LINKS TO BE REMOVED SOON!

LordJustice17

piracy_o_1043796.jpg

I have no issue with piracy per se, but the games are often filled with all sorts of different files that help bypass authenticity/activation/what-have-you and it makes modding them an absolute bitch. In other words, if you ever have plans to install mods to a game, do yourself a favour and buy a legit copy.

I would buy it, but steam restricts my country for that game. 

Also this is the only community who doesn't tolerate and support piracy. I can understand that somethings are different, but look at Nexus Mod, a community who don't care if you've pirated the game or have a legit copy.

I have no issue with piracy per se, but the games are often filled with all sorts of different files that help bypass authenticity/activation/what-have-you and it makes modding them an absolute bitch. In other words, if you ever have plans to install mods to a game, do yourself a favour and buy a legit copy.

I would buy it, but steam restricts my country for that game. 

Also this is the only community who doesn't tolerate and support piracy. I can understand that somethings are different, but look at Nexus Mod, a community who don't care if you've pirated the game or have a legit copy.

leave-the-premises-thank-you-en-ffffff

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 2

This is soooo good!

I ran the backup tool and it went smoothly. Just tried the Attitude era pack so far and it worked great. Then I ran the restore from backup tool and the game smoothly reverted to its soulless corporate roots. Great success.

These arenas are awesome, there's an amazing variety, and I really love the script setup. The easy setup to switch between sets is brilliant.

Thanks LordJustice and everyone else that worked on this!

• Like 1

My bitterness towards Punk aside lol I can't even imagine how much time this took dude. I am VERY appreciative of this pack and the work that went behind it I'm still in AWE at how much attention to detail was put into this. Once again great work

I can't wait to download this when I get home. The ECW and Nitro arenas will fit perfectly into my Universe Mode and look so much better than my created ones. Thankyou for your efforts!

So amazing!!  Time to go check out what this beast of a mod has to offer.  I'm so excited, I thought it would be at least like a month after you posted "soonish" lol, you're a machine, I can't believe it's out already!

just one question: does the script work even when my steam folder has not been installes as default in C:\Program Files? I always install all games on a separate HDD if I need to reinstall my

system to not have to restore all stuff. So would it work when my common folder is stored in H:\Steam\steamapps? And of course I have the official version of the game

@LordJustice17 Everything works fine, this mod is simply outstanding!

One question, there's anyway to use some arenas of the monday night war and the grandest stage at the same time?

In that case, what do I have to do

thanks!

As with most mods, this one is installed via file replacement. So basically, it'd be a case of finding the files you want and putting them in the right places. I can't get to my PC right now so can't access my game files to have a look at the arena infrastructure so I can't say how easy or hard this would be atm, but one thing I do know is that 2K aren't exactly known for being overly organised with their files :lol

just one question: does the script work even when my steam folder has not been installes as default in C:\Program Files? I always install all games on a separate HDD if I need to reinstall my

system to not have to restore all stuff. So would it work when my common folder is stored in H:\Steam\steamapps? And of course I have the official version of the game

My Steam directory is installed on a separate drive and it worked fine for me :) As long as this is installed in the same Steam common folder that the game is installed in, it'll work.

Also, just wanna say a massive thanks to everyone involved in this project, it's obvious to see that a tonne of hard work and many man-hours went into this. Not only thanks for your work, but also because the Monday Night Wars pack gave me a brainwave... up until last night I was just aimlessly installing a bunch of WCW guys, replacing superstars to make it more authentic but feeling guilty like I shouldn't be replacing current roster superstars because I feel like they should be in the game even though I'll never use them... but then, I had the idea, why not work on a Monday Night Wars roster! Finally, my superstar replacing has a purpose :D

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 3

Everything works GREAT I was a little P'd off that my New Era main menu changed was switched to CM Punk of all people lol but I'll get it switched back eventually

Run one of the other packs. :p

Punk is only the menu pic in the WTS pack. TGS has the BULLET Club.

whats the ecw main menu picture ment to be ?? cheers nate

What do you mean?

@LordJustice17 Everything works fine, this mod is simply outstanding!

One question, there's anyway to use some arenas of the monday night war and the grandest stage at the same time?

In that case, what do I have to do

thanks!

You would have to edit your misc files manually and swap files manually, as well as edit and inject menu items and edit the string file for arena names, etc. There is a spreadsheet at the DL link that lists the arenas, and the various assets created. The tutorial me and Red created for 2K15 is also at the DL link. Some things have changed but it's mostly the same process.

So amazing!!  Time to go check out what this beast of a mod has to offer.  I'm so excited, I thought it would be at least like a month after you posted "soonish" lol, you're a machine, I can't believe it's out already!

Well, I've literally been working on this since the game came out in pretty much every spare minute I've had, so like three months already. :p

spare minute I hadjust one question: does the script work even when my steam folder has not been installes as default in C:\Program Files? I always install all games on a separate HDD if I need to reinstall my

Yes it will work fine. That's actually how my game is setup as well, on a data drive (or VM lol). The scripts use relative links instead of absolute links so it shouldn't matter as long as it's a legit Steam install.

Also, just wanna say a massive thanks to everyone involved in this project, it's obvious to see that a tonne of hard work and many man-hours went into this. Not only thanks for your work, but also because the Monday Night Wars pack gave me a brainwave... up until last night I was just aimlessly installing a bunch of WCW guys, replacing superstars to make it more authentic but feeling guilty like I shouldn't be replacing current roster superstars because I feel like they should be in the game even though I'll never use them... but then, I had the idea, why not work on a Monday Night Wars roster! Finally, my superstar replacing has a purpose :D

Yes this could work. You could put ch pac files in the ch file of each pack and they would swap when you run the script. If you look closely the mod is already doing this with the Ref ch pacs. The caveat for wrestlers being you would also need to use some save swapper to make sure you used the save with the right pofos installed.

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 2

Amazing work guys! I know how much effort is involved in making something like this and I commend you for doing so. Thankyou very much

Edited by Red Rooster