Wrestling Legends Promo Videos -Roster Reveal

Red Rooster

1 hour ago, ByggELangstonJr said:

Is Tonight The Night The Wrestling Legends Game Roster Reveal Video Will Be Released Or Will It B Released Tomorrow On Sunday?:D

What did RedRooster just say about patience being a virtue or do you not know what that means lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, XIII XHP said:

Absolutely phenomenal!  Great job fellas!  Yo if you want me to hook up graphics for the renders that are cropped (like the Godfather) I can do that quick.

We're fine thanks for the offer though

What No Z-Man ? Totally just kidding !!!

This roster is huge....All the Wrestlers you could ask for.

For me the biggest surprise in the Roster Reveal video has to be PN NEWS, who would have thought he would make the cut. I cannot wait to see what his model looks like.

Thank you for the Roster Reveal Video RED!

12 minutes ago, MetalHead81 said:

I'll cut you some slack-- I'm sure going through thousands of those files can be a bit maddening!

Yeah and Bugsy speaks french and I dont know who lots of these guys are :p

@Red Rooster wow look at some of the ungrateful cunts making nasty comments on youtube, they actually giving your roster reveal video a thumbs down too? Like wtf? Some people man....ugh smh

I was thinking about telling each of them off...but it's not even worth it. Haters gonna hate regardless. I love the roster!

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jbl328 said:

@Red Rooster wow look at some of the ungrateful cunts making nasty comments on youtube, they actually giving your roster reveal video a thumbs down too? Like wtf? Some people man....ugh smh

I was thinking about telling each of them off...but it's not even worth it. Haters gonna hate regardless. I love the roster!

Lol yeah I have just been making some shitty replies to them :p

You cant make everyone happy but hey people dont have to play it if they dont want it. Bugsy and I made this game for us so as long as we are happy, mission accomplished.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

K thanks ill edit that

Back in WCW Days rey was Rey Mysterio Jr. , other than everything will have the be right  I double check  for you

Edited by DBZ1989

I guess they spelled it both ways.  I went on Wikipedia & it said it's been spelled Faarooq or Farooq.  Pretty strange.

Matter fact, yeah Ivory instead of Awesome Kong would be so much better.  She was a staple in the Attitude era whereas Awesome Kong / Kharma wasn't even in WWF (she was in WWE in like, 2012 I wanna say).

1 hour ago, rj10018576 said:

Hey, how about Ivory instead of Kharma? Ivory was in 2k17. 

36 minutes ago, XIII XHP said:

Matter fact, yeah Ivory instead of Awesome Kong would be so much better.  She was a staple in the Attitude era whereas Awesome Kong / Kharma wasn't even in WWF (she was in WWE in like, 2012 I wanna say).

Thats up to Bugsy, I wanted all women apart from Elizabeth and Sherri removed from the game so I have no opinion on that one