LINKS TO BE REMOVED SOON!

LordJustice17

Question, has anyone tried the torrent DL option, and if so how did it work? I would like to verify that I set it up properly.

Not sure if this is just on my end or something, but I'm not seeing any of the videos, it just says {preview video} and {install video} and is unclickable, I also don't see a torrent link(only the big green button), but all of your pictures and the main download link worked perfectly.  Btw your written instructions are more than enough lol, at least I would hope so... just sayin' :)  Btw I finally got a chance to try this mod out, LOVE IT!  Great work man, it's truly mind blowing.  Edit: Here are some pics of how it looks on my end: http://imgur.com/a/mtSbm

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
Made some pics

Facepalm... nvm about the torrent link, I wasn't thinking straight :p I thought you meant that you wrote it under the button, I just loaded it up and it seems to be working fine :) 

Question, has anyone tried the torrent DL option, and if so how did it work? I would like to verify that I set it up properly.

Not sure if this is just on my end or something, but I'm not seeing any of the videos, it just says {preview video} and {install video} and is unclickable, I also don't see a torrent link(only the big green button), but all of your pictures and the main download link worked perfectly.  Btw your written instructions are more than enough lol, at least I would hope so... just sayin' :)  Btw I finally got a chance to try this mod out, LOVE IT!  Great work man, it's truly mind blowing.  Edit: Here are some pics of how it looks on my end: http://imgur.com/a/mtSbm

Yeah there aren't any videos yet. That text is just a placeholder until the videos are done.

As for the torrent its at the same DL link inside the arena folder, just instead of downloading the release file people can download the torrent file. It's intended for users with slower connections who may not be able to download the mod in one shot due to the size.

Yeah there aren't any videos yet. That text is just a placeholder until the videos are done.

As for the torrent its at the same DL link inside the arena folder, just instead of downloading the release file people can download the torrent file. It's intended for users with slower connections who may not be able to download the mod in one shot due to the size.

Right on, in that case, everything seems to be absolutely perfect!

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
Can't type

won't let me download the pack. just shows this.

f3a64cde4a.png

:S

Anyone else getting this?

Perhaps try downloading the torrent file and using that to download the mod.

Yeah, I just tried it and got the same thing :(

f3a64cde4a.png

GDrive must have a bandwidth limit. My click tracker says 186 clicks today already so I must have capped out on that file. 

From what I can tell it's only that file that is capped though. So you can either wait until my bandwidth resets, or download the torrent file and download the mod through a torrent program. It will be a bit slower but should still work. Also, if anyone goes that route I recommend also DLing the updated "Backup (Quick)" script from my drive as that is not updated in the torrent file yet.

f3a64cde4a.png

GDrive must have a bandwidth limit. My click tracker says 186 clicks today already so I must have capped out on that file. 

From what I can tell it's only that file that is capped though. So you can either wait until my bandwidth resets, or download the torrent file and download the mod through a torrent program. It will be a bit slower but should still work. Also, if anyone goes that route I recommend also DLing the updated "Backup (Quick)" script from my drive as that is not updated in the torrent file yet.

it's happening with both the main file and the torrent file

It's work perfectly... I just finished download it last night and now playing with TNB arena. It's really awesome man :D you're really incredible for create such this arena mod.. 

Downloading now. Thank you guys for all the hard work and making the game they won't allow us to have. This is going to cost me my job today LOL!

Play responsibly! :p

OMG This is fucking amazing. I can´t descide what pack to use. And wXw is in there <3 Thanks for this amazing Product :)

Thanks. 

PS: Notice that WXW doesn't have any barricades. Barricades are those things that prevent you from entering the crowd. ;)

The t-shirts in the stands are such a nice touch

Good eye. :)

Ok so I tried out all 3 packs & I can not decide which is my favorite LoL. Once again awesome job to everyone who was involved in this especially @LordJustice17 for the months & months of hard work, dedication & detail put into every arena :cool:

I would love to hear what everyone's favourite pack and favourite arenas are. Also everyone feel free to post any cool screenshots you might take in this thread.

I'll try to take some more when I'm not doing things remotely

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-16%20at%2012.22.Screen%20Shot%202016-06-16%20at%2012.32.Screen%20Shot%202016-06-16%20at%2012.33.

Hey, just wondering, if I were to try to play an online match, do you think it would be okay(would the game still default to the correct vanilla arenas), or should I uninstall this mod first?  

This is a really amazing mod!  Thank you so much for your contributions to everyone's enjoyment.  We appreciate the hard work!

Edited by inthemeantime10

@TheHenshinGamer

Not much I can do on my end until Googs decide that they want to restore my bandwidth I'm afraid.

@abumaster

Thanks. Glad everything is working well for you.

@hovathagod32

Thanks for these. :)

I also notice you found one of the Easter Egg arenas. ;)

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo

You should be able to use it online just fine. Since the arenas are just replacing existing slots it should work fine, however while you're seeing a specific arena your opponent won't be (unless they have the mod and the same pack installed).

The only place it may get a bit janky is if you try to go into the crowd on the arenas that allow that.

@inthemeantime10

Thanks. :)

• Like 1

Great job.......i just donwload but not used.......so, last years we need to replace file in the original folder, now is like a support program??? it is possibile use only one pack a time? thank for your patient

Great job.......i just donwload but not used.......so, last years we need to replace file in the original folder, now is like a support program??? it is possibile use only one pack a time? thank for your patient

Check out the instructions on the first page.

It is installed beside the WWE2K16 folder, but NOT in the WWE2K16 folder. There are then a number of scripts that allow you to swap between packs once run.

There should be an installation video created eventually which will be added to the installation post for anyone who is confused.

The torrent method worked great. I downloaded the file and continued to seed it throughout the day and night until 9 AM Eastern time. 

Can I make a future request for the WTBS TV Studio of the 80's where it was a handful of people with the flags in the background? My all-time favorite old school NWA memories. 

• Like 1

The torrent method worked great. I downloaded the file and continued to seed it throughout the day and night until 9 AM Eastern time. 

Can I make a future request for the WTBS TV Studio of the 80's where it was a handful of people with the flags in the background? My all-time favorite old school NWA memories. 

Thanks, glad to hear it worked.

I'm pretty burnt out on this right now, but if I get the urge to expand this mod any I'll keep that in mind.

Hello, I'm new here. I'm seeing these awesome mods around the forum, and I have to say I'm surprised.

I recently downloaded this mod, and I don't know but something goes wrong, I can't break the barricades, well only in Raw, Smackdown, nxt, and bad blood, the others arenas have unbreakable barricades. I installed it like it say in the tutorial, and re-installed over and over again but its the same.

Hello, I'm new here. I'm seeing these awesome mods around the forum, and I have to say I'm surprised.

I recently downloaded this mod, and I don't know but something goes wrong, I can't break the barricades, well only in Raw, Smackdown, nxt, and bad blood, the others arenas have unbreakable barricades. I installed it like it say in the tutorial, and re-installed over and over again but its the same.

Yeah, unfortunately that is not fixable as far as I can tell. The same issue existed last year.

The game has multiple barricade geometries, so if you try to put a solid barricade in an arena slot that normally uses a steel barricade or vice versa, the corners become all twisted and out of place. I had to do a fair bit of trickery to get the corners to appear properly, unfortunately the side effect is that the barricades are no longer interactive and therefore don't react when the corner barricade OMG moment is triggered.

• Like 1

Yeah, unfortunately that is not fixable as far as I can tell. The same issue existed last year.

The game has multiple barricade geometries, so if you try to put a solid barricade in an arena slot that normally uses a steel barricade or vice versa, the corners become all twisted and out of place. I had to do a fair bit of trickery to get the corners to appear properly, unfortunately the side effect is that the barricades are no longer interactive and therefore don't react when the corner barricade OMG moment is triggered.

Ok , thank you for the feed back .

I really appreciate the work , it's incredible amazing bro!

And I have to say  my favorite pack is "Working the scene " too much love put in the project .

I'll definitely stay with that pack.in my game

just one question: is there a chance to get the titantron in the wcw nitro arena to display the entrance videos? Currently it only displays the huge nitro logo.

That would put this arena to ultimate spot number one.

• Like 1

just one question: is there a chance to get the titantron in the wcw nitro arena to display the entrance videos? Currently it only displays the huge nitro logo.

That would put this arena to ultimate spot number one.

Not without further modifications. It's built like that intentionally. The file size was already huge so I didn't want to start trying to add modified video files and such.

OMGoodness its 4 gigabytes! 

Yes, there were a ton of files edited and changed. Uncompressed the mod is double that. That is why I also provided the torrent link, to help out those who would not be able to download a 4gb file in one shot.