WCW/nWo 2K16 Project: Crow Sting Final WIPs 1/24/17

hovathagod32

Hova let me know if you would like to include some TNA sting attires in this pack I will toss them over to you when I'm finished with them, I'm a huge Sting fan so I know personally it would be cool to have access to all of this!

Also GREAT work on this pack man and if you need me to give you a hand with what we recently spoke on, let me know I can get all of that done for you

Edited by RipZz

Maybe this attire for Crow Sting if you're still after ideas, he never actually wore this in TV of course but it'd be a nice bonus, perhaps :)

91CwR8pKyJL._SY500_.jpg

I was thinking about this. It may be a possibility due to the fact that he wore the pants during his match with Bret Hart at Mayhem '99. It could be an option for a shirtless version. Or I could leave it up to you guys to edit it how you want.

Maybe this attire for Crow Sting if you're still after ideas, he never actually wore this in TV of course but it'd be a nice bonus, perhaps :)

91CwR8pKyJL._SY500_.jpg

I was thinking about this. It may be a possibility due to the fact that he wore the pants during his match with Bret Hart at Mayhem '99. It could be an option for a shirtless version. Or I could leave it up to you guys to edit it how you want.

Yeah it's practically the same attire, but as soon as he turned crow he didn't wrestle shirtless anymore, not until TNA anyways. So I guess it'd be cool to have something different in there.

Looking forward to those extra WCW arenas btw, still some arenas in the Monday Night Wars pack that are a bit out of the era that I'm working on in my personal Monday Night Wars project so it'd be nice to replace them.

91CwR8pKyJL._SY500_.jpg

Yeah it's practically the same attire, but as soon as he turned crow he didn't wrestle shirtless anymore, not until TNA anyways. So I guess it'd be cool to have something different in there.

Looking forward to those extra WCW arenas btw, still some arenas in the Monday Night Wars pack that are a bit out of the era that I'm working on in my personal Monday Night Wars project so it'd be nice to replace them.

yeah i've already done all of 97-2001 on the consoles. I want to use ingame objects for the stages instead of the CAA way... I'm going to have a lotttt of free time on my hand soon, so hopefully I can get that finished, with a roster of wrestlers from those era before 2K17 comes out.. Then pray that 2K17 isn't a complete 180 with files, and I can switch that over as well lol

yeah i've already done all of 97-2001 on the consoles. I want to use ingame objects for the stages instead of the CAA way... I'm going to have a lotttt of free time on my hand soon, so hopefully I can get that finished, with a roster of wrestlers from those era before 2K17 comes out.. Then pray that 2K17 isn't a complete 180 with files, and I can switch that over as well lol

Sounds like we're in the same boat on the 2K17 aspect haha, I'm giving the entire game a complete overhaul (full superstar replacements and attires, changing images and text everywhere possible, maybe even commentator mods if I get time or even have the inclination by the end of the project... basically just erasing all traces of the current era where possible hehe) of the '97 onwards era of the Monday wars as that's my favourite era of wrestling and I used to love both WWF and WCW. It's probably gonna be finished in about a year depending on how life goes so hopefully it's all easily portable.

Sounds like we're in the same boat on the 2K17 aspect haha, I'm giving the entire game a complete overhaul (full superstar replacements and attires, changing images and text everywhere possible, maybe even commentator mods if I get time or even have the inclination by the end of the project... basically just erasing all traces of the current era where possible hehe) of the '97 onwards era of the Monday wars as that's my favourite era of wrestling and I used to love both WWF and WCW. It's probably gonna be finished in about a year depending on how life goes so hopefully it's all easily portable.

We can probably help each other out in the wrestler category. When I get going, I'll show you the list of what I plan on doing

We can probably help each other out in the wrestler category. When I get going, I'll show you the list of what I plan on doing

Hopefully so :) As you know I'm just finding my feet with attire modding but I've done a few bits and got several plans. Pretty much got my list drawn up though it's subject to change, at the moment I'm slowly modifying all of the names via string edits and pofos and moving superstars between rosters before I start to get some more render replacements on the go.

My WCW roster is looking a lot more full now but here's a clip from Friday, you can see what I've done with the roster names right at the start of the video ;)

• Like 1

Hopefully so :) As you know I'm just finding my feet with attire modding but I've done a few bits and got several plans. Pretty much got my list drawn up though it's subject to change, at the moment I'm slowly modifying all of the names via string edits and pofos and moving superstars between rosters before I start to get some more render replacements on the go.

My WCW roster is looking a lot more full now but here's a clip from Friday, you can see what I've done with the roster names right at the start of the video ;)

Nice, man!

So, I finally figured out what was wrong with my pach files. Hopefully I can keep the necklace and inject shirts too to make it even more accurate. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-21%20at%2012.07.

1998 Hair experiment. Will go good with Crow and Wolfpac if I can get it to look right.

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-20%20at%2010.47.

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-21%20at%2012.53.

Wish it moved, though.

Gonna double check a lot of my files, and draw up a few more face paints and this will be finished. So, hopefully it'll be available for download the earliest this weekend.. the lastest...... a week or 2.

Edited by hovathagod32

Sting looks great bro 

u can add upto 6 extra yobjs in a pach file.

for hair animation just inject 2580 to ur sting pach file.

damn I didn't know that about hair. Does it go under 000C/1A-1B or does it go right before 2715?

Sting looks great bro 

damn I didn't know that about hair. Does it go under 000C/1A-1B or does it go right before 2715?

Yes it go right before 2715.

if it had more 2xxx files u have to create new pach file with all of them in order.

Sting looks great bro 

If you have a problem with the ordering, it's just simple numerical order, with A-F coming after 9 :) Xpacker arranges it in alphabetical order when you're making a new pach, if you just click on the name tab to sort it :) 

• Like 1

That hair is perfect for some of those Sting attires! Is that X-Pac's hair?

I'm not really sure. I had a bunch of hair files and was messing around with them. It's probably pac, Nash or hbk. Going to try and modify it so it hangs behind the ears. Had a set back with my laptop so it's delaying that process

and thanks @LeonRick. That made everything look a lot better. Do you know what controls coat animations? I want to use Undertakers jacket.

Edited by hovathagod32

Nice ! where can i find the names in the string for the wrestler selection menu ? i want to rename it to WCW and WWF.

The string for SUPERSTARS on the selection screen that I changed to WWF ROSTER starts at offset 00054580. Then I changed all instances of DOWNLOADED SUPERSTARS (there are only two instances) to WCW ROSTER - those are at offset 00054570 (selection screen) and 00054EF0 (Creation Suite).

I've done a tonne of text editing with my game, since I'm replacing so many superstars I've also changed a lot of the superstar strings, for example I replaced Dustin Rhodes with Ahmed Johnson and I changed all Dustin Rhodes strings to Ahmed Johnson, so now when I'm in Create an Entrance for example his tron and themes will be listed as Ahmed Johnson rather than Dustin Rhodes. Easy when you a search/replace function :)

• Like 1

I'm not really sure. I had a bunch of hair files and was messing around with them. It's probably pac, Nash or hbk. Going to try and modify it so it hangs behind the ears. Had a set back with my laptop so it's delaying that process

and thanks @LeonRick. That made everything look a lot better. Do you know what controls coat animations? I want to use Undertakers jacket.

Coat animation i think it must be 2580 or 00ca i dont know i still have to figure it out.

I wouldn't bother putting it behind the ears personally, whenever he was in a match he just used to let it hang anyway so :) Looks perfect as it is IMO.

Finally got my computer back to experiment a bit more. Special thanks to @LordJustice17 answering a lot of questions.

I'm just testing what I can and can't do right now but hopefully to come will be a 97/98 & 99-01 conversion. Here's some WIP with Halloween Havoc 97:

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-29%20at%205.42.3Screen%20Shot%202016-06-29%20at%205.44.0

might ditch the video screen and texture both. I will try to get Sting out by this weekend. I think most of it is pretty much finished, just compiling everything in separate attire slots. 

• Like 5

Incredible job with Sting massive Sting fan loved the crow era. Cant wait until its released love the shot of him vs Goldberg, Also hope you maybe consider doing surfer sting would love to see your take on him. and your arena is looking nice. Huge fan of you work on both PS4 and XBOXONE arenas cant wait to see some of you modded arenas.