from the wrestler i have the kneepads from...but the main wrestler already have a 0050...so i guess i Need to rename the 0050 from the kneepads-wrestler to what ???? and, if it is the 2580...then it seems to not work, because i already added the 2580 from the kneepads wrestler and it makes no difference ingame...thanks in advance guys

Kneepads are non-moving objects, so they just tend to be in the 0000.yobj and have no other files. Have you made sure you got all the import and export settings correct in Blender? Also be aware that with some guys, certain types of objects just aren't compatible with them, for example if you try and put a shirt on Lex Luger then the exact same thing happens to the shirt. Try a different set of kneepads and if it still happens then it might be the model you're trying to use it on just not being compatible.

Hmm....ok. Yes i Used the correct Export Settings i think so.....in Blender Export Settings Are : checked Selection only , Smooth groups , Objects as obj, and keep vertex Order all Other options are unchecked. 

The main wrestler actually had kneepads in the Original file, i just Tried to remove them and add another Wrestlers kneepads cause the Other ones Look more similar to the ones i Want....ok i will Change and use his original kneepads instead thank you