i found a site that is giving the downloads for mods

some wwe fan

there is an idiot Youtuber that uses our mods and doesnt give credits,we should comment on his videos and tell him to give credits

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbSFdKc3x-WIYMRpioJsVQ/featured

No? You're just envious of his success and what he is achieving, so in a disgusting and vitriolic effort you want to instigate a witch hunt on him to degrade his content out of spite; for might I add an absurd reason, so every YouTuber ever who uses peoples mods in their video should credit the modder? Fuck that noise, your work isn't gold. I have yet to see on one of his videos where he clearly states that the mods are his work, he is doing what any other YouTuber does. 

hahaahhaah,dude im a Youtuber,becoming a successful Youtuber im not jealous of anyone even ElementGames that has 200k subs and he should credit modders he isnt a modder,how would u feel if i use your mods in a video and i say those are made by me.and my work is gold you never saw it so you dont know :p

• 3 years later...