BUSINESS INQUIRY 200$

skyelondon18

Hello im working on a experimental project and im looking for someone who is very skilled in creating characters for the wrestling games. Im looking for someone to create two characters a male and female who are based on two people from my team, these are needed as soon as possible as we are already behind schedule on this project. We will provide the required pics in order to help the artist complete the renderings. MUST BE HIGHLY SKILLED AS WE ARE LOOKING FOR A EXACT LIKENESS, SINCE THIS IS PAID WORK! BAD WORK WILL NOT BE COMPENSATED!

Sincerely Skye London

I dont see how you classify that as a story nor do i grasp the logic to your comment in regards to the post. But i guess there has to be idiot on every post, would that happen to be you???

Who?? and once more how does this have anything to do with the post??

Marilyn Manson, is an American musician, songwriter, actor, painter, multimedia artist, author, and former music journalist. He is best known for his band's records released in the 1990's, most notably Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals, which, along with his public image, earned him a reputation in the mainstream media as a controversial figure and an allegedly negative influence on young people. In the U.S. alone, three of the band's albums have been awarded platinum and three more went gold, and the band has had eight releases debut in the top ten, including two number-one albums. Manson has been ranked number 44 in the Top 100 Heavy Metal Vocalists by Hit Parader, and has been nominated for four Grammy Awards. Arguably his biggest achievement however was when he put the Wood in Evan Rachel Wood.

This is a picture of him.

anndzp.jpg

He's probably just asking because either him, or someone he knows is already working on a Marilyn Manson caw.

• Like 2

??? what the heck are you talking about???  thats a picture of me and im not marilyn manson?? as a matter of fact i look nothing like him.! If your not interested in the post topic then please don't comment on this. Again if you think thats a marilyn manson pic then thats just sad and the caw that im asking for has nothing to do with him.

I dont see how you classify that as a story nor do i grasp the logic to your comment in regards to the post. But i guess there has to be idiot on every post, would that happen to be you???

i don't see how you can't grasp the fact that you can't just come on here and try to promote some shitty job or whatever with the bad speaking skills you seem to have. Not to mention you come here and insult people that have been here faaaaar longer than you have. yeah cool story bro.

the bottom line is no one gives a shit.  

hey i did it! i finally insulted a solicitor! can we throw him on the corner?

i don't see how you can't grasp the fact that you can't just come on here and try to promote some shitty job or whatever with the bad speaking skills you seem to have. Not to mention you come here and insult people that have been here faaaaar longer than you have. yeah cool story bro.

hey i did it! i finally insulted a solicitor! can we throw him on the corner?

Well for one i happen to have rather good english and second im not promoting anything i was merely asking if anyone would be interested in doing a favor from one wrestling gamer to another and i just thought i would be nice enough to compensate for ones time. In regards to my rudeness, well i think its rather justified, just because someones been on here longer does not mean i have to take ''there'' rudeness and ignorance worth a damn especially if all im doing is simply asking for help and willing to compensate for there time and people are replying with ignorant BS remarks, so i dont apologize for that at all. If there is anyone not interested that is perfectly fine simply ignore the post and move on with your day instead  of acting like a arrogant asshole and replying with completely irrelevant crap, just because you dont agree with the post or find it useful or whatnot. Why waste your time on something that you consider and i quote '' some shitty job''  when you could be commenting on stuff you do find useful and not shitty. So it goes both ways my friend.  So if you apparently dont give a shit then dont waste your time on my post then. PS in regards to your solicitor comment, im glad you feel accomplished for something, what do you want a belt??  In short your rude to me, i will respond the same way. Period!! 

Far out! Marilyn Manson! I've got to phone page The Don.

I think the exact same thing whenever I read any of your posts. What a coincidence!

except when i post stuff it's not something that has nothing to do with this website. he created an account for the sole purpose to get someone to create some caw that he claims he's gonna pay them 200 bucks for.

I think the exact same thing whenever I read any of your posts. What a coincidence!

Pahahaha! You make me chuckle sometimes Steener! :D 

• Like 1

so basically laughing at my expense. the fact of the matter is i don't really care what he thinks anyway.

Only sometimes? :'( 

Only sometimes? :'( 

Fine, always! :* 

Marilyn Manson, is an American musician, songwriter, actor, painter, multimedia artist, author, and former music journalist. He is best known for his band's records released in the 1990's, most notably Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals, which, along with his public image, earned him a reputation in the mainstream media as a controversial figure and an allegedly negative influence on young people. In the U.S. alone, three of the band's albums have been awarded platinum and three more went gold, and the band has had eight releases debut in the top ten, including two number-one albums. Manson has been ranked number 44 in the Top 100 Heavy Metal Vocalists by Hit Parader, and has been nominated for four Grammy Awards. Arguably his biggest achievement however was when he put the Wood in Evan Rachel Wood.

anndzp.jpg

He's probably just asking because either him, or someone he knows is already working on a Marilyn Manson caw.

he also has a manatee called Mildred. 

??? what the heck are you talking about???  thats a picture of me and im not marilyn manson?? as a matter of fact i look nothing like him.! If your not interested in the post topic then please don't comment on this. Again if you think thats a marilyn manson pic then thats just sad and the caw that im asking for has nothing to do with him.

hi I'm from London England, for one you do look like Marilyn Manson, 

Do you not see anything suspicious about someone signing up and this being their first post?

Actually no i dont find that suspicious at all, considering what its about. I mean i could of easily gone onto some job posting site like Kijiji but again seeing what the topic is about, i doubt i would find someone skilled in this field, so i looked on youtube and came across a channel called Smacktalks and  simply messaged who ever is in charge of that channel through his business inquiry gmail since this is what this topic is about, someone by the name of Paul Lynn smacktalksyt@gmail.com  mentioned that he himself did not have the skills to accommodate but suggested that i sign up to smacktalks.org and put up a post where there could be many talented and skilled gamers who would be more then glad to do this and thus far im very disappointed at the ignorance of many, not all mind you as i have received a few positive inbox to them i say thanks and to the ignorant who cares. 

Ps To the ones regarding me as Marilyn Manson all i can say to that is 1- That is getting old, ive heard before it bores me and 2- if Marilyn Manson is the only person that comes to mind when one sees a person dressed this way, i suggest you get out more or upgrade your CD collection. 

anndzp.jpg

anndzp.jpg

Hey whats up?? Cool im from Canada Ontario but honestly i dont see it. The resemblance i mean! I looked a few of his pics up on google, ive heard of him before but i dont really listen to his music however, But i will say he looks kinda kool in a creepy kinda way. In any regards thanks i will take it as a compliment as looking that gentleman is better then being to justin bieber lol! No offence if you like him

Do you not see anything suspicious about someone signing up and this being their first post?

Actually no i dont find that suspicious at all, considering what its about. I mean i could of easily gone onto some job posting site like Kijiji but again seeing what the topic is about, i doubt i would find someone skilled in this field, so i looked on youtube and came across a channel called Smacktalks and  simply messaged who ever is in charge of that channel through his business inquiry gmail since this is what this topic is about, someone by the name of Paul Lynn smacktalksyt@gmail.com  mentioned that he himself did not have the skills to accommodate but suggested that i sign up to smacktalks.org and put up a post where there could be many talented and skilled gamers who would be more then glad to do this and thus far im very disappointed at the ignorance of many, not all mind you as i have received a few positive inbox to them i say thanks and to the ignorant who cares. 

Ps To the ones regarding me as Marilyn Manson all i can say to that is 1- That is getting old, ive heard before it bores me and 2- if Marilyn Manson is the only person that comes to mind when one sees a person dressed this way, i suggest you get out more or upgrade your CD collection. 

We get shit like people registering simply to advertise or make requests all the time. You come on here, talk about some vague project and make a couple of requests so people are immediately inclined to not trust it because we've seen it far too many times before (I haven't even been here that long really and I've seen it more than enough times). Yes you did offer to compensate anyone who fulfills your request, but no one here knows, or has any reason to trust you. For all we know that could just be a ploy to get someone to do the work, with you having no intention of paying once it's uploaded. I'm not saying that is your intention, but I don't think any of us would be surprised if someone tried to pull something like that. That's what makes your post suspicious, and why no one here has taken you seriously.