[Rendered caws Save 4 (w/TU 1.05 updated)] Updated current Raw / Smackdown after Draft 2016 / NXT / CWC / Indy (Finished)

BlackBen83

.............................................................. Save is corrupted..............................

caws 94,87,79(out of 99),In Horizon shows up with meesed up wwe 2k16 logo, maybe its the problem???

hum. The logo files is independant of the save. I can re-inject logo folder. For the caws the number 79, 87, and 94 to 99 are corrupted? that's right?

no 94,87, and 79 in Horizon, But its 95 88 80 not in horizon, its really hard for me to explain it, Im tired didnt sleep whole night so my english is really bad, hope you get it what i mean

But its really weird, when I start yours save then words popup that 'u cant save do u want to continue?' Then I press yes, next it starts... One ore more caws damaged, Logo file is damaged ,Arena is damaged, Bassically everything is damaged, so I dont think its because of caws, its something fishy with this save, and I dont get it, u made 3 awesome saves before without problems, and this one is F uP, Don't know man, maybe give up on this one, its takes your time and frustration F IT, U already made awesome work with 2k16 man, nobody will be angry on u ;)

Yeah I understand for n°94 - 87 and 79 in Horizon it's ok (it's the caw number in savegame, not the .Cas.number ;), I think the save has been corrupted by one of my 3 USB :( this usb is gone in a thrash now...

Thanks a lot to support the work, I really appreciate.

As I had to start a new save, I'm working in parrallel on a last "try" save with only complete current Raw / Smackdown live and NXT / CWC roster with WWE Alumni formers newcomers for 2017 like Goldberg, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Melina and Victoria (based on last rumors I've seen), and news logos Pay Per Views for show.

I think this last save will be one of my favourite. So I'll update the list on first page.

Ben.

Cheers bro

Thank you Ben, all you are doing for the community it's flawless. 

Thx bro ;)

Updated and final list on first page. Enjoy.

Again 15 caws to render and current belts and arenas to render.

See you later.

Ben.

Hi, transfer works fine today.

Save 4 is ready to download on first page :)

Enjoy.

Ben.

Works like a charm, Thank you very much mate :)

Sound good :) no problem !

Enjoy all !

Ben.

Enjoy.

Ben.

Enjoy all !

Ben.

Caws actually looks really good, its save of the year dude :)

Enjoy.

Ben.

Enjoy all !

Ben.

Caws actually looks really good, its save of the year dude :)

Thanks dude :) I think so, if I have time I'll try to update the save 2 (ROH/NJPW/TNA/Hall Of Fame) not certain, but I'll try ^^

Ben.

Bro for me I don't know why but the titles only works well then there are some arenas and most of the superstars missing and I never had any problems like this, coulde be the number of the caw in horizon that also must be fixed?

Bro for me I don't know why but the titles only works well then there are some arenas and most of the superstars missing and I never had any problems like this, coulde be the number of the caw in horizon that also must be fixed?

Oh? I have just extracted all the folder content, and all the caws (OO.CAS to 99.CAS) are on the .ZIP, it work fine on a second USB for me, perhaps try to re-upload it? :( 

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Oh? I have just extracted all the folder content, and all the caws (OO.CAS to 99.CAS) are on the .ZIP, it work fine on a second USB for me, perhaps try to re-upload it? :( 

Ben.

No bro maybe the region of the game is the problem, is your game pal or ntsc? (Are you american or european)

Ben.

No bro maybe the region of the game is the problem, is your game pal or ntsc? (Are you american or european)

Toulon France he is European, Im European too, and its works fine for me

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I'm really needing some help here... NOTHINGS working now.. MY renders weren't working, so I decided to download the .RAR of the pre created CAWS... I've put them on my memory stick, but my WWE2k16 isn't picking up that theres a save file on there, or any of the downloaded characters.. Can anyone help?

....Please?

• 1 month later...

Guys quick question. If I wanna use this save do I have to delete my old save or move it somewhere else ? 

Just try with a fresh save on a USB ;) you can have 2 saves for the same game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 03/02/2017 at 3:50 AM, TheTechnicalSavage said:

Will you update that save again? 

Hi TS, no I have no time to update the Kingdom Tournament, or simply update this save with recent roster (Mickie James, SAnitY, or others girls and guyz) at the moment, sorry.

Ben.

2 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi TS, no I have no time to update the Kingdom Tournament, or simply update this save with recent roster (Mickie James, SAnitY, or others girls and guyz) at the moment, sorry.

Ben.

Its okay, bro. I only ask you because my download is slow af and i don't think if you will update that saved soon. By the way, instant play WWE2K17 i'll be back to 2K16, your save is awesome. 

Edited by TheTechnicalSavage
  • Like 1