Crow's Indy Project - Shelton Benjamin preview added

Crow

Crow, not sure if you are aware of this, but I think your indy project got take off of CC. Saw them all yesterday and now I can't find any of them

Yup...just noticed...can't reupload most of them as that account seems to be corrupted...and to make matters worse, some fuck stole my gran metalik logos, changed the attire to black and uploaded it as his.  Pretty fucking annoying.

Well, As long as nothing happened to your cwc caws... I saw they were still there, and Those ones I want the most, although I really wanted that callihan, and I've downloaded a handful of the CWCs but I'm still working on making space for on my game... Was so excited to have 100 caw slots back but almost knew it was too good to be true... The Logo limit is such a pain in the ass, and the deleting process Don't even get me started on... Not to mention the logo limit makes it almost impossible to actually HAVE 100 caws lol

Well, Sami will be the first I recreate, as he seemed to be the most popular, so I'll hopefully have him back up soon. The logo limit is hellish, hving multiple accounts helps...but I guess that didn't exactly work out too well either...fingers crossed for next year.

• Like 1

Great minds think alike I see!

You aren't a great mind you fat sack of shit

edit: also if you want Jigsaw textures (as requested above) I have a couple needing a good home

Oh HELL yeah !

Please say yes to FUFUs Jigsaw textures..

This is his Jigsaw caw for xbox1 (Not sure if released or not)

3bv9e.jpg

If you could make use of his help I'll mark out like a mofo...

Edited by glennsoe