Attitude 2k16: PC Edition - Updated 8/7

dyn0myteCAW

Not a problem. They don't have movesets right now but if that doesn't bother you and you can sort out, I can upload them tonight.

I've got another update coming this weekend with:

Taka Michinoku
Funaki
Rhyno
Sabu
Sandman
Balls Mahoney
Tommy Dreamer

• Like 2

The lack of movesets, or entrances are not a concern. I am just not nearly the CAW creator that you are, and the effort and detail into all of your CAW's are amazing!

Thanks, I really look forward to the upcoming update!

Uploaded Mosh and Thrasher.

Added:

Taka Michinoku
Funaki
Rhyno
Sabu
Sandman
Balls Mahoney
Tommy Dreamer
Christian
Ax
Smash

Stole KRad's amazing idea about how to do Balls Mahoney's shorts. Unfortunately, there's a stupid glitch on the PC that certain bottoms you cannot see the designs you're working with so I wasn't able to get the same level of detail on them but it'll do for now.

• Like 1

These are all really excellent!

I would love to get your Rhyno and Saturn if you'd be willing to upload either of them.  They're significantly better than any of the other versions on CC.

• Like 1

Updated Al Snow, added a new Matt Hardy, Mideon and Viscera. I think that's it. I don't know if I'm planning on doing any others here. I thought about maybe Test but honeslty, I have more wrestlers here than I'll probably end up playing with in Universe.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You should be able to for all, yes. Except for William Regal. It is the Steven Regal model in the Willima Regal slot so he has the right callname/etc. It should work just fine as it does for me.

Uploaded the Patriot.

Can I ask how you did this (And also change the hairs for some)? I remember seeing a tutorial somewhere but cannot find it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...