Cave Waverider

2lxxyt4.jpg
Best installed using Custom Character Tools in conjunction with the Data Editor for WWE 2k16

Latest version: 1.0.0 | Synopsis: This mod is an attire pack for Bayley with multiple Attires from NXT and WWE based on @@LouEvil76's  WWE 2k16 port of @xWeasel's Bayley mod for WWE 2k15. The mod comes with separate ch*.pac files for each attire, including ring and entrance attires.

Please follow this thread so you get updates whenever a new version is released. Please always download, install and use the latest version of the pack, as many bugs and issues that may have been in previous versions may be fixed and additional features available.

Readme:

Spoiler
It's Bayley Attire Pack
Version 1.0.0
Mod for WWE 2k16
[Developed and tested with the official Steam Version 1.05, patch 1.01 PC from March 24, 2016]
by Caveman and friends
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DESCRIPTION
This mod is an attire pack for Bayley based on LouEvil76's WWE 2k16 port of xWeasel's Bayley mod for WWE 2k15.
The mod comes with separate ch*.pac files for each attire, including ring and entrance attires.
FEATURES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTIRES (require the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 to unlock or can be accessed via the Match Select tool):
Attire 1   [ch5090*.pac]:  NXT Takeover Respect 2015 (Red & Gold)
Attire 2   [ch5091*.pac]:  Baby Blue and Gold with Hug like a Champ T-Shirt
Attire 3   [ch5092*.pac]:  Dark Blue and Gold with I'm a Hugger Headband
Attire 4   [ch5093*.pac]:  Baby Blue and Red with I'm a Hugger T-Shirt
Attire 5   [ch5094*.pac]:  WWE Battleground 2016 (Yellow & Teal)
Attire 6   [ch5095*.pac]:  WWE Diva's Championship vs. AJ Lee NXT 21.08.2013
Attire 7   [ch5096*.pac]:  Silver and Black with Polka Dots
Attire 8   [ch5097*.pac]:  NXT Takeover Brooklyn 2 (White and Teal)
Attire 9   [ch5098*.pac]:  WWE Clash of Champions 2016 (Silver and Black)
Attire 10  [ch5099*.pac]:  Yellow and Teal with "Holy Smokes, Batman!" T-Shirt

INSTALLATION
Installation steps:
1. Copy the pac folder into your WWE 2k16 game directory or use Custom Character Tools to install the individual ch509*.pac.
DEINSTALLATION
Steps to Uninstall:
1. Remove the included ch509*.pac files from your WWE2k16\pac\ch\ directory.
INCLUDED FILES
\Readme.txt      Description and instructions.
\ScreenshotCollage.jpg   Collage of Screenshots of the included attires.
\pac\ch\      Directory for Wrestler pac files
\pac\ch\ch509*.pac    Attires files.

VERSION HISTORY AND CHANGELOG
2016.09.27: Version 1.0.0
+ Initial Release with 10 attires based on LouEvil76's WWE 2k16 port of xWeasel's Bayley mod for WWE 2k15 with heavily reworked textures, normal and specular maps by Caveman.
NOTES
- This modification is updated rather often. You can check for the latest updates and download the latest version of this modification at the following URL:
- To unlock up to 10 Attires, please download and Install the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 and use the Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker included within:
It's recommended to use Custom Character Tools to install this modification.
You may download the latest version of Custom Character Tools here:
KNOWN ISSUES
- Entrance and ring gear is painted onto the body, thus there can be issues and oddities here and there.
- Hair can clip and behave in an odd way, especially during replays.
- Eyes can pop out for a bit during certain animations.
CREDITS AND THANKS
Thanks to everyone that enjoys modding and has released mods or will release them in order to improve the game for everyone as well as those that have posted various tutorials and resources for modders to use!
Very special thanks and Credit goes to @xWeasel for creating the original Bayley mod with the help of @Beastedot9 (hair tweak, tassels, references) and @GameElite™ (amazing face texture), @Refat (base suggestions).
Special thanks to LouEvil76 for originally porting the mod to WWE 2k16.
Additional thanks go to everyone else that I might have forgotten - my apologies.
DISCLAIMER
This isn't a commercial mod. Any commercial distribution is strictly prohibited.
The original assets used are property of their respective creators.
This mod is free for private use. Any commercial use or unauthorized distribution or use in conjunction with criminal activities is strictly prohibited and the creator doesn't accept any responsibility for such deeds.
The modification and it's files is also free to be linked and referred to in free tutorials.
Modification creators are welcome to re-release the file(s) in this modification as part of their own modifications as long as the following conditions are met by their mods:
1. The modder includes this original, unmodified readme file in their archive.
2. The modder includes her or his own informative readme file similar to this one in the root of their archive file that explains how to install and use their modification, makes reference to the modification in this archive as well as gives proper credit to everyone that contributed to her or his modification.
3. The modder may not change the original files included in this very modification without giving credit the original creator and explicitly stating they modified them.
4. They document any changes they may have made to the file(s) in this modification to the files in their mod's main readme file.
5. They leave the file structure in the original archive intact.
6. They use the proper file structure with the sub-directories of the game directory their mod is supposed to be installed in in their own archive for their modification.
7. They do not protect the archive, any of the included files or the download with any passwords or any other protective measures that restrict access.
8. They make their modification(s) freely available for everyone to use free of charge.
9. They strive to be polite and helpful when answering questions about their modification.
10. The modder must allow others to use and modify their modifications as long as credit is given.
All components, files, images, likenesses, artwork, names/trademarks, etc. used are the property of their respective creators, editors and/or owners.
The creator of this mod isn't liable for any damage of any kind caused by the mod or anything related to it.
WWE 2K, WWE 2k16 and WWE 2k15 ©2005-2016 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K Sports, the 2K Sports logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Developed by YUKE'S Co., Ltd. YUKE'S Co., Ltd. and its logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of YUKE'S Co., Ltd. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. KINECT, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. The 'PS' Family logo and 'PS3' are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. World Wrestling Entertainment, WWE, the WWE Logo, RAW, SMACKDOWN, Names, Likenesess their logos and other WWE intellectual property is a trademark of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.. All other marks are property of their respective owners.

Download Links (Latest Version):
Click here to DOWNLOAD (59.57 MB .7z archive)

You can still download the outdated predecessor of this pack based on Tekken's AJ Styles model in Tekken57's Community DLC Thread, take note that the Comm DLC version isn't being updated any longer, however.

Screenshots:

14t0zmb.jpg

1z8yeq.png

• Like 15

As some of you may be aware, I've just begun working on a Bayley Attire Pack for @xWeasel's Bayley that has been ported to WWE 2k16 by @LouEvil76.

I thought I'd show you a little teaser of some really early attires I've just started working on to familiarize myself with her:

8vvzfd.jpg
The left attire is just the standard red/gold/black Respect Attire made by @xWeasel (which you can also download from LouEvil76's thread), but I've made some tweaks and fixes so the lines on the parts of the leggins and the top connect better with each other (the original's lines are often shifted and don't connect properly). I've also extended the leggins between knees and boots to get rid of the black blotch. I'm thinking of replacing the tassels with something that looks more like her entrance poncho/cape from Respect, perhaps Classic Macho Man's cape (perhaps someone that knows how to replace it could lend me a hand with it). We'll see.

The middle one is a baby blue/gold/black version of the same attire and I've added the" Hug Like a Champ" entrance Shirt.

The third is a cyan/red/yellow attire inspired by the triceratops attire Bayley wore in her infamous Match against AJ Lee and I believe is also the template for her action figure. It comes with the "I'm a Hugger" Entrance Shirt.
I've added all three of Bayley's slap-on wristbands to her respective wrists that she likes to come out with and slap onto kid's wrists for all attires as well.

Note that these are really early versions and likely far from the final versions. I haven't done any normal or albedo maps yet so the attires still look rather flat and have too much or too little shine or glimmer.

The pack will contain more attires, likely 10 or more, but I haven't started working on them yet.

The plan is for all attires to come in separate ch*.pac files for ring and entrance attires, so you'll be able to not install an entrance attire if you don't want to use it as well as change attire slots easily.

Be aware that I won't release the pack before I'm happy enough with it and there are some more complex attires I'd like to include and I have other things on my plate as well, so it could still be a while. Please be patient. :)

I'll post updates here when they become available.

Most special thanks to @xWeasel and his splendid work on the original Bayley Mod as well as @LouEvil76 with his port for making this pack possible! You guys rock!

Edited by Cave Waverider

Great stuff man, looks like Bayley. Those arm accessories, are they available in-game or is that a modded model?

That she looks just like Bayley is really thanks to @xWeasel, not me, he created the model and the original Respect attire after all.
The tassels are from Randy Savage's 2k15 entrance Jacket. I believe @xWeasel made the rest of the Jacket invisible, but I don't know how he did it.

By the way, if anybody would like to provide some good, high-resolution all-around reference pictures of Bayley attires, it would  be much appreciated.

Edited by Cave Waverider

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the long period without an update, other projects occupied me longer than I had intended them to.

I've finally found some time to work on the It's Bayley Attire Pack some more and since her recent main roster PPV match I have found some more motivation for it as well. Here is an early work in progress preview of the attire she wore at WWE Battleground 2016:

30wa4qw.jpg

Still lots of things left to do, but I'm especially bummed that I still haven't found a way to put an actual 3D entrance shirt on her. Oh well.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 4

Sorry for the long period without an update, other projects occupied me longer than I had intended them to.

I've finally found some time to work on the It's Bayley Attire Pack some more. Here is an early work in progress preview of the attire she wore at WWE Battleground 2016:

Still lots of things left to do, but I'm especially bummed that I still haven't found a way to put an actual 3D entrance shirt on her. Oh well.

Is it because she was originally made in 2k15? There probably just needs to be a new Bayley mod made anyway. Her eyes bugging out when she in her entrance animation still looks freaky lol. The face looks so good though

Edited by BT292

I've finally found some time to work on the It's Bayley Attire Pack some more. Here is an early work in progress preview of the attire she wore at WWE Battleground 2016:

Is it because she was originally made in 2k15? There probably just needs to be a new Bayley mod made anyway. Her eyes bugging out when she in her entrance animation still looks freaky lol

Heh, well, lots of slots are used and lots of hacks applied to get her working so there doesn't really appear to be any room for adding 3D gear. Not the most elegantly solved modification, but she still looks great, head-, face, and body-wise. Hopefully someone will create a wonderful one that looks just as much like Bayley as this one down the line and has 3D Attire.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Is it because she was originally made in 2k15? There probably just needs to be a new Bayley mod made anyway. Her eyes bugging out when she in her entrance animation still looks freaky lol

Heh, well, lots of slots are used and lots of hacks applied to get her working so there doesn't really appear to be any room for adding 3D gear. Not the most elegantly solved modification, but she still looks great, head-, face, and body-wise. Hopefully someone will create a wonderful one that looks just as much like Bayley as this one down the line and has 3D Attire.

I see, great work so far btw :) 

Bayley is looking great!!!!! No clue on the modding aspect , but maybe because that invisible jacket is there is why no 3D entrance shirt is possible? Can you use Balor's tassels for her instead?

awesome! I can't wait. I think there was a weird eye thing with the original mod. Can you fix it?

No, unfortunately I can't fix any model stuff since I don't have the software, knowledge or talent for it, just texture stuff. Besides that, I think it has been tried before and didn't help much. It's probably just the way the model is created.

Besides, I think the eye thing only happens with certain animations, so if you make sure you set the entrance and possibly the winning animation in the .moveset file to animations that don't cause the eyes to glitch it might work better.

Edited by Cave Waverider

I've been trying to add sparkly glitter to some attires where appropriate. Also, I've been working on the back portion of the tops of certain attires that have a more bare back, which has been proven to be rather tricky to get right, so it isn't quite done yet.

You can see some of the progress here:
1zlbt45.jpg

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that I didn't post all that many updates since my video card died. But here is another work in progress preview of an attire she wore a couple of times earlier this year:

14uwpz.jpg

A couple more attires to go and a couple of tweaks here and there and the first version of the pack should be ready for release. :)

• Like 4