Cave Waverider

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait, I've been having computer troubles with the video card so I couldn't work on my stuff.

Here's a preview of another attire I've been working on:

s33w4m.jpg

Cave, have you ever thought of porting your 2K15 DA 10 attire mod?

Thought yes, but I don't think I'll do it. I gave permission to somebody to take the shirts and use them for an Ambros attire pack in 2k16 a while back, but I don't think anything ever came of it. Don't remember who it was, but if somebody else wants to do it, be my guest. Just make sure to make it available freely to everyone without passwords, paygates, etc. and credit everyone that collaborated properly.

• Like 2

Sorry for the long period without an update, other projects occupied me longer than I had intended them to.

I've finally found some time to work on the It's Bayley Attire Pack some more and since her recent main roster PPV match I have found some more motivation for it as well. Here is an early work in progress preview of the attire she wore at WWE Battleground 2016:

30wa4qw.jpg

Still lots of things left to do, but I'm especially bummed that I still haven't found a way to put an actual 3D entrance shirt on her. Oh well.

Try lita's shirt or maybe tamina/ stephanie. That might work.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It took waaaaaay longer than expected, but the first version of the It's Bayley Attire Pack featuring ten attires is finally available for download. You can find the download link in the top post.

Release Notes:

2016.09.27: Version 1.0.0

+ Initial Release with 10 attires based on LouEvil76's WWE 2k16 port of xWeasel's Bayley mod for WWE 2k15 with heavily reworked textures, normal and specular maps by Caveman.

Screenshots:

14t0zmb.jpg

Sorry for the delays, it was simply hard to find the time to work on mods recently. I hope all you huggers will enjoy the pack and hug each other like a champ! :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

Great Job! wow! i have a question, is there a difference with attire 4 & 6 and attire 7 & 9? i cant really see the diff :) 

They are slight variations. Attire four is a version of the attire Bayley wore later with some more decals on the wrestling gear as well as T-Shirt, headband and tassels for the entrance. Attire Six is an earlier version from 2013 that she used against AJ Lee in their infamous WWE Divas Championship Match with less decals and not much entrance gear like she wore back then. 
Attires seven and nine mostly differ in the entrance gear, seven is how she wore it against Alexa Bliss among others in NXT and nine the one she recently wore last weekend at WWE Clash of Champions.

• Like 1