Invisible Ropes

DE9D7DAE BF899B8B

DE9D7DAA BCA99B83

DE9D718E BF899B8B

DE9D718A BCA99B83

Invisible Titantrons

DE9BF76E BF899B8B

DE9BF76A BCA99B83

Is there a code to make a walktroughable ring? if so post so we can have a no ring match and maybe evan a TLC HIAC match with no ring.Use your emagination.

you mean like in smackdown 4? that was pretty tite tho, i had a tlc, hardcore, table, ladder match but you could only win by getting the belt, but you had to jump 3x b4 your guy would grab it, and i got rid of the audience and made it so i could go threw the barriers, and i made the mat on the floor green, kind of like byw game.....i hope they can make this for sd5

Is there a code to make a walktroughable ring? if so post so we can have a no ring match and maybe evan a TLC HIAC match with no ring.Use your emagination.

AR2v2 (NTSC) & GS2v2 (NTSC)

DE9FA3CA BCA99B83

AR2v2 (PAL) & GS2v2 (PAL)

DE9F9B3A BCA99B83

Well addys & Values for colours and arena havnt been found yet I dont think. but there is a code to walkthrough barriers. I realy want the walkthroughable ring code.

I've got it! No ring HIAC TLC Title match! You have to put your opponent through the top of the cell before you can get the belt!

Or a Ringless EC! I wonder how that would turn out.

You rock Trigin!

******EDIT******

Do you have the code for walkthroughable ropes only? So the ring is like a platform.

Edited by Jonny

I just tested your code Trigin and its a bit fucked up in HIAC matches. You cant get move near the space where the ring was and when you climb the cell you fall through the top. Also when you run towards the ring you slide into it then appear outside the cell. :/

Can you please fix this?

Also I just found out in a TLC match you cant get the ladder & table in the turnbuckle & when you break the table on the floor it doesnt re-apear. :(

Edited by Jonny