COMPLETE RENDER PACKS THREAD

Hawideros

Ok I'm getting what you mean :D I'll make it than so that I'll put the DDS's in my packs with the header and footer files from Perfectplex and write in the Tutorial how they can inject them with ID's so that they can choose which superstar they want to replace. But in my first pack there will just be updates of already existing superstars, so I guess it would be better if I do the updated renders in PACH with the ID's to update the original render :) 

But I really appreciate your tips, your help and awesome work, thank ya ^^ 

Nahhh dude, no need for the header and footer files and all that shit now - VisitorX used that info to create his render injector tool so it was certainly an invaluable discovery, but the method is now obsolete. You simply take the DDS files, open them in Custom Character Tools and use the injector to inject them all with a few clicks. I pointed this all out in my tutorial ;) So just include the DDS files, state that they need to be injected with the CCT render injector and that's it, the program is so simple to use :)

Alright dude ;) 

• 4 years later...