COMPLETE RENDER PACKS THREAD

Hawideros

Hi all!

Since it has become that easy to change/update all 3 render types in the game we all might share our creations here.

A big shoutout to  4 LifeTheVisitorXI CAN I WILL Perfectplex for making changing renders that easy!

Take a look first @ this threat to get a clue what it's all about:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/63359-tutorialpreparing-all-3-types-of-renders-injecting-with-visitorxs-injector-tool-easy-quick-all-free-tools/

Enough said, let's start with my first 2 replacements:

Paige:

https://mega.nz/#!chdkUAJK!eAceWv4fuFAP21Ii3kO7tOTxS3ZuPatblpcy_dFB0FI

vorschau.png

Emma:

https://mega.nz/#!E91VkZ6D!vbYTX5UI-nuSrKk1hphuI-1Mu5MGTTOVJCv9l6OH8IU

vorschauEmma.png

to be continued...

• Like 6

I could upload a bench of renders. Since I am really busy with them, I almost made some perfect replacements ^^

I could upload you American Alpha (Chad Gable & Jason Jordan), Goldberg, AJ Styles and EVERYONE else if you want, just write me a message which you want.

Regards :D

PS: Would be good if you make a notice in your render packs or if you would write here which wrestler/diva the new renders replace.

Edited by Rajhab
  • Like 1

I could upload a bench of renders. Since I am really busy with them, I almost made some perfect replacements ^^

I could upload you American Alpha (Chad Gable & Jason Jordan), Goldberg, AJ Styles and EVERYONE else if you want, just write me a message which you want.

PS: Would be good if you make a notice in your render packs or if you would write here which wrestler/diva the new renders replace.

Can u upload goldberg render for replacing dummy render

Can u upload goldberg render for replacing dummy render

Yeah sure, but I need the confirmation from Sickboy, that he'll put the link on this thread ^^

Feel free to upload whatever renders you like to share.

The idea behind this thread is to share your creations with the community. 

So it's not about what i want. 

As for the info which wrestler/woman my renders replace...

Paige is replacing Paige

Emma is replacing Emma

pretty obvious... isn't it?

Yeah sure, but I need the confirmation from Sickboy, that he'll put the link on this thread ^^

Sure you have my confirmation. In fact you don't need it!

This is supposed to be an open thread!

Just post the links to your renders so anybody can grab them!

I'd love to see this thread getting filled up with all kind of renders from different creators!

Keep 'em coming, you r welcome!!!

Sure, just write me who they should replace ^^

I think Shane McMahon should replace Shane McMahon xD

And Mick Foley I guess should replace Cactus Jack. But what is with the others?

I'd love to see this thread getting filled up with all kind of renders from different creators!

My idea was that you put every link of new or updated renders in the mainpost of you. With previews and so on, like you did with Paige and Emma.

Would you do that, then nobody needs to look through all the pages to find the render they want :) 

Edited by Rajhab
  • Like 1

My idea was that you put every link of new or updated renders in the mainpost of you. With previews and so on, like you did with Paige and Emma.

Would you do that, then nobody needs to look through all the pages to find the render they want :) 

Okay, i understand. 

Honestly i don't have the time to keep threads up-to-date;

If someone is willing to do so i've no problem if he creates a new thread & takes care of it. 

I totally agree with you that it would be much easier that way!!!

If anyone is reading this that has the time to keep a thread updated, I think a renders database is a superb idea. We have a ch database and pofo/moveset database, and what with VisitorX's new tool making it easy for anyone to install renders, the community could really benefit from having a database of ready-to-inject files. I'm in the process of installing all my renders for my WCW & Attitude era roster, so I'd certainly have a lot to contribute for the late 90s fans ;)

• Like 3

Yeah would be cool,  since is so easy to inject the renders, the creator can post a preview and the link for the archive(rar, zip file) with 3 renders inside it: typea, b and c.

Edited by PH_Guy

Sure, just write me who they should replace ^^

I think Shane McMahon should replace Shane McMahon xD

And Mick Foley I guess should replace Cactus Jack. But what is with the others?

Bro Maryse On Stephanie McMahon Manager And Benjamin On Savio Vega Mick Foley On Cactus Jack

@Rajhab Why are you asking who should you replace. Anyone can use The Visitor tool and its very simple, just need the dds file that maybe some people can't manage to make and save in the right format.

Edited by PH_Guy

I will start a new thread tonight and will release render packs with updated renders or new ones :D

Would appreciate if you guys would come and look at it ^^ 

Regards, Rajhab ;)

• Like 1

Can you make an Austin Aries and a Shinsuke Nakamura render?

Come here everybody, I take requests and do them for you guys :D 

Do you do them by dds files? Like seperately

Can you make an Austin Aries and a Shinsuke Nakamura render?

Come here everybody, I take requests and do them for you guys :D 

Do you do them by dds files? Like seperately

I make the complete render. If you know what I mean. PACH Files with the IDs and so ^^

But yeah, with the method of Perfectplex

Edited by Rajhab

I make the complete render. If you know what I mean. PACH Files with the IDs and so ^^

Honestly mate, that's not gonna be popular. People are just gonna want DDS files to inject with Visitor's render injector so they can pick and choose what ones they want and which renders they want to replace. It'll be easier for you, and preferable for everyone else, if you just made the three DDS files as per my tutorial ;)

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

Honestly mate, that's not gonna be popular. People are just gonna want DDS files to inject with Visitor's render injector so they can pick and choose what ones they want and which renders they want to replace. It'll be easier for you, and preferable for everyone else. if you just made the DDS files as per my tutorial ;)

Yeah, can you help me with the issue on the tutorial topic?

Honestly mate, that's not gonna be popular. People are just gonna want DDS files to inject with Visitor's render injector so they can pick and choose what ones they want and which renders they want to replace. It'll be easier for you, and preferable for everyone else, if you just made the three DDS files as per my tutorial ;)

Look, I'm really thankful for your great work you share with us. But please don't think that I just put shitty renders on this thread and make it look something special. Wait for my first pack and you'll see. Thank you :) 

Look, I'm really thankful for your great work you share with us. But please don't think that I just put shitty renders on this thread and make it look something special. Wait for my first pack and you'll see. Thank you :) 

I saw from your thread that you're doing full packs for superstar updates which is really great! However, where a lot of people are also injecting renders with the tool now, giving them some pach files that they have to install manually is gonna be a bit of a pain in the backside. Be easier for you and everyone else to just put out the DDS files rather than putting them into a pach... but hey, it's an idea that'd make things easier on your downloaders and make your thread more popular as giving out pach files is pretty much considered an obsolete method now, but this is just a heads up and it's entirely up to you at the end of the day as it's your thread ;)

I saw from your thread that you're doing full packs for superstar updates which is really great! However, where a lot of people are also injecting renders with the tool now, giving them some pach files that they have to install manually is gonna be a bit of a pain in the backside. Be easier for you and everyone else to just put out the DDS files rather than putting them into a pach... but hey, it's an idea that'd make things easier on your downloaders and make your thread more popular as giving out pach files is pretty much considered an obsolete method now, but this is just a heads up and it's entirely up to you at the end of the day as it's your thread ;)

Ok I'm getting what you mean :D I'll make it than so that I'll put the DDS's in my packs with the header and footer files from Perfectplex and write in the Tutorial how they can inject them with ID's so that they can choose which superstar they want to replace. But in my first pack there will just be updates of already existing superstars, so I guess it would be better if I do the updated renders in PACH with the ID's to update the original render :) 

But I really appreciate your tips, your help and awesome work, thank ya ^^ 

Edited by Rajhab

Ok I'm getting what you mean :D I'll make it than so that I'll put the DDS's in my packs with the header and footer files from Perfectplex and write in the Tutorial how they can inject them with ID's so that they can choose which superstar they want to replace. But in my first pack there will just be updates of already existing superstars, so I guess it would be better if I do the updated renders in PACH with the ID's to update the original render :) 

But I really appreciate your tips, your help and awesome work, thank ya ^^ 

Nahhh dude, no need for the header and footer files and all that shit now - VisitorX used that info to create his render injector tool so it was certainly an invaluable discovery, but the method is now obsolete. You simply take the DDS files, open them in Custom Character Tools and use the injector to inject them all with a few clicks. I pointed this all out in my tutorial ;) So just include the DDS files, state that they need to be injected with the CCT render injector and that's it, the program is so simple to use :)

Edited by 4 Life