CWC - Cruiser Weight Collab

Defract

can't wait! make sure you download the first one on most recent. this is the most up to date version. tags "cwc" "zack sabre jr" "progress"

Edited by AgeofSandow

Can you add Sabre's SUPLX entrance jacket as a bonus if you got any more layers left?  Anyways great caws so far.  I might take a crack at it and create a couple of the less known guys of the cwc.

some shitty references for entrance/ring attires I gathered from CWC tapings on Instagram for Perkins, ZSJ, Kendrick, Ibushi, Gallagher, and Tajiri (no match results spoilers)

cwzRSRx.pngl2FInsb.pngOzsxT3O.pngymSosEo.png4ULkeK4.pngdGRqsXZ.pngURYC6Vz.png

Loving this project. ZSJ looks amazing. and loving the Gallagher caw to, does it have a moveset?

oh and there is a really good Gran Metalik (Mascara Dorada) caw online. can't remember the creator but it is preview on this site.

Anybody know a good Akira Tozawa on cc?

anybody want to help me with damian's attires. the images are just too fucking pixelated lol

also update on the face 
wwc5j7.png

I might get around to doing the attire for you later, but here's a ref of his CWC attire.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o778/ThePenguin95/13412964_10157328943390221_1413253973383155264_n_zps5s29gcwp.jpg

And this may help for morphing and whatnot.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o778/ThePenguin95/gru_zpssb0entej.png

Edited by Penguin

anybody want to help me with damian's attires. the images are just too fucking pixelated lol

also update on the face 
wwc5j7.png

I might get around to doing the attire for you later, but here's a ref of his CWC attire.

Hidden Content

And this may help for morphing and whatnot.

Hidden Content

sweet. i will modify the face tomorrow night when i get back home from uni

thanks for the help guys with Damian.

Brian Kendrick Uploaded.  Unfortunately, the entrance jacket kept glitching out in-game,no matter which one I chose....so CWC t-shirt it is.  Hopefully, I'll get around to doing another attire eventually.

Credit to AgeofSandow for the moveset and Defract for the awesome logos.

Search Tags: Brian Kendrick, CWC, Crow

kendrickfi_zpscyrag9f7.png

Edited by Ghost of Crow
  • Like 2

Brian Kendrick Uploaded

The Kendrick looks great, though Jebediah posted a picture of his CWC look not long ago. Which means your totally out of date. </3 :(

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o778/ThePenguin95/ymSosEo_zpse4kvn6kh.png

Edited by Penguin

Brian Kendrick Uploaded

The Kendrick looks great, though Jebediah posted a picture of his CWC look not long ago. Which means your totally out of date. </3 :(

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o778/ThePenguin95/ymSosEo_zpse4kvn6kh.png

that's his stunt double you knob 

-_-

Hopefully he'll have a wash and a shave if he progresses (I'll be doing CWC alts for everyone eventually anyway)

that Kendrick is amazing, have the day off today and plan on spending a good portion of it playing and downloading all of these, Since I already know it's gonna be time consuming because of the deleting the damn unused logos thing... Also glad your doing the cwc as alts 👍🏻

Quick update to the first post. Crow you are a machine!

THIS!

Hey Crow, I don't want to request anyone but I was wondering if you're planning to try Akira Tozawa. I'm pretty sure I have some refs of his old orange attire if you need them.

Lol, not really, been working on these since the lineup was revealed....this thread just happened to appear at the same time.  Tozawa is on the todo list...fire across a pm if you have refs :)

Also, Tony Nese is uploaded....credit to AgeofSandow for the set.  Search tags: Tony Nese, CWC, Crow.

• Like 1

can't wait! make sure you download the first one on most recent. this is the most up to date version. tags "cwc" "zack sabre jr" "progress"

Ah I don't have any DLC! Any chance of a non DLC version?

This is getting big damn. ho ho lun will be in the works sometime this week. Slater will be tweaked tonight when i get home from uni. anybody doing a CWC arena cause if not im willing to make it 

My to do list as of today
Slater
Lun
Gargano
Ciampa
Gulak
Mascara Dorada Gran Metalik 

• Like 1