BUSINESS INQUIRY 200$

skyelondon18

Do you not see anything suspicious about someone signing up and this being their first post?

Actually no i dont find that suspicious at all, considering what its about. I mean i could of easily gone onto some job posting site like Kijiji but again seeing what the topic is about, i doubt i would find someone skilled in this field, so i looked on youtube and came across a channel called Smacktalks and  simply messaged who ever is in charge of that channel through his business inquiry gmail since this is what this topic is about, someone by the name of Paul Lynn smacktalksyt@gmail.com  mentioned that he himself did not have the skills to accommodate but suggested that i sign up to smacktalks.org and put up a post where there could be many talented and skilled gamers who would be more then glad to do this and thus far im very disappointed at the ignorance of many, not all mind you as i have received a few positive inbox to them i say thanks and to the ignorant who cares. 

Ps To the ones regarding me as Marilyn Manson all i can say to that is 1- That is getting old, ive heard before it bores me and 2- if Marilyn Manson is the only person that comes to mind when one sees a person dressed this way, i suggest you get out more or upgrade your CD collection. 

Paul's last name is Lynn?