i found a site that is giving the downloads for mods

some wwe fan

Our Collab Stuff They Are Stealing Mods We Should Pass Now Or Any Other Way To Stop The Shit Thing!

Why Are You Typing Like That. 

Auday He Is Stealing Smacktalks This Time I am Not A Kid And Seriously I Will Go In Deep With Them!

It's a good idea to include a proper, full readme file with your mods with links to the original mod thread, etc. so people can see where they were originally released.

Then again, if they repacked the mod and left the readme out, that wouldn't help either.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Our Collab Stuff They Are Stealing Mods We Should Pass Now Or Any Other Way To Stop The Shit Thing!

Auday He Is Stealing Smacktalks This Time I am Not A Kid And Seriously I Will Go In Deep With Them!

He Means To Say Not To Type Like This

He Means To Say Not To Type Like This

Ok:mad:

Oop, conspiracy to rape :p

Oop, conspiracy to rape :p

:lol:lol>>>>>>>>>>:angry:

oh my, they've uploaded my splash screens as well:o
on the screenshots you can see they have pirated the game :lol  
i feel bad for all of you. There are the best mods of this forums :/ 

• Like 1

oh my, they've uploaded my splash screens as well:o
on the screenshots you can see they have pirated the game :lol  
i feel bad for all of you. There are the best mods of this forums :/ 

Yeah Pirating+stealing Wow Amazing Fuck Them!

yea this is not right! this is the kinda thing that makes shake my head. People like this ruin the easy access to download a mod, what sucks is we prob all will have to start using passwords and people like say kids just coming on here 2 download john cena's latest attire cant because of trust issues, that what really sucks! A good person gets screwed. boy oh boy truthfully these A**holes will never stop.

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 2

yea this is not right! this is the kinda thing that makes shake my head. People like this ruin the easy access to download a mod, what sucks is we prob all will have to start using passwords and people like say kids just coming on here 2 download john cena's latest attire cant because of trust issues, that what really sucks! A good person gets screwed. boy oh boy truthfully these A**holes will never stop.

the problem is, that they posting the password as well :/ 

Whoever did it is someone who posts here, shortly after I made my post they started spamming the link to that site in the comment section of my 2k modding weekly vids.

Whoever did it is someone who posts here, shortly after I made my post they started spamming the link to that site in the comment section of my 2k modding weekly vids.

But what could we do to stop them? 

If they got temp banned,they would just wait it out and start again
If they got account banned,they could just make a new one
If they got IP banned,they could just use a VPN

But what could we do to stop them? 

If they got temp banned,they would just wait it out and start again
If they got account banned,they could just make a new one
If they got IP banned,they could just use a VPN

Nuke the site? :rolleyes:

Edited by Cave Waverider

I just hope this don't stop the few people that makes them. I'm still learning everything and I haven't released anything but that will not stop me personally. It just sucks that people are this...'mean' and stealing stuff but yeah, that's life sadly...

I think I'm gonna water mark my logo to the superstars face and body from now on.

He did release your splash screen with your logo wouldn't be surprised if he released anyway.

This is the reason why I chose to release the Xbox comm dlc via email to user of this forum only. I don't have an issue with my work being distributed but I hate it when no credit or mention of the creator is done. Even worse is when someone else takes credit for my work.

@bravebird31, most of your mods are listed on that site. It seems like every mod which is released on this forum is posted there.

This is the reason why I chose to release the Xbox comm dlc via email to user of this forum only. I don't have an issue with my work being distributed but I hate it when no credit or mention of the creator is done. Even worse is when someone else takes credit for my work.

@bravebird31, most of your mods are listed on that site. It seems like every mod which is released on this forum is posted there.

Yeah I noticed, I also noticed a separate russian site had them there as well. The problem is do I go the route I went last year and completely restrict my mods or do nothing and let it continue. Until I figure it out, I won't be releasing any of my mods to the general public. 

Maaaaan....I totally get where you guys are coming from, I wouldn't want anyone stealing from me, but I will say...Hearing Brave say such words after blessing me with such a beautiful Styles mod is not something I wanted to wake up and have my morning coffee too...

This forum should change. Modders here should be able to make a topic that only specific people can see. I mean make the preview topic visible but a released mods thread only visible to people you choose.

Edited by Auday Elyafe

Now thats very frustrating!!!!

I dont know what to do,probably i should do things like Auday,so idiots cant steal

and then how could people like me get those mods