Infinitely loading

jakeypearce

Hi,

After I found myself a jailbroken PS3 on eBay, I went ahead and got WWE 2K16 for the PS3. I was successfully able to copy the files via Multiman 4.80, and install the update v1.05 patch. However when I load the game up, the WWE logo just spins forever. Any help, Kim, Andy? I have NOT modified the game in any way. I am running Rebug 4.76.1 LITE CEX CFW.

Tried deleting the files, and Multiman froze. Last time Multiman froze, it killed a 60GB HDD. :rolleyes: If it killed this 250GB, then wonderful... NOT!

Sorted itself out there. Need to reinstall it now! :)

Edited by jakeypearce

You must install the game on the intern hdd with BD Mirror on activated. Try it. To be 100% sure copy the whole BLES folder to your intern hdd, and install it on intern hdd with bd mirror on. Thats how it "only" worked for me.

Edited by Andy

I'm copying the files to the internal HDD with BD Mirror off. Is it supposed to be ON when I copy the files, or do I turn it on when I load the game up for the first time?

EDIT: BD Mirror is greyed out? Is it because Cobra is on? Andy

Edited by jakeypearce

Only copy the full game (BLES FOLDER) to your intern hdd. After that Bd Mirror and intern hdd on. After install also set it to Bd Mirror and intern hdd before the first start.

Edited by Andy

But I can't BD Mirror on in the settings.

Derp. I thought I couldn't turn it on, as it looked greyed out. Anyway, I turned it on and I'm still getting the spinning logo, with no HDD indicator. Booting from the disc does the same result. :unsure:

Edited by jakeypearce

Now, I'm getting "Game Data corrupt" messages. I can delete it, reinstall it and it works. Then as soon as I exit the game, or make any mod to the GAMES folder, I get the message. Kim and Andy, sorry to keep tagging you in constantly, but what can I do to fix it?

It looks like the only way I was able to delete that file was to make a save in game. Now, that file has been gone, however I've been trying to mod the EBOOT.BIN file so I can run the game without Arcs. Following UndertakerWLF's tutorial, I was able to get the game running without arcs for WWE '13, however I can't get it working for 2K16.

• 5 years later...
On 6/24/2016 at 3:21 PM, jakeypearce said:

Hi,

After I found myself a jailbroken PS3 on eBay, I went ahead and got WWE 2K16 for the PS3. I was successfully able to copy the files via Multiman 4.80, and install the update v1.05 patch. However when I load the game up, the WWE logo just spins forever. Any help, Kim, Andy? I have NOT modified the game in any way. I am running Rebug 4.76.1 LITE CEX CFW.

Whats weird is I have a retail disc of the game and tried installing the game to the hard drive so def not just a download causing the problem.