Inserting more YOBJs?

4 Life

Hope you can help me here folks. I'm going to need to insert 5 different YOBJs into the mod I'm working on. Got the first two inserted via the 001A and 001B files. Got my third ready to inject, thought I might be able to just rename one of them to 001C and copy it in but no luck. Tried a few different files but the new objects aren't showing.

Does anyone know what/who's files I can use? Still gonna need three more besides the 001A and 001B.

Thanks!

Edited by 4 Life

Hi mate,

you can use this order:

2715 (Hair) (Basic)

271A

this works fine for me

Have fun :)

Nice one dude :D Do I need to get those from anyone in particular or can I just rename hair or hair movement files?

I rename the files what i need and it works for me :)

Awesome :) Well I'm working on my Disciple mod and I've got Edge's hair which came with a TONNE of hair files haha, so I can just copy-paste some of them and then rename them.

Yeah Disciple :D yes it should works you can try it mate

Yeah I had Hollywood Hogan's glasses and gloves in a YOBJ ready to inject - copied the 2715 and renamed it to 2716 and injected into that, worked perfectly :D Thanks again man :)

• pozzum pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

This Might Be a stupid question...But how Could you inject more yobj Files into a Pach file ? The only way i Know by Now is to create a new Pach Archive Using xpacker But Those new created Pach Archives Never work For me...

currently trying to make a wrestlemania 23 Undertaker with Long Hair and his 2k15 pants But with No success by Now 😞

This Might Be a stupid question...But how Could you inject more yobj Files into a Pach file ? The only way i Know by Now is to create a new Pach Archive Using xpacker But Those new created Pach Archives Never work For me...

currently trying to make a wrestlemania 23 Undertaker with Long Hair and his 2k15 pants But with No success by Now 😞

well how are you organizing it for the new pach file to not work?

In xpacker, i Click on new - Pach Archive and then i only select all the Files in the Folder...yobj Files , Texture Archives and Those Other Files....i simply use the Order that Is already in the Folder...its in alphabetical Order i think....what i See is when i created such a Pach , and Open that created Pach in xpacker, then there Are yobj Files ok, But there Are No zlib Files...the Extension is something Unknown Never got zlib Files in it. I Tested a Thousand Things this evening with No success....the Game either Crashes or the Long Hair and eyes Are not Showing up , the pants ( 2716 yobj ) showing up But not the Long Hair ( 2715 yobj ) . 

In xpacker, i Click on new - Pach Archive and then i only select all the Files in the Folder...yobj Files , Texture Archives and Those Other Files....i simply use the Order that Is already in the Folder...its in alphabetical Order i think....what i See is when i created such a Pach , and Open that created Pach in xpacker, then there Are yobj Files ok, But there Are No zlib Files...the Extension is something Unknown Never got zlib Files in it. I Tested a Thousand Things this evening with No success....the Game either Crashes or the Long Hair and eyes Are not Showing up , the pants ( 2716 yobj ) showing up But not the Long Hair ( 2715 yobj ) . 

the order of your files should be in the order of what the original pach is when you open it. the folder won't have it all in the order that it needs to be. screen shot your pach and we can help you figure it out.

• Like 1

Thank you very much hova !!! Now it works. BUT now i need to know whether i can add a third texture archive to the pach or not...because XPacker seems to be unable to extract me the textures from 000A, however, from 000C works fine but i need to add a outfit.dds ( attire texture ) , and attire textures have to be in the 000A or could i make a new 000C archive with attire textures in it ?

thanks again !!!!!

Thank you very much hova !!! Now it works. BUT now i need to know whether i can add a third texture archive to the pach or not...because XPacker seems to be unable to extract me the textures from 000A, however, from 000C works fine but i need to add a outfit.dds ( attire texture ) , and attire textures have to be in the 000A or could i make a new 000C archive with attire textures in it ?

thanks again !!!!!

Outfits... you would add to 000A unless it's underwear or skin related i'm guessing? You'd just create a new texture archive and name it 000A. 000A's are done in alphabetical order so you can just Select All for those when doing that. I'm not sure what problems you'd have with 000A, but you can upload the 000A you're having problems with and I'll try extracting it later.

• Like 1

Not from a Original Undertaker , But from a Mod i try to edit. ( just For personal use, i dont want to Steal ) Mod is Here :    

alright.. it'd be best to ask him for the 000A. If the mod is more than just edits to the 000A, just extract the ingame taker's 000As and add whatever you were planning to use. He modded ABA Taker, so that's ch21002.pac (match attire), ch21004.pac (entrance attire)

• Like 1

yes i asked him today for the textures and have to wait for Reply....and yeah, i will try  to extract the textures from the ingame Undertaker and will see if there are all the necessary textures...at monday when i am back at home...thanks for all the help especially to hova ! :)))

ok.....so now i got the textures ( he gave me the 000A ) , and everything worked. but then i saw the undertaker mod from @4 Life , that face looks far better than takers old face...but i am unable to combine the two mods with my pants....
i tried several things , the whole night and now i got absolutely no idea why it do not work now....could someone take a look at my ch pac ? everything is inside this pac file.

i have tried all things,but now there are no ideas for possible solutions.....the 2718 yobj do not showing up ingame and i dont know why. i will go to sleep now and hope that someone could help...

http://www.file-upload.net/download-12165157/UNDERTAKER.zip.html

Edited by manolops3

ok.....so now i got the textures ( he gave me the 000A ) , and everything worked. but then i saw the undertaker mod from @4 Life , that face looks far better than takers old face...but i am unable to combine the two mods with my pants....
i tried several things , the whole night and now i got absolutely no idea why it do not work now....could someone take a look at my ch pac ? everything is inside this pac file.

i have tried all things,but now there are no ideas for possible solutions.....the 2718 yobj do not showing up ingame and i dont know why. i will go to sleep now and hope that someone could help...

http://www.file-upload.net/download-12165157/UNDERTAKER.zip.html

Only thing you did wrong is forgot to hex edit the file and didn't inject with with Custom Character Tools I'm guessing? I checked the hex before I tried it and it was set for slot 210 rather than 103. So if you then just copy-pasted it in (injecting with CCT would have rewritten the hex) then there's technically no pac for slot 103 even though the file is named correctly. So to fix it you need to open it with a hex editor, scroll down a little bit until you see the text (it's easy to spot, it's just a little chunk of text all on its own) and change from 210 to 103. First thing I noticed before even trying it, fixed that and it worked for me without issue.

Edited by 4 Life

@4 Life thanks for willing to help. But i injected the pac using Custom character tools...so this Could not Be the mistake. Hmm....for me everything Works without issue Too only thing that Do not work is that the 2718 yobj Do not showing up ingame...

its not easy to See because this 2718 yobj only Contains the eyes and teeths...so when you Test it ingame Then there should be no eyes.....

@4 Life thanks for willing to help. But i injected the pac using Custom character tools...so this Could not Be the mistake. Hmm....for me everything Works without issue Too only thing that Do not work is that the 2718 yobj Do not showing up ingame...

its not easy to See because this 2718 yobj only Contains the eyes and teeths...so when you Test it ingame Then there should be no eyes.....

Ah. Yeah, that's not gonna work mate, bodyparts normally either don't show, glitch out or crash if you try and put them in via other yobjs. How come you removed them in the first place?