Adding moveslots to PS3 version of 2K16

jakeypearce

I was successfully able to add new slots to WWE 2K16 on the PC version, however I am having an issue with adding new slots to CAM on the PS3 (I need to stop saying 360, as it can't be modded) version. It seems that there is a byte on the PS3 version that controls whether the move is locked or not. On the PC version, a "01" on the first byte of the FF FF line makes the move locked and "00" on the first byte of the FF FF line makes it unlocked. I can not seem to find an equivalent byte on the PS3 version. Any ideas?

I was successfully able to add new slots to WWE 2K16 on the PC version, however I am having an issue with adding new slots to CAM on the PS3 (I need to stop saying 360, as it can't be modded) version. It seems that there is a byte on the PS3 version that controls whether the move is locked or not. On the PC version, a "01" on the first byte of the FF FF line makes the move locked and "00" on the first byte of the FF FF line makes it unlocked. I can not seem to find an equivalent byte on the PS3 version. Any ideas?

What is this file man? I want to know if it's possible to do in the 360 version.

I checked the file and I am pretty sure that is different from the ps3 version cause after every ffff bytes of a move all are followed by 0000 btw I finally succesfully replaced a wrestler with a model from 2k15 that was smaller all doing it with an hex editor no use of x-packer.

• 3 years later...