Can not Upload Sable why?

JonasSlasher

Hi Guys,

I made this Sable from scratch and when i go to Uploads, and select a slot, i dont see her available.

i really want to share this to the community as i worked hard on it.

Attitude Era and Smackdown Armageddon attire :\

any thoughts anyone? :) 

This happened to me with arenas, couldn't upload certain ones that were 100% original.

I assume you can upload some of your CAW's? Try and copy your Sable CAW over the slot for one that you are able to upload, and it should work. It's probably the slot that is glitched and not the CAW itself

• Like 1

Man, this game port is broke as fuck.

AUDAY ELYAFE!! LMFAOOO! hahahahahaha!!!

This happened to me with arenas, couldn't upload certain ones that were 100% original.

I assume you can upload some of your CAW's? Try and copy your Sable CAW over the slot for one that you are able to upload, and it should work. It's probably the slot that is glitched and not the CAW itself

ill try this and let you know! :D 

Update: Hey @Cerb thanks for the advice, but still cant upload it. There is a becky lynch, and rick steiner that i tried copying the sable over, but the becky lynch and rick steiner still are the ones available.. dayumm dumb PC port

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

Heh, it happens on the Xbox One occasionally, too, so it probably isn't just the port that's broken. :p

Edited by Cave Waverider

Heh, it happens on the Xbox One occasionally, too, so it probably isn't just the port that's broken. :p

It's mostly the PC game getting all the problems tho. The game is broken on all the platforms but on PC it's ultra broken lol.

It's mostly the PC game getting all the problems tho. The game is broken on all the platforms but on PC it's ultra broken lol.

Heh, at least the PC isn't crashing on entrance Pyros since 1.01 anymore, unlike the Xbox One version which still crashes like mad when entrance pyros fire in front of tron videos. :p

2k should redo a WWE game with a new engine from scratch and make it modular. Then just build upon that game every year with a new version that allows you to keep all the wrestlers and features of the previous versions you own as well and still get the benefits and engine upgrades of the new version. So basically, it'd combine all previous games you own and the latest one into one. I doubt 2k would have such an idea, though.

Edited by Cave Waverider