LINKS TO BE REMOVED SOON!

LordJustice17

Amazing work guys! I know how much effort is involved in making something like this and I commend you for doing so. Thankyou very much

Thanks. Trust me I'm glad to have it finally released. Feels like it's the only thing I've done for the last three months. I think the wife was starting to prepare her divorce papers. :p

This is fucking Awesome work, thank you so much for this. 

You can pay me back by releasing that Hero mod you're working on. ;)

Edited by LordJustice17

Ok so I tried out all 3 packs & I can not decide which is my favorite LoL. Once again awesome job to everyone who was involved in this especially @LordJustice17 for the months & months of hard work, dedication & detail put into every arena :cool:

Downloading now. Thank you guys for all the hard work and making the game they won't allow us to have. This is going to cost me my job today LOL!

Play responsibly! :p

OMG This is fucking amazing. I can´t descide what pack to use. And wXw is in there <3 Thanks for this amazing Product :)

Thanks. 

PS: Notice that WXW doesn't have any barricades. Barricades are those things that prevent you from entering the crowd. ;)

The t-shirts in the stands are such a nice touch

Good eye. :)

Ok so I tried out all 3 packs & I can not decide which is my favorite LoL. Once again awesome job to everyone who was involved in this especially @LordJustice17 for the months & months of hard work, dedication & detail put into every arena :cool:

I would love to hear what everyone's favourite pack and favourite arenas are. Also everyone feel free to post any cool screenshots you might take in this thread.

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 1

Downloading now. Thank you guys for all the hard work and making the game they won't allow us to have. This is going to cost me my job today LOL!

Play responsibly! :p

OMG This is fucking amazing. I can´t descide what pack to use. And wXw is in there <3 Thanks for this amazing Product :)

Thanks. 

PS: Notice that WXW doesn't have any barricades. Barricades are those things that prevent you from entering the crowd. ;)

The t-shirts in the stands are such a nice touch

Good eye. :)

I would love to hear what everyone's favourite pack and favourite arenas are. Also everyone feel free to post any cool screenshots you might take in this thread.

I actually noticed that, because im a regular wXw attendee. :) I marked out when i saw the wXw Logo. I think its going to be my favourite arena, because i can wrestle in the crowd like in real life

• Like 1

Backup restore didn't work for me except for the load up screen (I did a quick backup). Am I supposed to copy & paste all files from the backup folder one by one?

Backup restore didn't work for me except for the load up screen (I did a quick backup). Am I supposed to copy & paste all files from the backup folder one by one?

The backup script should do the copying. Perhaps I got my paths wrong. I'll take a look at it.

Also make sure that you let the script run fully. It takes a while to back up. Make sure you didn't close it by accident. If the restore script doesn't work you can always copy them back manually though.

Edited by LordJustice17

The backup script should do the copying. Perhaps I got my paths wrong. I'll take a look at it.

Also make sure that you let the script run fully. It takes a while to back up. Make sure you didn't close it by accident.

I didn't. I even run it twice.

Edited by Darkness™

piracy_o_1043796.jpg

I have no issue with piracy per se, but the games are often filled with all sorts of different files that help bypass authenticity/activation/what-have-you and it makes modding them an absolute bitch. In other words, if you ever have plans to install mods to a game, do yourself a favour and buy a legit copy.

I would buy it, but steam restricts my country for that game. 

Also this is the only community who doesn't tolerate and support piracy. I can understand that somethings are different, but look at Nexus Mod, a community who don't care if you've pirated the game or have a legit copy.

Nexus mods actually ban you if you state you have a pirated copy of the game

Source: Personal experience

@Darkness™

My "Backup (Quick)" script had a couple small syntax errors. I've fixed them and uploaded an updated script into the release folder. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Is there something I can do to revert back?

@Darkness™

My "Backup (Quick)" script had a couple small syntax errors. I've fixed them and uploaded an updated script into the release folder. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Is there something I can do to revert back?

If you have the files backed up somewhere else you could manually copy them over. Check the WWETNB/Data/Backup folder to see what's in there. Things should have still copied just not in the right directory structure.

Other than that you'd have to verify with Steam.

Out of curiosity why did you want to revert? Was there something not working or that you didn't like about the mod?

For me personally, I love everything about the mod so far (I've barely scratched the surface in terms of playing around in all the different arenas).  But I'm looking at the backup function as if it was like the 'fourth pack' of arenas - since it restores access to the arenas that the other packs change.  I tried the full backup/restore last night and it worked great.

• Like 1

This is pretty friggin' Epic man! Did a full backup JIC, no problems there. Tested all 3 & reverted, no problems. The only problem now is figuring out which one is my favorite. Thank you to everyone who made this pack possible & give your self a....

8349812.jpg

NOTICE: There was a bug in the "Backup (Quick)" script. For anyone who has already downloaded the file, or anyone who is downloading the torrent version, and needs this script I uploaded a standalone version of just the script in the DL folder. For everyone else I have uploaded an updated version of the mod (v1.01) as a single file that includes the fix.

Edited by LordJustice17

Just noticed "Red Shoes" referee. :yes

I've been remoting in today from work to my game, just to run through each of the arenas in the indy pack.

Edited by ty5oke

9htl08.jpg34paxsm.png

FULL CREDITS

SKEENO > For the use of his original TNF assets, plus assistance with the creation of several new assets.

THEBLEEDINGRED21 > For his work in the creation of the original WWE2K15 AEB project.

NARCOTICTUNDRA > For the use of the aprons/mats he created for ROH, NJPW, NOAH, PWG, CHIKARA, and CZW.

NICKH049 > For the use of his WWE2K15 Nitro Arena upon which this version is based.

POZZUM > For his research and assistance and his general community knowledge.

WTFERRELL > For his assistance in creating the original Lucha Underground ringmat logo.

BANNOCKBURN > For his wonderful anatomizer tool and his general community knowledge.

TEKKEN57 > For his wonderful tools and his general community knowledge.

Also Thanks to All The Alpha Testers!

Pozzum ----- Skeeno ----- Ticaliano ----- Bravebird31

Cave Waverider ----- Narcotictundra ----- TheHeartBrokenKid

ShawnBaxe ----- Beastedot9 ----- Krossfaded ----- LouEvil76

Truly a labor of love on your part, LJ. And it was an absolute pleasure helping out throughout this process.  :)

Edited by Ticaliano

Just noticed "Red Shoes" referee. :yes

I've been remoting in today from work to my game, just to run through each of the arenas in the indy pack.

Another Easter Egg found. :p