WWF 90's MOD FOR WWE 2K15 [PC] - Full CAWs roster WWF 90's

hugo stiglitz

Hello, I desperately need help with modding, I'm looking for 80' and 90' characters :) [ tried modding WWE2k16, but the game crashes all the time and any solutions found in the Internet doesn't help (for example characters from the community creations dissapear any time I add sth new)], so I decided to buy 2k15 just for this mod (Full CAWs roster WWF 90's from here: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/468172-direct-download-full-caws-roster-wwf-90s/) - it is supposed to be a gift to my older brother (now he's very ill :( ), who was a bin fan of wrestling in 80ies i 90ies! When downloading it, I din't realise the 2k15 servers are not working. I downloaded a mod and installed as it was written in instructions, but it doesn't work - there's the music, special entrances of the characters, but characters are almost naked, without "personal" face etc. When I select one of these new characters, the message appears: "save failded. system storage access error occurred". to you have any idea if it's connected with the fact the servers are not working? Any ideas what to do? It is very important for me, I really would like to to this surprise to my brother, he's very ill now and I know  "taking him" to his childhood world would help him a lot. Please help if you can :)

Edit: The problem I wrote about is solved, but I'm trying to replace the Yokozuna character with the one from another mod (WWE2K15-PC- Yokozuna Mod - by Mincho Sheen). Is there a possibily to do this?

Edited by hugo stiglitz