[Rendered caws Save 4 (w/TU 1.05 updated)] Updated current Raw / Smackdown after Draft 2016 / NXT / CWC / Indy (Finished)

BlackBen83

Hello guyz, behold the horizon one last save for this year. I don't think go on 2k17 for next year for lack of financial means. Also I wanted to share with you one of my last save, based on the newcomers who return to the rosters of WWE (like Goldberg 2k17 inspiration version, Shelton Benjamin and more), some participants of the incredible CWC tournament, NXT Newcomers, some Indy, ROH and NJPW great superstars who joined WWE company, new textured attires for the caws, and face textures injected. 

Special Thanks to Cuey, ThaCleana, DirtyK1ller, JMPunk, M.BlackSheep, Status, XJP87X, Rockatilly and others I forget, for Community Caws Creations, Textures and Logos. Thanks a million guys ;)

Caws in blue made by me.

Thanks a million to KG also for this awesome tool.

Link of the save 4 - 1.05 TU : "Ready To Download - just click and enjoy"

Link to the Title Update 1.05 http://xboxunity.net (you need to put WWE 2k16 words)
Thank you to not pay attention to the .CAS names that may be different from those present in the save (example : Eddie Edwards is the Maryse .CAS)

Afficher l'image d'origine

Dvgc2lDkFG_HqBdLYZsj4OXlm-RAl9upHvyqDfpB

(13) Fixed

Braun Strowman

Bubba Ray Dudley (The Dudley Boyz)

Charlotte

Corey Graves

D-Von Dudley (The Dudley Boyz)

Dana Brooke

Epico

Jinder Mahal

Karl Anderson (The Club)

Luke Gallows (The Club)

Nia Jax

Primo

Sasha Banks

rBvniFfuJfSRPa2I3ipebZp7h-mCycpel36RLDKk

(14) Fixed

AJ Styles

Alexa Bliss

Alberto Del Rio

Apollo Crews

Becky Lynch

Carmella

Chad Gable (American Alpha)

Curt Hawkins

David Otunga

Jason Jordan (American Alpha)

Maryse

Mojo Rawley (Hype Bros)

Rhyno (ECW Originals)

Shelton Benjamin

kLtkwG9a70fBIv6i2ZKk7RwfDCQbXhS8BUlOtMjQ

(26) Fixed

Aliyah

Andrade « Cien » Almas

Angelo Dawkins

Asuka

Austin Aries

Bayley

Billie Kay

Biff Busick / Oney Lorcan

Bobby Roode

Dash Wilder (The Revival)

Elias Samson

Ember Moon

Eric Young

Gzim Selmani (Authors of Pain)

Johnny Gargano (also in CWC)

Liv Morgan

Nick Miller (TM-61)

No Way Jose

Peyton Royce

Rich Swann (also in CWC)

Scott Dawson (The Revival)

Shane Thorne (TM-61)

Shinsuke Nakamura

Sunny Dhinsa (Authors of Pain)

Tommaso Ciampa (also in CWC)

Tye Dillinger

zu-j07S3rKMqcQUsOGzMykW9DVuocH1eOQQCCp2T

(18) Fixed

Akira Tozawa (Pro Wrestling Guerilla / Dragon Gate)

Brian Kendrick (NXT)

Cedric Alexander (ROH)

Clement Petiot (Great Bear Promotions)

Da Mack (Westside Xtreme Wrestling)

Drew Gulak (Westside Xtreme Wrestling)

Damien Slater (Wrestle Rampage / Warzone Wrestling)

Gran Metalik (NJPW / Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre)

Ho Ho Lun (Hong Kong Pro-Wrestling Federation / Independant)

Jack Gallagher (Pro Wrestling Zero 1)

Kota Ibushi (NJPW)

Lince Dorado (TNA)

Mustafa Ali (Independant)

Tajiri (TNA / Wrestle-1)

Noam Dar (TNA)

TJ Perkins (TNA)

Tony Nese (TNA / Dragon Gate USA)

Zack Sabre Jr (Pro Wrestling Guerilla / Pro Wrestling NOAH)

Independant, Freelancer (26) Fixed

Adam Cole (ROH / NJPW)

Chris Hero (ROH / Pro Wrestling Guerilla / NXT)

CM Punk (WWE / ECW / ROH)

Drew McIntyre / Galloway (TNA / Freelancer)

Jushin “Thunder” Liger (NJPW / NXT)

Hirooki Goto (NJPW)

Hiroshi Tanahashi (NJPW)

Jay Briscoe (ROH)

Jay Lethal (ROH)

Jeff Hardy (TNA / WWE)

Johnny Mundo / Morrison (AAA / Lucha / WWE)

Katsuyori Shibata (NJPW)

Kazuchika Okada (NJPW)

Kenny Omega (NJPW / Indy / WWE)

Kurt Angle (TNA / WWE)

Mark Briscoe (ROH / NJPW)

Matt Hardy (TNA / ROH / WWE)

Matt Sydal (NJPW / WWE / ROH / TNA /Freelancer)

Marty Scurll (ROH / TNA / Freelancer)

Matt Jackson (ROH / NJPW / Indy / WWE)

Nick Jackson ( ROH / NJPW / Indy / WWE)

Pete Dunne (Freelancer / Indy)

Ricochet (AAA / NJPW / Pro Wrestling Guerrilla / Chikara / Freelancer)

Tommy End (Freelancer)

Tomohiro Ishii (NJPW)

Will Ospreay (NJPW / TNA / Pro Wrestling Guerrilla / Freelancer)

Alumni (3) (fixed)

Goldberg

Melina

Victoria

Shows Logos (5) : in progress

1. Raw 2016

2. Smackdown Live 2016

3. Ring Of Honor VS NJPW

4. CWC 2016

PPV Logos (14) : in progress

1. WWE Roadblock (03/2016)

2. NXT Rival (02/2015)

3. NXT Unstoppable (05/2015)

4. NXT Brooklyn (08/2015)

5. NXT Respect (10/2015)

6. NXT London (12/2015)

7. TakeOver Dallas (04/2016)

8. TakeOver The End (06/2016)

9. TakeOver Brooklyn 2 (08/2016)

10. Backlash 2016

11. Clash of The Champions 2016

12. Fatal 4 Way 2016

13. No Mercy 2016

14. ...

Belts : The current WWE championships 2016 (Raw and Smackdown Live), ROH Titles (Jay Briscoe ROH Heavyweight and the others), NJPW Titles, Immortal Champion, Dragon Gate, PWG Heavyweight. Fixed

Arenas : The NXT TakeOvers, ROH, NJPW, Lucha Underground, CWC and Roadblock current arenas rendered with aprons glitch. Fixed

DLCs  : Current DLCs (Movesets & New Entrances, Hall Of Fame Pack, NXT and Legends Pack, Terminator pack)

Here's the final list, just need to fix movesets.

This backup will be operational at the end of August, middle of September 2016, just for pleasure, made by passion :p

See you soon guys ;)

Ben
Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 2

Hi brothers, feel free to give your opinion if you have some news about next / newcomers in WWE brand that I forgot.

Thx for the help ;)

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

mmm guerrilas of destiny is a really bad tag team in my opinion, however keep shelley and also add sabin now that they reformed the mcmg, as for the young bucks and the addiction put them in the save and remove bullshit like samson bull james no way jose etc. (my opinion bro)

mmm guerrilas of destiny is a really bad tag team in my opinion, however keep shelley and also add sabin now that they reformed the mcmg, as for the young bucks and the addiction put them in the save and remove bullshit like samson bull james no way jose etc. (my opinion bro)

Thx a lot Domy for the quick answer. I'll work on that this evening ;)

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

😍😍😍😍😍😍 GREAT JOB!!!!

Thx a lot bro, ok yesterday night I've fixed new current renders on those teams, big update on the list :

RAW

1. The Club (you can choose current RAW or NJPW Bullet Club attires)

NXT

1. Authors Of Pain
  2. TM-61

NJPW / ROH / TNA / Indy / Freelancer

1. Motor City Machine Guns
  2. The Addiction
  3. The Young Bucks / The Elite / Bullet Club
  4. Meiyu Tag
  5. Great Bash Heel
  6. Ricochet and Sydal
  7. Killer Elite Squad
  8. The Briscoe's
  9. Hardy Boyz

Previews on renders coming soon.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Perfect work as always man, can't wait to use them and finally saying goodbye to the last gen and go to the next gen :p 

Thanks ;) I've edited and fixed yesterday night more NXT attires for Aliyah, Carmella, Billie Kay and Peyton Royce. I've also changed last renders by current NXT and Raw or Smackdown Live renders.

Next step fix some movesets.

Ben.

how do I find these online?  Also could you make No Way Jose?

Nah, keep indy guys that are really talented instead of a shitty dancer that the only good thing is him on the microphone, onestly I don't want to remove for example ishii and replace him with jose, it will be an insult to tomohiro. At least you can replace bull james that is badder than jose on the ring.

Hi all ;) Updated previews pics renders on first post, need to work on the Indy renders previews for now. See you later. Ben.

Nah, keep indy guys that are really talented instead of a shitty dancer that the only good thing is him on the microphone, onestly I don't want to remove for example ishii and replace him with jose, it will be an insult to tomohiro. At least you can replace bull james that is badder than jose on the ring.

Yeah I'm agree with Domy99, if I can download Jose, I'll replace perhaps Bull Dempsey, the only wrestler I can delete.

Edited by BlackBen83

Hi all ;) Updated previews pics renders on first post, need to work on the Indy renders previews for now. See you later. Ben.

Yeah I'm agree with Domy99, if I can download Jose, I'll replace perhaps Bull Dempsey, the only wrestler I can delete.

That's what I'm talking about.

Hi Domy, I've found a great Oney Lorcan (Biff Busick) caw to replace Bull. It seem to sound good right? because he's on NXT for now.

What do you think?

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Hi Domy, I've found a great Oney Lorcan (Biff Busick) caw to replace Bull. It seem to sound good right? because he's on NXT for now.

What do you think?

Ben.

Perfect bro, put him in the save, Busick is one of the most underated wrestler in nxt, I'm glad he is having a push.

Perfect bro, put him in the save, Busick is one of the most underated wrestler in nxt, I'm glad he is having a push.

Ok thanks that's good, the list is fixed now, I need just to transfer the save on usb and mediafire ;) I'll do that for coming days.

Ben.

Hi brothers, link of the Save 4 is uploaded on first post, please let me comment if it works fine, my game (I don't know why) seems to be "corrupted", my Xbox tell me to clean the game CD, but I haven't this one, my game is an upload Xbox Live game on my hard disk, and it doesn't work for now, I have sent a request to Xbox France.

So I hope this last save work for community :(

Thanks if you have some advice.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Awesome thanks for ur hard work  keep going man  plz can u added any lucha undergroung Caw ((pentagon Jr or prince puma or johnny mondo or mil muertes))

thx again

Thx a lot, actually my Xbox doesn't want to launch the game since yesterday night, just because I need to clean the CD game (but I'vent this one, my game is a W2k16 version downloaded on Xbox Live).... So I don't know how to do.

Edited by BlackBen83