[Rendered caws Save 4 (w/TU 1.05 updated)] Updated current Raw / Smackdown after Draft 2016 / NXT / CWC / Indy (Finished)

BlackBen83

Awesome thanks for ur hard work  keep going man  plz can u added any lucha undergroung Caw ((pentagon Jr or prince puma or johnny mondo or mil muertes))

thx again

Thx a lot, actually my Xbox doesn't want to launch the game since yesterday night, just because I need to clean the CD game (but I'vent this one, my game is a W2k16 version downloaded on Xbox Live).... So I don't know how to do.

Try cleaning system cache , or redownload it

Awesome thanks for ur hard work  keep going man  plz can u added any lucha undergroung Caw ((pentagon Jr or prince puma or johnny mondo or mil muertes))

thx again

Thx a lot, actually my Xbox doesn't want to launch the game since yesterday night, just because I need to clean the CD game (but I'vent this one, my game is a W2k16 version downloaded on Xbox Live).... So I don't know how to do.

Try cleaning system cache , or redownload it

I've done this one, but it doesn't work, I try to re-download the full game without my save folder (Xbox Hard Disk W2k16 folder is clean, perhaps a licence error). We'll see if it work.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

too bad save damaged, cant use it :( , anyways thanks for your work with 2k16, its awesome job u did, too bad we not going to see u in 2k17 :( , 

I'll try to made another fresh save, because I've again the caws, I will try just to inject those caws in my new save (normally it should be work because the new save have the same ID Profile), the game work fine now,

I was obliged to delete all the 2k16 folder on Xbox Hard Disk and refresh the game and install all DLC. I'll try to fix it with a better USB if I can.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

too bad save damaged, cant use it :( , anyways thanks for your work with 2k16, its awesome job u did, too bad we not going to see u in 2k17 :( , 

I'll try to made another fresh save, because I've again the caws, I will try just to inject those caws in my new save (normally it should be work because the new save have the same ID Profile), the game work fine now,

I was obliged to delete all the 2k16 folder on Xbox Hard Disk and refresh the game and install all DLC. I'll try to fix it with a better USB if I can.

Ben.

bro the save is corrupted because of the caw number 85 (the file named 84customsuperstar) try to fix this caw and reupload only this. It's the only file that horizon doesn't recognize.

Edited by Domy99

Ben.

bro the save is corrupted because of the caw number 85 (the file named 84customsuperstar) try to fix this caw and reupload only this. It's the only file that horizon doesn't recognize.

No , its something with save file itself, because wwe automattically removes bad caws from save and then u can continue with usable caws, in this case we cannot start game with any caws at all

Ben.

No , its something with save file itself, because wwe automattically removes bad caws from save and then u can continue with usable caws, in this case we cannot start game with any caws at all

I'll try for sunday night the save on an inject new USB. The problem seems to come from one of my two USB who's corrupt files when I deplace them on it... Last night I didn't have any caws on my primary Xbox Hard Drive so I have create 100 blanck caws, simply to re-inject the caws of the save 4 on my new save on hard disk. I'll try to fix them with Horizon.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Ben.

I didn't try the save yet, I'm going to test it right now and tell the results...

Bad news the save doesn't work so... I think you have to fix it or it will not work.

Ok thanks, I have downloaded yesterday night 99 of the 100 caws present on a fresh save after re-install the game on Hard Drive with DLC, but some of them aren't on this save like Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, The Addiction or the MCMG or Roderick Strong. I don't found them on CC. I have replace with others guyz like Sami Callihan, Curt Hawkins for example. I'll try to found the best caws and just inject new renders.

I will update soon the list.

So be patient.

Thx to support this work.

Ben.

Bad news the save doesn't work so... I think you have to fix it or it will not work.

Ok thanks, I have downloaded yesterday night 99 of the 100 caws present on a fresh save after re-install the game on Hard Drive with DLC, but some of them aren't on this save like Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, The Addiction or the MCMG or Roderick Strong. I don't found them on CC. I have replace with others guyz like Sami Callihan, Curt Hawkins for example. I'll try to found the best caws and just inject new renders.

So be patient.

Ben.

mmm they have deleted the bucks, omega and strong from the community? Why bro? Inject them using your caw injector from the save wwe roh and njpw...

Another thing the save is not corrupted but the game tells me I removed the hard drive and it cannot found the savefile, that's really strange, I've never had this kind of problem until now.

So be patient.

Ben.

mmm they have deleted the bucks, omega and strong from the community? Why bro? Inject them using your caw injector from the save wwe roh and njpw...

Another thing the save is not corrupted but the game tells me I removed the hard drive and it cannot found the savefile, that's really strange, I've never had this kind of problem until now.

I'll do some try this weekend. With Save 2 or 3.

Yeah I have one problem on CC actually when I search a name of caw, tag or other, I can't found anything, and I'm forced to see the 2000 pages or more to found the caws....

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

So be patient.

Ben.

Yeah I have one problem on CC actually when I search a name of caw, tag or other, I can't found anything, and I'm forced to see the 2000 pages or more to found the caws....

Ben.

Yeah , i used to have this s@#t last year too, now i have RGH so i cant go live anymore, 

So be patient.

Ben.

Ben.

Yeah , i used to have this s@#t last year too, now i have RGH so i cant go live anymore, 

I'm thinking one thing, can I put just a fresh save with this caws and reload on mediafire just for community? It will work or not? or just replace the corrupted files?

Ben.

So be patient.

Ben.

Ben.

I'm thinking one thing, can I put just a fresh save with this caws and reload on mediafire just for community? It will work or not? or just replace the corrupted files?

Ben.

I have no idea, other thing we dont have tool to inject thoose ourselves

So be patient.

Ben.

Ben.

Ben.

I have no idea, other thing we dont have tool to inject thoose ourselves

Exatcly 

You gotta replace current corrupted file, otherwise it will not work

Ok Ill replace all corrupted files by fresh files. And re-upload the save.

Edit : I've replaced all DLC and Savedata folder, I'ven't the 84 caw, I'm uploading it on mediafire, thanks to tell me if it work.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

.............................................................. Save is corrupted..............................

caws 94,87,79(out of 99),In Horizon shows up with meesed up wwe 2k16 logo, maybe its the problem???

.............................................................. Save is corrupted..............................

caws 94,87,79(out of 99),In Horizon shows up with meesed up wwe 2k16 logo, maybe its the problem???

hum. The logo files is independant of the save. I can re-inject logo folder. For the caws the number 79, 87, and 94 to 99 are corrupted? that's right?

hum. The logo files is independant of the save. I can re-inject logo folder. For the caws the number 79, 87, and 94 to 99 are corrupted? that's right?

no 94,87, and 79 in Horizon, But its 95 88 80 not in horizon, its really hard for me to explain it, Im tired didnt sleep whole night so my english is really bad, hope you get it what i mean

But its really weird, when I start yours save then words popup that 'u cant save do u want to continue?' Then I press yes, next it starts... One ore more caws damaged, Logo file is damaged ,Arena is damaged, Bassically everything is damaged, so I dont think its because of caws, its something fishy with this save, and I dont get it, u made 3 awesome saves before without problems, and this one is F uP, Don't know man, maybe give up on this one, its takes your time and frustration F IT, U already made awesome work with 2k16 man, nobody will be angry on u ;)

no 94,87, and 79 in Horizon, But its 95 88 80 not in horizon, its really hard for me to explain it, Im tired didnt sleep whole night so my english is really bad, hope you get it what i mean

But its really weird, when I start yours save then words popup that 'u cant save do u want to continue?' Then I press yes, next it starts... One ore more caws damaged, Logo file is damaged ,Arena is damaged, Bassically everything is damaged, so I dont think its because of caws, its something fishy with this save, and I dont get it, u made 3 awesome saves before without problems, and this one is F uP, Don't know man, maybe give up on this one, its takes your time and frustration F IT, U already made awesome work with 2k16 man, nobody will be angry on u ;)

Yeah I understand for n°94 - 87 and 79 in Horizon it's ok (it's the caw number in savegame, not the .Cas.number ;), I think the save has been corrupted by one of my 3 USB :( this usb is gone in a thrash now...

Thanks a lot to support the work, I really appreciate.

As I had to start a new save, I'm working in parrallel on a last "try" save with only complete current Raw / Smackdown live and NXT / CWC roster with WWE Alumni formers newcomers for 2017 like Goldberg, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Melina and Victoria (based on last rumors I've seen), and news logos Pay Per Views for show.

I think this last save will be one of my favourite. So I'll update the list on first page.

Ben.