Indie Guys_Damian Dunne_Lewis Girvan_David Starr added

Cajunrazorback

I tend to focus on indie guys, so I'm sure not everyone has been looking for Damian Dunne, but what the heck.  Two attires, his "Top Dunne" gear play on Top Gun and the spy / James Bond gear.  I realize his current gear is the "DUNNE" lettering in front and the face on the T-shirt for the back, but I liked these two gears better.  A note on height- since height is relative and I make leagues comprised mainly of indie guys, I treat the midpoint on the height scale as 6'1 instead of 6'4 as listed on the game and deduct 3 inches from the height listed on the scale.  Seems when you make a wrestler 5'9 or below on their scale, the arms get way out of whack, but just my impression.

Anyone in Scotland or the UK, I do have a gear question on Lewis Girvan.  I've got some photos from one match where he is in red trunks with three X's on front and a side stylized logo on side which I've done; but I have no images of the back of his trunks.  Does anyone know if this gear had a back logo or not?  I know Girvan now usually just wrestles in the fairly plain black trunks, but I wanted to try this gear along with the black trunks with the Laurel Wreath and LG as the rear logo.  Any help appreciated.

27563668774_172d0a422c_b.jpg

Edited by Cajunrazorback
added new wrestler caw

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I just "upgraded" to the next gen PS4 last month, and I'm still trying to get the hang of face photo capture.  Seems the eye on the right side as you view always seems to be a bit askew.  This was one of my rare face photos that seemed to line up and fit well, but still didn't come out quite right I guess.  Honestly, give me the last gen creation suite with the new logo manager and uploads and I'd be happier.

28193971915_f664c0afd8_b.jpg

ah, that could be problematic. I downloaded it anyway if that's the best you can do with the pics available. are you thinking of doing Pete?

No, Pete's not on the list.  Eventually I should get a bit better with practice on the faces, but right now this is where Damian stands_been working on Lewis Girvan lately

Here's what I did for Lewis Girvan.  The back logo scroll is not 100% accurate as I re-created the logo from scratch, but it's close.  Finally found the rear logo for the red trunks on a match video. 

28310025275_50b2197a52_b.jpg

Been working on David Starr, US East Coast Indie guy - was in wXw 16 Carot Tournament.  Not satisfied with hair yet, but this seems to be the closest.28139549760_377053518f_b.jpg28343759331_83d8c984f5_b.jpg