AJ Styles 10+ Attire Pack: WWE Backlash 2016 and 30 more attires now available!

Cave Waverider

28s7mhi.jpg
Best installed using Custom Character Tools in conjunction with the Data Editor for WWE 2k16
Bonus Attires best used with Pozzum's Match Select (featuring PacPlus) version 1.3 or later

Latest version: 1.0.4 | Synopsis: This mod is an attire pack with (way) more than 10 Attires based on an unprecedented hybrid model of @bravebird31's AJ Styles V2 with V1 head that was created with the help of many members of the community. The mod comes with separate ch*.pac files for each attire, including ring and entrance attires.

Please follow this thread so you get updates whenever a new version is released. Please always download, install and use the latest version of the tool, as many bugs and issues that may have been in previous versions may be fixed and additional features available.

This attire pack has been created as a collaborative effort by many community members. You can see who contributed in the readme file or what exactly everyone did in the Project thread. The pack is meant to be updated frequently when AJ debuts distinct new attires and the likes. You may offer your help for additions and improvements by going to the Project thread.

Readme:

Spoiler
AJ Styles 10+ Attire Pack
Version 1.0.4
Mod for WWE 2k16
[Developed and tested with the official Steam Version 1.05, patch 1.01 PC from March 24, 2016]
by Caveman and friends
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DESCRIPTION
This mod is a 10+ attire pack for AJ Styles based on a hybrid model of bravebird31's AJ Styles V2 with V1 head and hair.
The mod comes with separate ch*.pac files for each attire, including ring and entrance attires.
FEATURES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTIRES (require the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 to unlock or can be accessed via the Match Select tool):
Attire 1  [ch4720*.pac]:  WWE Royal Rumble 2016
Attire 2  [ch4721*.pac]:  WWE RAW 7.3.2016 Match Attire (Y2AJ T-Shirt & Jacket)
Attire 3  [ch4722*.pac]:  WWE Wrestlemania 32 (White and Red)
Attire 4  [ch4723*.pac]:  WWE Payback 2016 (Red)
Attire 5  [ch4724*.pac]:  WWE Extreme Rules 2016 Attire (Wristband, P1 Elbow Pad)
Attire 6  [ch4725*.pac]:  WWE Smackdown 2.6.2016 (Black, AJ T-Shirt, Vest)
Attire 7  [ch4726*.pac]:  WWE RAW 27.6.2016 (Black/White/Silver, The Club Tights & Jacket)
Attire 8  [ch4727*.pac]:  RAW 4.7.2016 (Black/Blue/White, Club Jacket, P1 T-Shirt, Blue\White\Black Kickpads)
Attire 9  [ch4728*.pac]:  WWE Battleground 2016 (Black/Blue/White The Club Attire with T-Shirt and Jacket)
Attire 10 [ch4729*.pac]:  WWE Backlash 2016 (Black/Silver, Club Jacket, Never Give up armband)
BONUS ATTIRES 1-20 (require Match Select 1.3 or later):
Attire 1  [ch4320*.pac]:  WWE RAW 16.5.2016 (Black/White/Blue, Gloves with two Black Fingers, Jacket, AJ T-Shirt)
Attire 2  [ch4321*.pac]:  WWE RAW 7.3.2016 Y2AJ Promo Attire (Y2AJ T-Shirt, No Jacket)
Attire 3  [ch4322*.pac]:  White and Blue Attire with SmackDown Live T-Shirt
Attire 4  [ch4323*.pac]:  Blue Attire (Recolored Payback 2016 with additions)
Attire 5  [ch4324*.pac]:  WWE RAW 6.6.2016 (Black/White/Blue, Gloves with two Black Fingers and WWE Logo, P1 Elbow Pad)
Attire 6  [ch4325*.pac]:  bravebird31's V2 Attire
Attire 7  [ch4326*.pac]:  WWE RAW 27.6.2016 Promo (Black/White/Silver, The Club Tights,Jacket & T-Shirt)
Attire 8  [ch4327*.pac]:  RAW 4.7.2016 Dark Match (Black/Blue/White, Club Jacket, Blue\White\Black Kickpads)
Attire 9  [ch4328*.pac]:  WWE Money in the Bank 2016 (Black/Silver/White The Club Tights)
Attire 10 [ch4329*.pac]:  WWE RAW 20.6.2016 (Black/Silver/White The Club Tights, T-Shirt & Jacket)
Attire 11 [ch4470*.pac]:  Bullet Club (Black/White, Bullet Club Vest)
Attire 12 [ch4471*.pac]:  Bullet Club (Black/White, Bullet Club T-Shirt & Vest)
Attire 13 [ch4471*.pac]:  Bullet Club (Black/White, Bullet Club T-Shirt)
Attire 14 [ch4473*.pac]:  NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9 (Bullet Club White and Blue)
Attire 15 [ch4474*.pac]:  NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10 (Bullet Club White and Black)
Attire 16 [ch4475*.pac]:  WWE Smackdown 19.7.2016 Draft (Smackdown Shirt)
Attire 17 [ch4476*.pac]:  WWE Summerslam 2016
Attire 18 [ch4477*.pac]:  WWE Smackdown Live 23.8.2016 (Red, Never Give Up armband)
Attire 19 [ch4478*.pac]:  The Club White and Black
Attire 20 [ch4479*.pac]:  WWE Smackdown Live 30.8.2016 (Never Give Up Headband, Blue "If it's not P1" T-Shirt)
BONUS ATTIRES 21-30 (require Match Select 1.4 or later):
Attire 21 [ch4580*.pac]:  White and Blue Attire (Recolored WM 32 with additions)
INSTALLATION
Installation steps:
1. Copy the pac folder into your WWE 2k16 game directory or use Custom Character Tools to install the individual ch472*.pac (= regular Attires 1-10), ch432*.pac (= Bonus Attires 1-10), ch447*.pac (= Bonus Attires 11-20), ch458*.pac (= Bonus Attires 21-30) files (recommended).
DEINSTALLATION
Steps to Uninstall:
1. Remove the included ch472*.pac (= regular Attires 1-10), ch432*.pac (= Bonus Attires 1-10), ch447*.pac (= Bonus Attires 11-20), ch458*.pac (= Bonus Attires 21-30) files from your WWE2k16\pac\ch\ directory.
INCLUDED FILES
\Readme.txt      Description and instructions.
\pac\ch\      Directory for Wrestler pac files
\pac\ch\ch472*.pac    Attires 1-10
\pac\ch\ch432*.pac    Bonus Attires 1-10
\pac\ch\ch447*.pac    Bonus Attires 11-20
\pac\ch\ch458*.pac    Bonus Attires 21-30

VERSION HISTORY AND CHANGELOG
2016.07.10: Version 1.0.0
+ Initial Release based on a hybrid of the AJ Styles V1 and V2 models by bravebird31.
2016.07.16: Version 1.0.1
+ Tweaked some texture details.
+ Cleaned up some of the Ambient Occlusion maps, especially for non-black attires.
+ Tweaked some normal maps including specular maps.
+ Moved some attires around.
+ Added White and Black fantasy The Club Attire as Attire 9.
+ Added White and Blue Attire with AJ T-Shirt as Bonus Attire 3.
+ Added attire from the WWE RAW 27.6.2016 Promo as Bonus Attire 7.
+ Added attire from WWE RAW RAW 4.7.2016 Dark Match as Bonus Attire 8.
+ Added Bullet Holes to Bullet Club Bonus Attires 11 and 12.
+ Added Bullet Club Attire with T-Shirt only based on Bonus Attires 11 & 12 as Bonus Attire 13.
+ Added NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9 white and light blue Bullet Club attire as Bonus Attire 14.
+ Added the much requested NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10 white and black Bullet Club Attire as Bonus Attire 15. As of right now, the attire doesn't come with Entrance Mask as advertised.
2016.07.20: Version 1.0.2
+ Added attire from the Draft at 19.7.2016 Smackdown as Bonus Attire 16.
+ Changed the T-Shirt of Bonus Attire 3 to a Smackdown T-Shirt.
+ Added "BC-4 Life" Details to the back and left sleeve of the Bullet Club Shirt on Bonus Attires 12 and 13.
+ Fixed all attires with T-Shirts in order for the body paint from the clipping workarounds to line up better with the T-Shirts (still not perfect yet, but it's better).
2016.07.27: Version 1.0.3
+ Added attire from WWE Battleground 2016 as new Attire 9.
+ Moved previous Attire 9 to Bonus Attire 19.
+ Switched the Smackdown shirt from Bonus Attire 3 to the new SmackDown Live shirt.
2016.09.15: Version 1.0.4
+ The old Attire 10 is now Bonus Attire 21 (requires Match Select 1.4 or later).
+ Added attire from Summerslam 2016 as Bonus Attire 17.
+ Added Red attire from Smackdown Live 2016.08.23 as Bonus Attire 18.
+ Added attire from Smackdown Live 2016.08.30 as Bonus Attire 20.
+ Added Backlash 2016 attire as Attire 10.
+ Switched the Smackdown Live shirt from Bonus Attire 3 to the blue "If it's not P1 They don't want none" shirt.
NOTES
- This modification is updated rather often. You can check for the latest updates and download the latest version of this modification at the following URL:
- To unlock up to 10 Attires, please download and Install the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 and use the Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker included within:

- To access the Bonus attires, you can install and use Pozzum's tool Match Select v1.3 or later (recommended - earlier versions may not work properly). You can learn more about and download it at the following URL:
Tutorial on how to use Match Select 1.3 and later to use the Bonus Attires:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoJxjSyujzI
Alternatively, you can also rename the bonus attire files from ch432*.pac (Bonus Attires 1-10), ch447*.pac (Bonus Attires 11-20) or ch458*.pac (Bonus Attires 21-30) to ch472*.pac (or whichever IDs you like to use for Attires 1-10) and replace other attires with them if you wish to use them as part of the regularly accessible 10 attires. If you do that, don't forget to rename the PACH files inside the ch*.pac files properly or use Custom Character Tools to install the renamed file (recommended, as it's the easiest way to install wrestler mods because CCT automatically renames the PACH files inside correctly named ch*.pac files to the correct IDs).
You may download the latest version of Custom Character Tools here:
KNOWN ISSUES
- 3D T-Shirts have minor clipping issues.
- Gloves have minor clipping issues in the wrist area.
- Gaps can appear at certain animations and angles between the Head area and the body area due to the fusion of the V1 and V2 skeleton.
- Textures of head and body area may not line up perfectly during many animations and angles due to the fusion of the two skeletons.
CREDITS AND THANKS
Thanks to everyone that enjoys modding and has released mods or will release them in order to improve the game for everyone as well as those that have posted various tutorials and resources for modders to use!
Very special thanks and Credit goes to bravebird31 for creating the original AJ Styles Models these Attires are based on and allowing us to use them as well as lending help in the process, as well as GameElite(tm) and TheHeartbrokenKid for working on the models.
Special thanks to tekken57 and MinchoSheen for the use of some of their textures and work from their other AJ Styles mods that the Attire Pack was originally based on and allowing me to build upon it.
Additional thanks go to RollingRocky300 of AMBROs for telling me of additional .yobj slots that can be used, LeonRick and EL_G for volunteering to help with the project, as well as everyone else that I might have forgotten - my apologies.
DISCLAIMER
This isn't a commercial mod. Any commercial distribution is strictly prohibited.
The original assets used are property of their respective creators.
This mod is free for private use. Any commercial use or unauthorized distribution or use in conjunction with criminal activities is strictly prohibited and the creator doesn't accept any responsibility for such deeds.
The modification and it's files is also free to be linked and referred to in free tutorials.
Modification creators are welcome to re-release the file(s) in this modification as part of their own modifications as long as the following conditions are met by their mods:
1. The modder includes this original, unmodified readme file in their archive.
2. The modder includes her or his own informative readme file similar to this one in the root of their archive file that explains how to install and use their modification, makes reference to the modification in this archive as well as gives proper credit to everyone that contributed to her or his modification.
3. The modder may not change the original files included in this very modification without giving credit the original creator and explicitly stating they modified them.
4. They document any changes they may have made to the file(s) in this modification to the files in their mod's main readme file.
5. They leave the file structure in the original archive intact.
6. They use the proper file structure with the sub-directories of the game directory their mod is supposed to be installed in in their own archive for their modification.
7. They do not protect the archive, any of the included files or the download with any passwords or any other protective measures that restrict access.
8. They make their modification(s) freely available for everyone to use free of charge.
9. They strive to be polite and helpful when answering questions about their modification.
10. The modder must allow others to use and modify their modifications as long as credit is given.
All components, files, images, likenesses, artwork, names/trademarks, etc. used are the property of their respective creators, editors and/or owners.
The creator of this mod isn't liable for any damage of any kind caused by the mod or anything related to it.
WWE 2K, WWE 2k16 and WWE 2k15 ©2005-2016 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K Sports, the 2K Sports logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Developed by YUKE'S Co., Ltd. YUKE'S Co., Ltd. and its logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of YUKE'S Co., Ltd. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. KINECT, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. The 'PS' Family logo and 'PS3' are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. World Wrestling Entertainment, WWE, the WWE Logo, RAW, SMACKDOWN, Names, Likenesess their logos and other WWE intellectual property is a trademark of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.. All other marks are property of their respective owners.

Download Links (Latest Version):
Click here to Download (204.55 MB .7z archive)

You can still download the outdated predecessor of this pack based on Tekken's AJ Styles model in Tekken57's Community DLC Thread, take note that the Comm DLC version isn't being updated any longer, however.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

5ufjfm.jpg
2i6ndk1.jpg

1z8yeq.png

• Like 20
  • Too Sweet 1

A new version is now available for download in the top post as well as @tekken57's Community DLC thread.
I've created an own thread for this Pack so it'll be easier to keep track of any updates.

Update notes:

2016.06.04: VERSION 2.5.0
+ The former Bonus Attire 2 is now Bonus Attire 1.
+ Added Attire with T-Shirt only and No Vest from the Y2AJ Promo as Bonus Attire 2.
+ Updated all attires with updated head model by Tekken57.
+ Updated Attires 2, 5, 8, Bonus Attires 2 and 8 with actual 3D T-Shirts instead of 2D T-Shirts courtesy of Tekken57.
+ Tweaked the normal maps and ambient occlusion maps for all the 3D T-Shirts.

Amazing, Amazing work...dare I say Phenomenal...

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. Most of your praise should go to @tekken57 and @MinchoSheen for their amazing work on the models and original textures and allowing me to use as a base and create additional attires for it.

Edited by Cave Waverider

A new version is now available for download in the top post as well as @tekken57's Community DLC thread.

Update notes:

2016.06.06: VERSION 2.6.0
+ Removed wristbands by the gloves from all WWE Attires, as AJ Styles hasn't used them in WWE.
+ Fixed some details on some of the textures to make them more accurate.
+ The former Bonus Attire 8 is now Bonus Attire 4.
+ Moved bonus attires into the \ch\pac\ directory and named them with ID 432. Thus the Bonus attires can now be accessed as alternate attires using Pozzum's "Match Select with PacPlus" tool via the Wrestler ID 432 for Bonus Attires 1-10 and 447 for Bonus Attires 11-20 if many more bonus attires are added) as per Match Select 1.3 and later Extra Attires Conventions.

Bro Can You Upload File To Zippyshare Or Other Good Host Like MegaMega Bcoz Mediafree Don't Allow me Resumable Download

Zippy share uploads work too slowly for me and for some reason Mega won't allow me to replace files with new versions so I'd have to update the link every time instead of just uploading and their links regularly break here on these forums, so it'll remain on Mediafire right now until I figure something out.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

A new version is now available for download in the top post as well as @tekken57's Community DLC thread.

Update notes:

2016.06.07: VERSION 2.6.1
+ Added Attire from 2.6.2016 Smackdown as Bonus Attire 8.
+ Added Attire from 6.6.2016 RAW as Bonus Attire 6.
+ The former Bonus Attire 10 is now Bonus Attire 11 to ensure there is a fallback attire for Bonus Attires 11-20.

Hey I'm guessing that you will be adding AJ Styles' MITB 2016 attire so I thought I would find some reference pics to help

2lseick.jpgadgc5j.jpg

2uohy4z.jpgafbhad.jpg2nsuccg.jpg 

I was also just wondering how do I add the extra attires to AJ is there a tutorial?

Edited by TheElderFiend
Forgot to add something
  • Like 1

Hey I'm guessing that you will be adding AJ Styles' MITB 2016 attire so I thought I would find some reference pics to help

2lseick.jpgadgc5j.jpg

I was also just wondering how do I add the extra attires to AJ is there a tutorial?

Thank you very much. Too bad I didn't see it earlier before, it would have saved me some time. I've been working on this attire since MITB concluded and am already in the process of uploading it (as with all the attires in the pack, I might tweak it a bit in the future, once higher res logos become available). :)
I really like those new Club Attires, Gallows and Anderson looked sharp in their new gear as well as AJ. Gotta love that little Japanese Underwear on the forehead of that gas mask.

As for adding extra attires, do you mean just adding existing ones and accessing them or creating your own?

Oh and will you be doing some TNA and NJPW attires for him as I can give reference pics for a few if needed.working on some TNA Attires, I'm not sure if somebody is doing NJPW ones.
Not likely. I'm mainly focusing on WWE Attires. I think @Ewan is
Edited by Cave Waverider

2lseick.jpgadgc5j.jpg

Thank you very much. Too bad I didn't see it earlier before, it would have saved me some time. I've been working on this attire since MITB concluded and am already in the process of uploading it (as with all the attires in the pack, I might tweak it a bit in the future). :)

no worries can't wait to see it. Oh and will you be doing some TNA and NJPW attires for him as I can give reference pics for a few if needed.

Edited by TheElderFiend

A new version is now available for download in the top post as well as @tekken57's Community DLC thread.

Update notes:

2016.06.20: VERSION 2.6.3
+ Added WWE Money in the Bank 2016 attire with black tights, round silver and white P1 Logo and new The Club logo as Attire 9.
+ The previous Attire 9 is now Bonus Attire 5.

10pwzcy.jpg

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Cave i read ur views on brave's aj... i completely agree...... i'd love if u could make a 10 atiire pack for brave's AJ  V 1.0000   please.. it would be awesome........... ??

• Like 1

Cave i read ur views on brave's aj... i completely agree...... i'd love if u could make a 10 atiire pack for brave's AJ  V 1.0000   please.. it would be awesome........... ??

I would have and even started the prototype of the attire pack for him before Tekken's, but the tights and gloves are painted onto the body instead of proper 3D objects which makes creating and updating attires a chore (also one of the reasons why the Bayley Pack is taking so long as it's a similar case, by the way) and there is no entrance jacket either. That's why I hope Brave (or someone else if given permission) will update Brave's AJ Styles V1 with the V2 3D gear, as it would allow me to create a bunch of nice attires for him.

Edited by Cave Waverider

true that  ... here i tried to make an alt attire and somehow managed with a lot of crashes on the way... but if we do get to making the attires.. this is how the AJ will look ...

i6clzp.jpgif91mv.jpg

• Like 1

Hey man can I make a request? How about AJ without the 3d beard?

It's unlikely for this pack. However, some of us are currently working on a project that might just include what you're looking for once we get it sorted. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

A new version is now available for download in the top post.

Update notes:

2016.07.02: Version 1.0.0 Beta
+ Initial Release based on a hybrid of the AJ Styles V1 and V2 models by bravebird31.

Please take some time to say thanks to @bravebird31, @GameElite™, @TheHeartbrokenKid who's work on the models made this possible and all the others that helped getting this project off the ground and worked together in order to provide the community with the best AJ Styles mod possible.

We hope you'll all enjoy this new Pack, even though it may not be quite perfect yet! :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Superb work guys, AJ Styles V2/1 from Bravebird is a masterpiece.

Thanks to Brave for his original model and to all of you (GameElite, Hbrokenkid, Eric and Cave Waverider)  for the improved version.

Edited by Thunder72

Great job Cave... I've been waiting for some Bullet Club attires :D

Heh, I thought I'd throw in some fantasy Bullet Club attires (they are really the same, just that one comes with a T-Shirt) as a last minute bonus, as you guys have been asking for one forever. :)

• Like 1