Jay Lethal face photo

HiPcavallo

Does anyone by chance have a decent face photo/texture for Jay Lethal? I tried looking but couldn't find anything particularly great, and would like to avoid the hassle of going through youtube videos and taking screencaps if I can. If there are lighting issues or he has an open mouth or something I can probably fix that so it doesn't need to be perfect or anything.

I dunno how well this one would work, but you could probably cut the face in half and mirror it if you have to, since it'd get rid of the weird facial expression.  His face seems pretty symmetrical anyways, but yeah, there aren't any great photos of him out there lol.

jlt01.jpg

Also this one isn't too bad, but it might be hard to darken the skintone:

050416_jay-lethal_1200.jpg

[EDIT]

This is about as straight on and expressionless as I've seen, although there's lighting issues.  Could be workable though.

jay-lethal.jpg

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 2

I think I'm going to go with the second one, I've just started playing with it in photoshop and it should work quite well with a little bit of mirroring. Fixed the skin tone easy enough to. Thanks very much for these, that was a massive help <3