Attitude 2k16: PC Edition - Updated 8/7

dyn0myteCAW

Pictures of my current Attitude Era/Ruthless Aggression CAWs. Wasn't happy with the overall selection of CAWs on CC so I decided to begin creating my own again on a new platform.

Adding more on a pretty regular basis.
img30jllkj.jpg
293bwoj.jpg212an20.jpgd4i9d.jpg212a0iu.jpg23upze9.jpg2nuqb69.jpg6h460l.jpgk3lp1x.jpg2w1ws55.jpg5kmtlz.jpg2qlxxef.jpg2vj5t7k.jpgqovts8.jpg2r75ytu.jpgfbcjn.jpg2dahflf.jpg25f15dw.jpgfctzl4.jpg2mfgapx.jpg2u6n5g3.jpg2jequ7t.jpg334j9kp.jpgimgnxj6fp.jpg537d4j.jpgsy199j.jpgi7223q.jpg1zz5qvs.png3fup.jpg66x453.jpg2ajxevs.jpg2hsc93m.jpgaonxjs.jpg28v5anr.jpg15yex49.jpgdxmz6d.jpg2dhzr4n.jpg1041avq.jpg2ivy0w7.jpg4kjthw.jpg142zwib.jpgxfvsic.jpg2a762vn.jpg8yrqet.jpg8xu1js.jpg351d5wh.jpg34o1wlu.jpg2lsya6t.jpg2hx7k3p.jpg2w3n5w0.jpgesu6ub.jpg21k9jk0.jpg2dmiezm.jpg2uhpi5z.jpgs3270y.jpg350nn1g.jpg2wm2m36.jpgmmpv80.jpg2s79zd1.jpg2ztenn6.jpg29vh5ab.jpg8wwftj.jpg2957pzd.jpgm7839h.jpgxkx5i1.jpgvdcld1.jpgdeu1k4.jpg2e1w08m.jpg1zcps9w.jpg2uy0en5.jpgmw31qq.jpg24fahw1.jpgazhyrb.jpg2eanh37.jpg11chaxi.jpgx5v60k.jpg105xgnq.jpgokrbrp.jpg2rcba6o.jpg2pq6gls.jpg2ebr1xg.jpg2mzgx9i.jpg20772ud.jpg2m35ukn.jpg30a9cm0.jpg2uj0ah0.jpgdg4f4i.jpgi79c37.jpga5i4ow.jpg32zt6kx.jpgdpiqdz.jpg

Thanks go to:
KG
Pozzum
Kim666
BernieLomaxDied
Raiee
KRadiation

Planning on reworking the following:

Edited by dyn0myteCAW
  • Like 12

I'd like to upload as many of these as possible on CC. Still bound by the damn 5 upload limit so right now - I am uploading them by request until I can clear that limit. I've had the game a little over a month now having uploaded things and I still haven't cleared 1k downloads.

• Like 1

These are all top notch.  The damned 5 upload limit is ridiculous.  I can understand it for consoles but not PC.  There isn't enough activity to warrant it and it ends up just stifling creativity.  I have a lot of old school arenas I'd love to be able to share but can't until I get another couple thousand downloads.

Everybody needs to download your currently available stuff so we can hopefully have access to the rest of your treasures soon.  :)

• Like 2

I'd like to upload as many of these as possible on CC. Still bound by the damn 5 upload limit so right now - I am uploading them by request until I can clear that limit. I've had the game a little over a month now having uploaded things and I still haven't cleared 1k downloads.

I hear ya.  It's tough to make the thresholds when the PC population is so much lower than consoles.  I'm about 500 downloads away from Silver so I can upload my next batch of 80's NWA wrestlers.    The Steam sale will hopefully help boost the population a bit.

Edited by SlaX
  • Like 1

Great stuff, but quick correction note on Big Boss Man: he wears puffy cargo sweatpants (they're somewhere near the bottom of the Pants section, if I'm not mistaken) with short combat boots.

Added Terry Funk, X-Pac, The Patriot, Billy Gunn previews.

Huge thanks to Kim666 for all of their help getting Billy Gunn going.

Edited by dyn0myteCAW
  • Like 1

Added Terry Funk, X-Pac, The Patriot, Billy Gunn previews.

Huge thanks to Kim666 for all of their help getting Billy Gunn going.

Would it be possible to get The Patriot and Headbangers uploaded on CC in the future?

Thanks!

i think the reason why youre not getting downloads is because you uploaded people who are already uploaded or have mods,, you should upload people who arent uploaded yet like your TOO COOL, hardcore holly, hurricane, ..STEVE FUCKING BLACKMAN YAH!

terry funk was a good upload but it makes my game crash :\

i hope you can get to silver soon :) youre CAWS are phenomenal 

Edited by JonasSlasher1994
  • Like 1

sp, I got a question...If I download your caws of ppl who are actually in the game, can I save them as alt attires of those ppl? Thanks in advance!

You should be able to for all, yes. Except for William Regal. It is the Steven Regal model in the Willima Regal slot so he has the right callname/etc. It should work just fine as it does for me.

Uploaded the Patriot.

• Like 2